Chapter 12

Experiment Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanhee P.O.V

 

"What time your boyfriend is gonna come here Chanhee ah?" Omma asked at me. I am back to my hometown now. I asked for one day off from sir Raffi to let me meet my parents here at Busan. Actually I didn't want to go here and meet with L.Joe alone. Even I have my family here. I asked Ricky before I went here to accompany me, but he didn't want to interrupt in our family. Damn Ricky. 

I remained silent. My mind was flew away to somewhere not in earth. I didn't even thought that my family here can't wait to meet with L.Joe later. Why appa did allow me to bring L.Joe here? I thought appa would asked me to break up with him like appa always did when I was still in my studies. Oh damn. I forgot. I already work now and suitable to be someone's wife. 

"Yah Chanhee ah. You are feeling excited huh about your beloved boyfriend will coming here? Until you can't hear nor answer my question at all. Lee Chanhee...." 

I snapped back to the world when I heard omma was calling for me. "Oh. Yes omma?" 

"So lost in your thought huh. I asked you, when your boyfriend will be coming here?" 

"I don't know. He on the way maybe. Maybe 12 something." I answered her lazily. I hoped that L.Joe will be lost on his way to my house here. Or even not, his car would be die on the road. 

"When Rockhyun would coming?" Asked Omma again. 

"Don't know also. On the way too maybe." I answered while washing the dish in the sink. Since I am the youngest in this family, that's why I have to do most of the housechores when I come back home. All my four hyungs are so lazy to help omma and appa do the housechores. 

Let me story to you guys about my siblings. I have 5 siblings including me. Well, I am the youngest. Actually, before I had been labour in this world, omma always wanted to have a baby girl. She said she had already enough having 4 boys in this family. So when she laboured, she got me. Boy again. She treated me like a girl since I was child. So that is explain why my attitude is a bit girly and appa also asked me to be the wife. At first I didn't agree about it. But when I thought about omma, I agreed to it though.

My first hyung is Lee MinWoo. My second hyung is Lee RockHyun. My third hyung is Lee Jonghwan. My forth hyung is Lee ChanYong. And I, Lee Chanhee is the last son to my parents. I'm sure that L.Joe would be my hyungs's favorite dongsaeng in law later. 

"Omma. L.Joe just want to having the lunch together with us here. Why you asked hyungs to come here too? Poor them omma...." I whined to omma. 

"Of course I would call them to come here. L.Joe is their first dongsaeng in law right..." Om

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter