Final

Difficulty of Falling in Love with Bestfriend

Notice* Italic words are your thought*

-------------------------------------------------------------**********--------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

A light came through across the window. " Tt Tt Tt Tt" I heard the alarm ring.

"Time to wake up" I said while yawning. I got up from the bed and did my daily routine. I did a slight make-up and changed my pajamas into deep blue dress. I went down the stair and had my breakfast alone because my parents went to take a trip.

-----------------------------------------------********------------------------------------------------------

At my university,

 I parked my sport car at car parking and walked to my class. My phone vibrated in my hand-bag and saw "1 message" on my phone screen. It was from my best friend.

From Emille,

Hey sweety!

Had you have breakfast already?Come to  canteen. I am waiting for you at there. :-)

I read it and started to reply her.

Bang!

I bumped something like thick and strong wall. When I nodded my head up, I saw that something was a boy and he kept going without saying sorry to me.

What is wrong with his attitude? It was Kai?

" Kai ! Kai ! "I called him and he didn't look back at me. I ran and grabbed his hand.

" Hey! " I greeted and he looked up me with the painful look in his eye.

" What's wrong? " I said worriedly.

" I broke up with Michelle. I saw her with another guy in red sport car. I phoned her and she said that she didn't love me from the start and broke up with me. Yep. I accept I was a playboy in past and now I changed for her. I gave my whole heart to her. She betrayed me. She did that to me, Jun Young. " Kai said, tear is falling on his right cheek.

Oh god! That ! How dare she played with my best friend. Oh no Kai. Baby don't cry.

" shhh, don't cry, everything will be alright. It going to be ok " I said but I felt extremely happy. I know I should be sad for my best friend, however, I loved him since childhood and he didn't pay attention to me.

I am glad to hear that, Kai. I waited that for a long time. At last, you broke up with her. Thank god! I have a chance now.

--------------------------------------------------*********----------------------------------------------

The next morning,
I woke up and did my daily routine. I did make-up and used pink lipstick and dressed cutely. Although Kai like y girl, I don't make any y attitude. Cos I am naturally cute girl and y is not my style. I will make you fall for a girl who is different from your ideal type. Then, I hurriedly went to university without having breakfast. The weather is cloudy today. I normally don't like that kind of weather but except today. 


Why didn't I notice this weather is actually fine? It was peace and cool. I went to my class, after 5 minutes, the teacher came to the class and started the lessons. Ahhhh I can't concentrate what the teacher is teaching. Sometimes I wonder what is the teacher saying? Oh god! Why does it take so long to reach lunch break? Can't wait to reach lunch break.

Finally the bell rang and I took my books in my hang-bag hurriedly, then went to restroom and fixed my clothes. After that, I went to canteen, bought the foods I wanted to eat and sat at the table which I sit daily.  I checked  my make-up while waiting for Kai.

" There he is. What took you so long, Kai?" I whispered. He seems happy and don't look like yesterday. what!!!! What is Kai doing with Nick? Oh I forgot, actually Nick has a thing on me. It is not like I hate Nick. I am just uncomfortable with Nick hunging around me.

"Hey Jun! Wait for Nick so long? " Kai said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and Kai laughed at me. Is he out of control because of the pain which was given by Michelle? Someone call the doctor. Hold me and tell me. Love is a sickness, an addiction and overdose.

"Hey. How is the day?" Nick greeted me with a smile.

" I guess I am fine. " I said and smiled him back. They sat opposite side of me.

" Jun " kai called me " yes? " I said with a puppy eyes.

" I wonder are you free at this evening? " Kai asked me with a cute voice.

Oh god!  Did Kai actually use aegyo on me? Kai you know you don't need to use aegyo on me. You are really cutie without aegyo in my eyes. By any chance, did Kai want to go out with me? If so, I am always " yes "  for  you whenever and wherever. Hell yes!

" ah-yes " I said with a shy smile and Kai smiled but sadness in his eyes.

" So do you wanna go out with me tonight, Jun Young? " Nick said and I chocked on my drink . I looked up Kai and confused.

" Jun, you should careful when you drink "Kai said. I glared at Kai with shut-up-and-do-you-wanna-die look and he mouthed I-am-sorry. Goddamnit! I thought Kai would ask me out tonight. How can you fool me, Kai? How can I reject Nick now?

" Ahh-ok, when and where? " I said.

" I will come to your house at 6pm. " he said and winked at me.

" Kkk " I smiled him. And then I left the canteen absently.

Kai thought : I am sorry, Jun. There was already much pain which I gave you from the start. I know you love me but there are a lot of things you shouldn't know, Jun.

--------------------------------------------------********---------------------------------------------

After university, I went to my house and seek for my mom and dad. Unfortunately , they still didn't come back home. I sat on the couch and TV.

After an hour, I went to my room and took a bath. I did a slight make-up and wore as usual. I came down the stair and wait for Nick while watching TV in the living-room. I heard the door-bell ring and it was Nick. I pulled my jacket and handbag and went out.

"Jun Young, you look beautiful. " Nick said and " Thank Nick " I replied.

" Wait here " he said and I looked up him with a confused look. He went to opposite side of driver seat and opened the car door for me. I smiled and thanked him.

I went in his car and he did my seatbelt. I blushed. Actually Nick is cool boy with a cool sport car. I am sorry, Nick. I can't like you but I like your sport car because his car is grey Lamborghini-Veneno. How evil I am.

"Where were we going? " I asked.

" Be patience, Jun Young " he said.

He stopped the car in front of the one of the famous restaurants with a pleasant lake. You are such a romantic boy, Nick. Unfortunately, my heart was owned by someone. If I met Nick before Kai, I would fall in love with Nick. Cos You have the sport car which I like and good-hearted. keke  We got out the car and sat at the table which Nick booked. The girl from reception stared at Nick and checked up and down but I didn't mind it because I thought Nick as my friend. Am I cruel to Nick? If so, I will do the same in the future. When I said "run away", just run away. Because you don't know that much about me and I don't want to give him pain with my pity on him.

After we ate dinner, we walk along the bank of the lake.

" I like you, Jun Young " Nick said with his face looked down and didn't dare to look at my eye.

I am speechless and didn't know what should I say. Damn it, Kai! You pushed me to face that situation. Just you wait.

" You don't have to answer me. I know, Jun Young. I already know you like him " Nick said. I stared at him with confused eye.

" I don't know what you mean " I said and " Don't pretend like you don't understand. I know you love Kai " Nick said with a hurtful expression and I froze on the spot.

"how how did yo " I said and he cut me off " I only look at you all the whole time. Your eye is not same when you speak me and Kai. It is different. "

" Is it that obvious? " I thought but it is like I said out loud.

" It doesn't matter. I can make you to be happy and I can wait for you. " he said with please-come-to-me look.

"Don't. Please don't. My heart was belonged to Kai and I think I can't love anyone than Kai. " I said with sorrowful eye.

" At least let's me be your friend. You can come to me whenever and you can feel freely in front of me even if you wanna cry, you can cry as loud as you can on my chest when you hurt. But under one condition, if Kai make you cry, I will surely make you mine and will kill him even though Kai is my best friend. I can't forgive him if he hurt you. " Nick said angrily. It scared me and at the same time I felt guilty and sorry for Nick. Tear were ready to fall from my eye. I embraced him and cried on his chest. It was warm and I felt safe.

" I am sorry. I didn't mean to say like that " he said and pulled me to face him. "hey don't cry baby! Look at me" he said and I try to look at his eye. He wiped the tear on my cheek and said " shhh~ don't cry baby because you are not beautiful when you cry. " Oh I forgot to maintain my image. I glared at him and shouted " yah! Do you mean I am ugly when I cry? Do you wanna die? " He chuckled at my reaction.

" What is it so funny, huh? " I said angrily, from feeling sorry to irritate.

Nick said " No no. It is not like that. I just said it because I want you to smile. You know you are so beautiful like an angle falling from heaven when you smile. That is why I wanted you to smile. "

I can't handle at his words but smiled You are such a tease.

I said " I am tired and want to go home. "

" Kkk! Let's go home then " Nick said and we went back to my house. He accompanied me to the front door.
" Good night, Jun Young " he said and kissed my forehead.

If Nick were Kai, I would be happy enough to die. I know I shouldn't think like that but I can't handle it because I am craving for Kai and Kai made me like that. But at least I have a person who will stand always on my side.

I said " Good night " with a red like tomato face and hurriedly went into my house. It was 9:30pm and I went to bed because my energy have to be full to bully Kai tomorrow.

Kai, You jerk. Just wait till tomorrow.
Good night, my only bad boy

-------------------------------------------------*********--------------------------------------------------

The next day, it was Saturday, I got up early and went to Kai's apartment. I parked my car at car parking and walked to Kai's apartment. ( I forgot to tell you that Kai live alone in his apartment.) I saw a figure slowly walking toward my direction. " Kai? " I whispered and shocked seeing Kai with luggage in his hand.

"Kai! Where are you going?" I said and grabbed his hand. Kai looked at me with hurtful expression and his luggage fall from his hand.

" I am going to America, Jun. I can't live in here anymore. My heart hurts seeing her with another guy." Kai said, tear is falling from his eye. I froze on that spot. I love Kai with my whole heart and now he gonna leave me without knowing my feeling. He may hurt but my heart hurt 100 times than his. I was left behind and saw his figure slowly went away. My knees fell to the ground, tear is falling along my cheek. At least he should say "good bye" to me but he didn't. I hate to love you, Kai.

 

 Kai POV

Jun? Why is she here? What is she doing here?

"Kai! Where are you going? " she said. Jun, don't make me feel to be weak. Oh come on man! You can do this.

" I am going to America, Jun. I can't live in here anymore. My heart hurts seeing her with another guy." I lied. Actually this is not the real reason which I wanna leave this country but part of this was true because I refer to "her" was Jun not Michelle. Yes! Although I love Jun before we are friend, I didn't dare to confess her and Nick, my best friend, asked for me to help him to confess Jun. When Michelle broke up with me I cried in front of Jun  because I know I can't make Jun as mine and played as a jerk because I wanted to make Jun to be jealous. I regret the time when I introduced Nick to Jun. And also I regret the time when I confess to Michelle with an intention to forget about Jun and to think Jun as my best friend because Nick had a thing on Jun. I can't live seeing my first love in another boy hand.

I heard her cry but I can't go back to her because I always hurt her. I want to embrace her but I am afraid that I will hurt her again. I confess that I am a coward and don't deserve you. You deserve a boy better than me. And then I slowly walked away from Jun Young with heavy steps. I will come back to you when I have the enough courage to protect you and to make you feel happiness. But don't wait for me because Love is a sickness, an addition and overdose.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*******---------------------------------------------------------

I had finished my first fanfics and I had difficulties while I write this fanfics because this was my first time. So I am really happy and I wanna write another story which was better than this if I have readers. Thank you all the readers and feel free to comment. Have a nice day :-)