Questions Are Pushed..So Is Death~The Real Lee Taemin

Bleeding Sunlight....

No One's POV

Another couple of weeks went by like last time, but this time, things were different. Minho wasn't depressed, wasn't lonely. Whenever they were away from fans and away from the crowd they would cuddle together as best as they could. When Key wasn't talking up Jonghyun or if they weren't flirting with eachother, you could see him glance at the new couple, a grim expression on his face. No one noticed it, except for Onew. He felt like making the same faces, but at the same time, he felt sad, why did it have to become like this. They had finally gotten a weekend for a break since they've been working so hard lately.

Taemin's POV

Me and Minho laid next to eachother on my bed when all the other members said that they were going out to eat. We told them that we weren't hungry and Jonghyun made some joke of how he knew me and Minho were just saying that to stay together. Well, being a human for a while, I did start to get hungry more, but being next to Minho changed all of that. I turned my head and I saw him looking at me with question.

"What is it?" I asked him, wondering what was searching through his mind. But what wouldn't be, I'm one mysterious boyfriend.

"I knew I said I wouldn't ask you this again-"

"Then don't ask." I interrupted him, knowing where this was going. I just wanted this moment to last longer and not be interrupted by negative talk.

"But Taemin ah, we're together now, why can't I?" I huffed loudly in my head when I heard him say that.

"Minho hyung, don't you know that saying, some things are just better left unsaid." I sighed out, sitting up. He sat up with me and started rubbing my shoulders.

"Taemin ah, I'm sorry. When I say I won't ask again, I won't. I don't like looking at you depressed." I turned to face him and smiled.

"Then I'll smile all the time when I see you." I replied, confidently.

"Is that a promise?" He asked, bringing out his pinky.

"Only if you promise to as well." I said, bringing my pinky out too. He nodded and we giggled as we crossed eachothers' pinkies.

"Taemin, I'm going to go make something to eat, you want anything?" He asked, getting up.

"Anything that's good with you is okay with me." I smiled.

"When I'm done, we can come and eat it in here other than the kitchen like we have to all the times."

"Really!" I replied excitedly, clapping my hands. He nodded his head and walked out of the door, closling it behind him.

"How long do you think you can keep this up?" A filmilar voice said, I quickly turned around to see him across the room smirking towards me.

"Oh, you." I simply said.

"You say that all the time like you don't like to come see me."

"For some reason, when I see you, it makes me-"

"Think of your past?" He asked, my face angered.

"Don't bring it up."

"It's something to bring up in a situation like this one coming up Lee."

"Yah! I said don't call me that! And what do you the situation coming up?" I was too curious to stay angry for the question. He nodded his head towards the door when I heard a yell. My head quickly turned to the door and then back around just to see him gone. I rushed out of the door to Minho who was holding his hand.

"Minho hyung!" I yelled, going to grab his hand. It had a slight burnt mark on it.

"I'm okay Taemin ah." He grabbed a towel from the counter and wrapped his hand around it. "It'll heal quick, its just a little burn mark."

"Are you sure?"

"Deh, don't worry." He rubbed my head. " Go wash your hands and stuff, it won't take me long to finish."

"But your hand is burnt, you can still cook!"

"Taemin ah, you act like my whole hand is burnt up, just a little mark." He laughed.

"Araso." I simply replied and rushed back to my room. I closed the door silently before rushing around the bathroom. "Where are you?! Huh?! What did you do to Minho?"

"I did nothing." I heard and turned around to see him. I grabbed him by the collar.

"Don't touch my Minho!" I grabbed onto him hard.

"It's not my decision." He said simply. He pointed to my hair. "You might want to calm your nerves, I thought you didn't want to go back to your past." I let go of his collar and turned around to face the mirror. A lock of my hair had turned black. I quickly covered it with my hand.

"Why I are you doing this? Why are you making me so angry that I'm thinking like that." I soon started to sob. He looked upon me almost as if he was sorry for me.

"I told you its not my decision whatever happens to your boyfriend." I touched my shoulders, but that made me even more angry.

"Don't touch my things! Minho is mine!" I yelled pushing him up against the wall. " I said this a thousand times and I'll say it again. I'm not touching anything of yours. I'm merely the messenger." I started sobbing more.

"Just tell me," I sobbed, "What's going to happen to Minho that you're not telling me." He looked down at the ground almost as if sad.

"Well since it's close, I suppose I can tell you. Minho was timed to die, Taemin." The words hit me like a bullet. "His time is coming up soon."

"Then why did you bring me with him?! To torture me!" I screamed, yanking him hard.

"Taemin, I can't tell you that, it's not time yet." I cried hardly now. Tears coming down as if rain.

"Can you at least tell me when the time is?" He nodded his head solemly.

No One's POV

The boy leaned over to Taemin and whispered it into his ear. Taemin's eyes went wide.

"You're lieing!" Taemin yelled. Yanking the boy, but he hadn't realized there was no boy to yank for he had already disappeared. Taemin turned around to the mirror and looked at his sobbing self. "Why are you such a trouble maker Lee, first your death, now this?" His tears dropped into the sink.

When he looked back up, he saw an image of a boy with black hair, with a blunt look on his face.

"He's your's." The boy said in the image. "You just can't let them take what's your's. You're Lee Taemin."

"Shut Up!" He yelled back. "I'm not Lee anymore." He banged on the mirror.

Minho heard a loud crash and stopped what he was doing and ran into the room. He saw the bathroom light on and quickly ran inside, finding Taemin on the ground with glass around him, his hands bleeding and the mirror shattered.

"Taemin ah!" He exclaimed. "Are you alright?!" He yelled.

Minho's POV~ Later That Day

I had cleaned up the glass and everything by time the hyungs arrived back home. I told them already of how Taemin had an accident and was laying in his bed right now. Key seemed worried and wanted to talk to him, but I told him he seemed a little embrassed so it was best he didn't. Instead I convinced him to go talk to Jonghyun or something. Actually Taemin wasn't embrassed at all, he seemed...how do you...out of it. He had already been laying in his bed for hours. I decided to go in with some hot tea in my hand.

"Taemin I'm coming in." I said as I opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. I set the tea onto the inn table next to Taemin. " I made you some tea." I replied. Taemin laid in his cover, his face towards the sky looking to the sun setting. Oh the sun setting, this was past when the bird or butterfly would come in visit. I was confused and when I looked upon Taemin's face I knew he was hiding something from me that I didn't like.

"Taemin I know I said I wouldn't-"

"You said that before and I told you not to-" I interrupted him by covering his mouth with my fingertips.

"Taemin, I'm really serious. What are you hiding from me and don't say anything because I can tell it's something. When the bird or butterfly comes, you aren't here, when you're here, its too late because the bird is already gone. Tell me the truth, what is going on?"  I asked, more demanding.

"He told me I couldn't play it out long." He mumbled.

"Taemin what are you talking about."

"Minho hyung, we all die eventually." He mumbled more.

"Taemin, you're not making sense."

"Minho hyung, you really want the truth to things." He said in a depressing tone.

"Yes, yes I do! You are my boyfriend. I trust you and all but I need to know things too. We are at the stage where we don't keep secrets and we stay by one another. You should trust-"

"What if I told you I was dead Minho hyung." His depressed voice said, more of a statement than a question. "What if I was dead?"

"Deh?"