Chapter 14

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L.Joe P.O.V

 

After I already finished my shower, I went out from the bathroom and straight to the wardrobe to search for the cloths. I decided to wear red Levi's T-Shirt with track bottom. After that, I went out from my room. I wanted to go downstairs to look at Chanhee. I'm worried if omma was really smart to dig our secrets and Chanhee was really easy to tell omma the truth behind all of this. 

I saw Soonmi helmoni was arranging the plates for lunch on the table. I approached her. "Soonmi helmoni. Omma and Chanhee are still at the kitchen?" I asked her. 

She raised up her face to look at me. "Maybe. Miss Lee wanted to be alone with Mr. Lee Chanhee just now." 

I nodded. "Thankyou, helmoni." I said and smiled to her. After that, Soonmi helmoni continued her work. 

I stood here alone. What is it that omma and Chanhee are discussing about? Of course about our relationship, right? I hope everythings will go well. And I hope Chanhee won't slip out anything. Let me check on them. Maybe I could hear what they are talking about right? I thought. After that, I tiptoed slowly to the kitchen. 

"I don't look at him because he is rich, omma. I only live with a simple life with my parents and also my best friend. Futhermore, my life is still happy even though I live with a simple life." He said honestly. I knew he wasn't come from a rich family. 

"I'm just asking because the people who wants to be my son's friend is all like that. Don't be shock if I'm telling you that L.Joe change his girlfriends every week." I gulped down my saliva when I heard omma said that. Why omma told Chanhee about my past time? I'm afraid Chanhee will run after me. It will be more hard if I want to threaten him for two times! 

"Maybe that is L.Joe from the past." My lips formed a little smile when my ears captured what Chanhee had say. 

"How did L.Joe know you? Omma is so curious on how L.Joe fall in love with you. Don't say that he is giving fee to you for being his wife!" My heart immediately pounding so fast. Oh my God. Omma already suspicious with us! I am so dead!

"I should be thankful because L.Joe wants to marry with me. Sign that he is really serious on me." I giggled silently to myself. So clever this pabo Chanhee made a words to omma! 

"I know my beloved son is the type who is easily get bored with someone. You doesn't afraid with that Chanhee ah?" What the heck Omma. She said like she doesn't want to allow me marry with Chanhee! I mumbled to myself silently behind the wall of the kitchen. "I don't want to say bad things about my son. But I don't want you to be regret after marrying L.Joe. I want the daughter in law who can accept my son's imperfection, not just because he has a lot of property." Omma added when Chanhee didn't say anything as a reply.

I think this is the right time to go into the kitchen now. "Yah. Omma, Chanhee. Talk bad things about me huh?" I interrupted their conversation. I don't want omma to ask more question to Chanhee. I'm afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter