8 Weeks

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Michelle and Vanessa Johson visit South Korea for 8 weeks with their half-Korean, half-Black friend named Cassandra Soh. During their 8 week visit, they meet B.A.P. and make new love interests. Down the line, they also meet a male model named Lee Chang Sun who is very popular with women and he quickly becomes attracted to Michelle when they first meet. Will their eight-week vacation end in disaster?

Foreword

I've always wanted to write fanfictions, and now I finally get to have this opportunity. I hope the people I subscribed to will do the same for me. Thank you.

Michelle Johnson: The main female lead and the youngest of the Johnson sisters. She is kind and often willing to help others. She is often the target of teasing from her sister, but they obviously love each other in the end.

 

Vanessa Johnson: Michelle's strong-willed and independent older sister. She loves to make fun of her sister and her friends, but she deeply cares for them in the end. Often hotblooded and always willing to fight.

Cassandra Soh: The Johnson sister's half-Korean, half-Black friend. Very smart and dreams of being a motivational speaker. Tease by Vanessa because of her stubborness to go out more. Can be a bit shy sometimes.

Moon Jongup: The main male lead and the shyest and quietest member of B.A.P. Falls for Michelle at first sight. 

Bang Yongguk: The leader of B.A.P. Subtly conflicts with Daehyun often, but it intensifies when Vanessa comes in the picture.

Jung Daehyun: Another B.A.P. member. Likes Vanessa, but so does Yongguk, which makes him more than determined to win her heart.

Yoo Youngjae: The genius of B.A.P. Always doing research whenever the Internet is available. Finds a love interest in Cassandra after discovering their similarities.

Lee Chang Sun, a.k.a. Mr. Male Model Extraordinaire: An extremely handsome and y male model who is very popular with women. Plans on making his name known worldwide and is known for being narcissistic and supercilious. Loves all kinds of women. Falls in love with Michelle the first time they meet, but he gets rejected so many times that it turns into an obsession, which causes him to spite Jongup in the end. Has a dark secret only his agent knows.

Regular text = English speaking

Boldface writing = Korean speaking

Bold italic = Japanese speaking