Fate and Memories Can Be A ...(especially when you don't know 'em)

Bleeding Sunlight....

No One's POV

When the morning came, it was quiet. No one made a sound as they ate off of their plates for breakfast. Even Minho and Taemin looked down at their plates because of the silence.

"What's wrong with everybody this morning?" Jonghyun asked, breaking the silence. "What, is it because Taemin got hit yesterday?" Key quickly hit him on the shoulder.

"If they want to eat silently, let them eat silently." Key urged.

"I'm just saying, it's a little too quiet for my taste. Key, you're not even nagging anybody this morning. I know you must've caught some problem right now that you want to nag about." Key chuckled a little while messing with his food. "What, what's so funny."

"If you want me to nag, then I'll nag at you. Why don't you stop talking so much and finish eating your food."

"Anio. It's like a desert in here. What's wrong with everyone." Taemin looked up from his plate for a second, but saw a don't-get-in-it look from Minho, and quickly started eating once again.

"Jonghyun hyung, if I feed you, then will you be quiet." Key urged. Jonghyun placed his finger on his lips and made a face as if he was thinking about it and nodded his head. Key grabbed some food with his chopsticks and gladly placed it in Jonghyun's mouth who quickly started eating. Once again, the room fell silent.

"Well, I'm done." Taemin said, getting up from his spot. Onew quickly got up as well.

"Taemin ah, can I talk to you?" Eyes of many quickly turned to Onew. Taemin looked uneasy when he spoke to him, but quickly threw the look away and started to smile.

"Sure, hyung." He answered. Onew walked over to Taemin and grabbed his hand, walking him inside his room, where none of the members had been. Key's eyes watched as they walked away and so did Jonghyun's. Minho looked towards Key wondering what was going on and all Key did was shrug his shoulders.

Onew's POV

I now had him all alone. I could talk to him all I wanted, but where should I start. Taemin still looked at me worried and seemed a bit scared. I wouldn't blame him for the way I treated him.

"Taemin ah-"

"Deh hyung?" He quickly said. Seeing he was a bit scared, I let him sit on my bed while I sat beside him.

"Taemin ah, it's some things we need to talk about. I'm not sure you would like it, but we have to."

"O-Okay hyung."

"Taemin, I know everything." I replied. Taemin eyes went wide with shock.

"Hyung, I'm sure I don't know what you mean."

"Taemin ah, you know what I mean. I know everything. I know you're an angel, I know that you're dead. I know everything. Possible more than you ever know."

Taemin's POV

Onew hyung's words shocked me with surprise. How could he come out with this all of a sudden.

"It's impossible for you to know everything." I just simply replied.

"Taemin ah, I know the bracelet you wear helps you stay human. I know more than you know. Things have just been going crazy and out of control lately. Things you should know, things you should remember. Now I don't know what they're trying to make you figure out up there in heaven, but we're all here for a reason."

"Hyung, what exactly are you trying to say?" This time I was completely confused.

"I'm trying to say, that ever since I saw you come back it hurt me a little and made me angry to see you again." I looked at him in confusion still. I remembered a little of my past and how selfish of a person I was, but what could I have done to Onew, and why couldn't I remember him but he could remember me.

"I still don't understand what you mean hyung."

"Taemin, I was there when you died, and I know you don't remember." My eyes went wide once again in shock. There was no way he was there when I died, that just wouldn't make sense.

"That's impossible." I simply replied.

"Impossible you say. But possible I say."

"Onew hyung, if you were there when I died then you wouldn't have remembered me when I walked through that door."

"I know. I know the whole little saying or whatever they call it up there. When angels come back as their human selves, the people who saw and knew they were dead aren't suppose to recognize them. But for some reason I do."

"Hyung, how do you know all this?" Onew just simply shrugged his shoulders towards me.

"Maybe that's just hot fate wanted. The sad part is, I remember you even when you come back, but you hardly remember me. Still, after all this time, I seem to get angry whenever I look at you." My eyes saddened and so did my heart. What could I have done so terrible to Onew that he would hate me?

"Hyung, whatever I did to you before I died, I'm truely sorry." I apologized, looking down on the floor. He chuckled a little.

"I'm the one who should be apologizing. It was my fault you died."

"Deh?"

Onew's POV

I knew the words would shock him, but in my heart, that was the truth.

"Hyung, what are you talking about?" I went into my back pocket when he asked that and pulled out a very old picture. It had a dried blood stain on it from the day of the accident.

"This is your's." He looked at it and couldn't believe what he saw. It was me and him smiling together like good old buddies do.

"Hyung, how come I don't remember-"

"They say that when one days all of a sudden, they tend not to remember how." I quickly answered. "I was hoping you weren't one of them, but it seems I was wrong." He rubbed his fingers over the picture as if trying to remember as hard as possible. " Don't strain yourself."

"But there must be a reason why I don't remember hyung!" He yelled.

"Taemin ah, calm down. I guess when you need to remember you will, araso? But either way you look at it, it's still my fault."

"What could you have done that it was your fault?" His eyes looked so innocent when he looked at me. "I must've done something wrong if you disliked me." I looked at the picture that he held in his hand.

"The day you died, it was almost two weeks after we took that picture. To think, it almost 2009 now, almost two years after you died." Taemin looked down.

"Hyung, why aren't you telling me what happened?" He asked in depression.

"Because he told me not to. Even though I want to so bad, I can't stop fate, but I was hoping even though I can't tell you, at least I could show you some of it. If you choose right, there wouldn't really need to remember what happened. The whole thing was horrible anyway. That picture feel out of your pocket the day you died. I was so sad you died, but so happy when I saw you had the picture. At least I knew that you still considered us friends even after-" His eyes looked up quickly.

"After what?"

"Nothing."

"Hyung tell me!"

"I can't Taemin! As much as I want to, I can't! It's not my place, that's not fate!"

"Fate! Fate! I'm so sick and tired of hearing this word!" He screamed and burst out of my room, the picture, clutched tightly in his hands. At least I know, even though he doesn't remember me, we're still good friends, even when I was so horrible to him in the past and he to me.

Taemin's POV

I flattened myself on the bed after shutting the door to me and Key's room. I was so sick and tired of hearing that stupid word fate! Fate was going to take away my sweet Minho. Fate was making it where I couldn't even remembered why I died! Fate is why I have so many wonders and secrets stuck in my head, it's ridiculous. I hated it! Hated it! Then there was a knock on my door.

"You can come in." I said into my pillow, knowing the person couldn't hear me, but they did anyway.

"Taemin ah, are you alright?" I heard Minho say and I quickly looked up.

"Deh, just angry with myself."

"You say that alot."

"No I don't hyung?" I said more in question.

"Even if you don't say it aloud, you still say it." He sat next to me. "Are you sure you're alright."

"Deh. Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Can you  make me some hot tea to calm me down?"

"Sure Taemin ah." He said and got up and left.

No One's POV

When Minho came out, both Key and Jonghyun fell to the floor.

"Earsdropping were you." Minho said sternly looking down on both of them. They quickly lied, by shaking their heads. Instead of arguing with them, Minho simply shook his head and walked into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go talk to Taemin." Jonghyun stated.

"No, I am." Key said, putting his hand in the way.

"No me." Jonghyun said loudly.

"No me!" Key yelled back. They continued to yell back in forth until one of them finally went in while the other walked away.

 

Taemin's POV

There was a knock on my door and thinking it was Minho, I simply told them to come inside. I was disappointed when I looked up and saw that it was him.

"What do you want?" I asked plainly. He came over and sat next to me on the bed.

"Taemin ah, I know you're angry."

"You know I would be angry ever since the day you gave me this stupid bracelet." I said angrily.

"Taemin ah, calm down first, araso?" He seemed as if he had something important to tell me so I just nodded my head, to angry to get angry anyways.

"Alright." I replied.

"Taemin ah, I actually hope you remember soon as well. Maybe you will remember once the time is right."

"I'm tired of hearing that already." There was silence for a second before I broke it. "I'm curious. How did you die to become an angel?" I asked sincerely. He chuckled a bit before straightening his face.

"I actually got hit with a truck. Seems like it was only yesterday acutally."

"Can you tell me about it."

"This is actually one thing that the people up top said nothing about, so I'm sure I could tell you."

Flashback~his POV

I drove in the car at a couple of blocks from my destination.

"So did you hear about it?" The boy on the phone asked.

"Of course I heard about it. I can't wait until they bring up auditions! I'm so going."

"Make sure you win so we can both be in the group, because you already know I'm going to get in."

"Araso, araso." I laughed out. I looked at the many cars ahead of me and sighed.

"What's wrong, did you give it a second thought?" The boy on the phone replied, more worried.

"Anio, pabo! It's just alot of traffic today. Here, let me hang up just in case they're flashing pictures at these lights."

"Araso, see you in a couple of weeks right?"

"Deh. Can't wait to see you though. We haven't seen eachother in a while. Make sure to get on that plane."

"Araso." The boy laughed before hanging up. I paid attention back onto the road when I realized cars were honking at me from behind because the light was green. A truck was right behind me, blowing loudly. I rolled my eyes. People just couldn't have patience nowadays. I started my way down on the road. The truck still behind me I rolled faster, still going by the speed limit, when suddenly, two people came out of nowhere. I pressed hardly onto my break and it seemed to work, however the truck behind seemed not to have pressed on his in time enough.

Flashback Over...Back To Taemin's POV

"That's horrible." I told him. He chuckled.

"It's not like anyone ever knew. The damage was so bad, they couldn't identify the body. Even though sometimes I hate the word to Taemin ah, fate seems to have moment for some reason. Though I couldn't tell you much, I really hope it helps in you remembering. It's the only way you can choose right."

"That's the same thing Onew hyung said, what do you guys mean by that?" He chuckled to my question.

"Like all the questions you ask me Taemin ah, you'll know when fate allows it." I pouted at little at his answer even when I knew what he was going to say.

"They day you died though, what about-"

"Oh him," He simply answered. "He had just came in from his flights a couple of weeks after. They couldn't identfy the body, so he didn't even know I was gone. By then, when we were suppose to meet, I was already an angel and had been giving something similar to you to make me seem human. They told me it was part of my mission and not to do anything but stay by his side and go to the audition with him. Become a group member and when I was to come to you, they would tell me. It's funny, you're the first angel I know to only stay in heaven for one day then leave to wander about Earth, just to stay by Minho's side all this time." I giggled a little at his comment.

"What is it that they gave you?" I asked out of curiousity. He messed with his earring on his earlobe and smiled. When he started to walked away, I stood up and I could see that he could tell because he stopped in his tracks."Thanks." I simply said, smiling. I started to appreciate his presence, especially after hearing his story.

"No problem Taemin. Like I told you before, we're friends." There was a knock on the door and I told the person to come in. Minho came in with a cup of tea, steam rising out of it, holding it carefully. Minho looked up and met eyes with him.

"Key hyung, what are you doing here?" Key smiled.

"Nothing much, just having a friendly conversation with Taemin ah." He chuckled before walking out.