Chapter 18

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

I yawned. Again. For the six times already. So boring here! I just stared at L.Joe who was doing his work on the computer. The atmosphere of this room is so quiet! If I fart here, sure the sound will echo through this whole room. I sighed. L.Joe is such a burden to me. If I didn't come here at all, I guarantee he would be okay. I know he just want to search the trouble with me! 

I looked at the watch on my wrist. 7 P.M... This guy doesn't know what is the meaning of tired and rest eo? If you want to work here till midnight, it's up to you... But please don't involve me. I am tired. I nagged to myself in my mind while my eyes was scan the whole room. I was counting how much the Triumph Air aeroplane's model that was arranging nicely on L.Joe's table because I had no work to do. 

Aish! This can't be work! I stood up from the chair and went out from L.Joe's room. I went straight to the kitchen's office (I'm sorry I don't know what its call kekeke) since I knew where it was because I already went there with his secretary, Kim, on the first day I met L.Joe. I made hot chocolate drink for me and L.Joe. After I have done, I brought it to L.Joe's room back.

As I reached there, I went to L.Joe's table and put the mug in front of his eyes. He raised up his face and give me his 'what is this' looks. "It would be worst if you work too hard without having a rest. Your body have to rest even for a while."

I took a sip on my hot chocolate. Nyummm! Then I looked at L.Joe. He just stared deeply at the mug without taking it nor drinking it. I wrinkled my forehead. "Why out of a blue you being nice to me? You put a poison in my drink?" My jaw dropped when I heard what L.Joe had say to me.

I did that with my kind heart okay! How could he say that to me! "Up to you.. You want to drink, then drink. If not, don't." I answered. I made that drink to him because I felt so pity when I saw him doing his work without having a rest at all. I felt a bit sad. My heart can't accept it when he accused me like that.

Just then, he gave me his charming smile. "Arasso. Thanks." L.Joe said shortly. My heart automatically happy when I heard L.Joe thanked to me. This is the very first time L.Joe said thanks to me. It would be great if I could record in and save it in my handphone and play it in front of him when he doesn't say thanks to me after this.

After that, the atmosphere of this room being quiet again like before. L.Joe's eyes glued back to the computer. I just leaned my back at the chair and the condition forced me to stare at L.Joe's serious face. I found it handsome.... And I could read his expression when he was doing his work. He is so charismatic. He has the leader's personality.

"You can use my IPad there. Online facebook or what..." All of a sudden L.Joe said to me. But his eyes was still glue at the computer. Did he said to me? I looked at my right side and left side. Maybe L.Joe is talking on the phone? But I saw his fingers pressed the keyboard quickly. "I said to you. Do you think that I am crazy talking alone?" This time, L.Joe raised his face and look at me.

"What did you say? IPad?" I asked him back. He didn't answered my question. Instead, he stood up from his moving chair and went to the file s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter