Minho..Being Your Angel Is Harder Than I Thought➸❦

Bleeding Sunlight....

No One's POV

Taemin let go of Minho when he realized everyone was staring.

"Mianhe Minho hyung. I scared you again, didn't I?" He asked, placing his head down and poking his lip out.

"Ah, see what you did Minho! Obviously the boy knows you and you're acting like a scare crow!" Key yelled, grabbing Taemin by the arm. "Aigoo, look at you. If you are the new member then I am very happy!"

"I'll leave you guys then." The manager replied, leaving the room.

"Nice to meet you Taemin." Onew said, coming up with his hand out. Taemin smiled and shook it gladly. Jonghyun was the next to come up and say hey.

"But how do you know Minho?" Jonghyun asked.

"Ah, I met Minho Hyung at a cafe he went to this morning." Taemin smiled. Key quickly turned to Minho.

"Minho I thought you said that you stopped going there, you know sugar makes you crazy." He nagged. Minho rolled his eyes.

"Taemin, are you hungry?" Minho asked him, looking to the boy trying not to smile that his sun had appeared once again.

"Well, i don't really get hun-"But he stopped his sentence and nodded his head.

"Araso. Umma will feed you." Key said, grabbing his arm and guiding him towards the chicken.

"Yah! I thought you were just my umma!" Jonghyun yelled following them. There were only Onew and Minho in the room now.

"Minho, you alright?" Onew asked, looking at Minho seriously. Minho bit the bottom of his lip.

"yeah, why do you ask?"

"You just seem to act wierd is all. You're happy about the new member right?" He seemed almost hoping.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be...Anyway, hyung, I'm going to go take a shower. Can you make sure that you guys find out who's room Taemin's going to be sharing with."

"What, all of a sudden looking out for someone!" Onew exclaimed. Minho rolled his eyes and walked away, leaving Onew laughing. Once Onew saw Minho was completely gone, he sighed to himself, and his smile turned into a frown.

"Aish, I wouldn't like him forever." He said aloud, knowing no one could hear. He huffed to himself and walked off.

Taemin's POV

When I was done eating what I could of the chicken, Key had showed me to his room in which I would be staying in. But he and jonghyun wanted to look at TV with eachother in the living room, so I was in the room by myself. I sat on the bed that was said to be mine and huffed to myself. The one and most important thing that I remembered about being an angel....no one is suppose to know you are one. I almost blew it when Minho hyung asked if I was hungry. Of course I wasn't hungry, but he told me sooner or later of betraying a human I would get a tad bit hungry every once in a while. Speaking of him, had I made the right choice of doing what I'm doing now.

Flashback

"It's impossible, except, if you take my offer." The voice said. I turned around once again and a boy appeared.

"You." I said, more of a statement than a question. The boy just put his finger up.

"Don't get surprised or anything. I am a angel, just like yourself. Somewhat I guess you can say. I am here for a reason though. Take this first," he handed me a beaded bracelet, I grabbed it from his hand cautiously. "Don't be frightened. Now, you want Minho to see you so bad, just listen to what I have to say you can. Follow everything I say."

"O-Okay." I looked at the brown beaded bracelet in my hand.

"When we're done with this conversation, I want you to put that bracelet on and go to where Minho's going. You've been following him long enough to know, right?" I just nodded my head.

"But how do you-"

"I've seen you all along. Now, just listen to what I have to say if you so preciously want Minho to see you face to face." This statement made me excited, for I really did want that, but all of a sudden coming from him, I was a little bit surprised.

"Taemin, you've been an angel for a little while now, haven't you? I've been told to give you a mission."

"Angels have missions, bu-"

"Ssh!" He said placing his finger up once again. "Yes, we do, you've just been wondering about Earth more than Heaven too much that you never realized. But I heard it is your time now. You are to stick by your so deserved pop stars side, betraying a human. I believe that's fairly easy."

"W-What, I can't"

"Ssh! As I was saying. It is fairly easy, but there's only one thing that will successfully put you in there. Right now SMnet is looking for a new member for their group, but it has to be a lead dancer. And with your background, they've choosed you for this."

"You mean dancing again....I-I can't. Never again!" I exclaimed.

"Yah! You are sure to win the audition! Do you want your precious Minho to see you or not! Don't you want to be reconized by him!" I looked down, sadness filled me.

"Deh." I simply replied.

"Then you have to put the past back and listen to what I'm saying to you now. You've stuck with Minho long enough that you know where he's going. Here, keep this in your pocket." He handed my a ticket that read SMnet audition on it.

"Find a hidable place to go to first, and if you choose to, place the bracelet on your wrist. It would make you seem and look human to all humans." I looked down at the bracelet in my hand.

"But what if I choose no, what would happen to Minho if I'm not by his side." But when I looked up, he was already gone.

Flashback Over

I chose, but why did it seem so wierd to choose what I wanted. Minho could now see me and hear me. I was the happiest angel on earth, but knowing I had to dance made me sad. Even though I loved it with all my heart, it saddened me to do it once again. I played with the bracelet on my wrist.

"Minho...being your angel is harder than I thought." I sighed to myself.

 

So how was this chapter?! Please comment at the bottom. I've gotten more subscribers and hope to get more. Why doesn't Onew like the fact that Taemin's here? Why does Taemin love/hate dancing? What was with this sudden mission? Did Taemin choose right? All these questions and so many chapters to answer them.=^.^=