εïз I Am The Wings You Seek....If Only You Knew εïз

Bleeding Sunlight....

Minho's POV

I went into the living room about ten minutes after I was done taking my shower. I could hear Key and Jonghyun giggling at whatever they were doing. They could act like such girly girls at times. When I walked in, my eyes went to Key.

"Key, did you make sure Taemin had sheets for his bed?" I asked, suddenly thinking of the pale, sun glowing boy.

"Oh, ani, sorry, I totally forgot because Jonghyun hyung was bothering me about watching this movie. Here, I'll go do it right now so my son won't get cold." He started to stand, but I placed my hand up to stop him.

"It's alright. You guys get back to your movie and I'll do it instead." Key glared at me that time.

"Araso, but don't be harassing my son. Don't do anything!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said, waving my hands. I went to the hallway closest and got some blankets and covers then went to Key's room, knocking on the door.

"Taemin, is it okay to come in?" I asked, but there was no response. "Taemin? Are you taking a shower or something?" Still no answer. "Alright, I'm about to come in, just to give you your covers." Still no answer, so still I walked into the room. When I looked across the room, there he was. Cuddled up on his bed asleep. God, he looked even brighter and shining when he slept. His innocence gleamed with him. As I walked over, I placed the covers onto the floor and slowly unfolded them.

It seemed he was about to fall off his bed the way he was sleeping, so I grabbed him up in my arms and moved him over to where he wouldn't. His body fit perfectly into mines, made me smile a little, but then I snapped back into reality as I set him down. I grabbed the covers and covered his body to where he was sure not to get cold. Why was I so caring to this boy, I don't even know myself.

"Good Nite Taemin." I said quietly as I left.

No One's POV

The whole placed smelled of a good morning's breakfast when Key yelled to everyone that it was ready. One by one they entered the kitchen. Onew tripping while he walked, still half asleep, Jonghyun covering his eyes while he walked, Minho scratching his head, and Taemin rubbing his eyes and his face.

"Taemin, you can come sit next to me." Key added.

"Deh." He replied simply walking over to the seat right next to Key. Key grabbed some of the food with his chopsticks and put it up to Taemin's mouth.

"Open." Even though he obeyed, he was a little flabbergasted by the request.

"Really, you don't have to feed me." He said while eating the food.

"Yeah Key, why are  you treating him like a baby anyways?!" Jonghyung exclaimed.

"Taemin, do you know our ages?" Key asked simply.

"Deh. And all of you are my hyungs actually."

"See, he's the maknae, of course I can treat him like that."

"You didn't even ask him." Jonghyun complained.

" Taemin, if I'm bothering you, I can stop."

"Anio, it's alright with me. You not bothering me at all hyung." He smiled.

"Aigoo, look at that smile. Here." He picked up some more of the food and placed it in his mouth. Minho looked across to Taemin who ate the food obediantly and laughed a little. His face isn't just angelic but his actions to. Even he could tell that Key was a little annoying to him.

The door opened and in came the manager with a couple of papers in his hands.

"You guys." He replied, they all looked from the kitchen to where he was. "Remember to go to the practice room and practice some, show Taemin the moves, you guys are schedule for your debut in a week or so."

"A week or so?!" Onew exclaimed, almost choking on his food. "But Taemin just got here, that's not enough time for him to pick up the moves and stuff for the song."

"I am sorry, but thats what they informed me. I tried to talk to them about it as well, but you guys have been delayed for so long that we have to. Plus, Taemin I sure is a quick picker upper. We didn't just pick him because of his dancing."

"You didn't?" Taemin asked, surprised.

"Of course not Taemin. Even though you're the best dancer that the company has seen, you have great qualities, your good at picking up things with your eyes, your singing is pretty good, but with a good teacher you'll do better. And with someone like you, might help out the group alot." Taemin smiled at his comment. "Anyway guys, when you are ready, there will be an to take you guys to the practice room."

"You're not going to be there manager hyung?" Minho asked.

"Ani, I got these papers to get through that might take me a while."

"Okay."

"See you guys then."

Practice Room

Taemin sat on the benches while the group danced to the song they were going to debut with. He watched them with his eyes closely and then nodded his head once they were over.

"Are you sure you got all of that Taemin?" Key asked a little surprised.

"Deh, hyung."

"Okay, let's see you do it." He motioned for Taemin to stand up which he did and started the music. Once he went up and the music started, he quickly started dancing with the rest. Once they were done they were all shocked.

Taemin's POV

"Um, did I do alright?" I asked, because everyone seemed to stare at me.

"Deh! Excellent!" Key exclaimed giving me a high five. That made me smile big. Even though I would follow Minho alot, I never actually followed him to the practice rooms because I never wanted me to ruin me seeing their debut.

"I've been on this earth long enough to pick up dances." I said in confidence, then quickly covered my mouth to what I had said.

"What do you mean by that?" Jonghyun asked.

"Yeah, what?" Onew asked, seeming a bit angry towards me.

"Aigoo, Taemin ah you're so young, you act like your older or something." Key laughed out. I just slightly chuckled with him until I realized that Minho wasn't near us anymore. I turned and turned until I saw him sitting by a window and looking  out.

"Minho hyung, are you alright?" I asked, but he didn't respond. Jonghyun hyung just tapped me on the shoulder.

"He always sits by the windows and looks out. I think it's just because he's a hard thinker." He laughed out. I was still in question so I walked over there to him.

"Minho hyung?" I asked quietly and he seemed to snap out of a trance.

"Oh, sorry Taemin ah, is there something you wanted?"

"Are you looking for something,did you lose something?" He laughed a little when I asked that.

"Anio, Taemin Ah. It's just, there use to be a beautiful bird that came down whenever I looked out of the window, but lately I haven't been seeing it. Actually it stopped when-"

"When what hyung?" I asked sadly, but I was sure he could not see.

"Nothing, but I thought maybe it liked me or something because it would always be here when I looked out of the window. You know they say that sometimes that means you have a guardian angel when a beautiful bird is next to you." He laughed out. I looked down. "You know, sometimes I would see the most beautiful butterfly as well when the bird wasn't there. Almost like it took it's place for the day."

When I heard this I sighed. That bird and that butterfly was me when I would just look over Minho hyung as not to suffocate him as much being next to him all the time. Even though angels could be represented as beautiful birds, not many people know that really angels are any beautiful creature around the humans. How did I know he was looking at me this whole time?

"Minhae Taemin, did I upset you somehow?" He asked, looking at me apologetically.

"Anio!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.

"You don't think I'm being ridiculous, do you?"

"Anio, hyung. I believe the same things. Although it's never happened to me before." He smiled towards me.

"Then tell me if you see it, araso. I'm going to go get some water. Again, I hope I didn't upset you in some way." He said then was off. I sighed once he left.

"Anio hyung, just made me think maybe I did choose wrong after all." I said quietly to myself, looking out the window waiting for that bird or butterfly that was never to appear.

sorry this chapter was a little long and the beginning was alittle boring. But I hope I got you guys guessing is all. What will Taemin choose now that he hears these words from Minho? Will he stay or will he leave, or will something funny happen soon?(hint on next chapter)....question for readers. Should I have another SHINee couple in this story and if so, tell me who you would like...thanks