Chapter Twelf

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So now is part 2,.. enjoy it

Solar's view

I sat down in my classes. I was tired and hungry. Maybe I should just join Changjo for meal. How mad could he be? I rested my head onto my books while Moonbyul were explaning me something about Hoya. I sighed quietly. I didn't want to be like this with Changjo, but when classes started he wasn't there. Actually Changjo, Jennie, Hwasa, Minsoo and Ricky wasn't in classes today. I bit onto my lip thinking about it. Was it a co-incident? Nah, couldn't be. I pouted lightly and sigh. I kept on listening.

The whole day I was waiting for Changjo to appear but there was nothing. When we sat while lunch with the guys even Woohyun joined us this time. I was so angry at him and his actions. Hoya and Myungsoo joined us. Myungsoo was telling us about the party at his home last night. He told us about who joined it and that they talked to Changjo. It made me curious but hey. "Oh he was drunk? Like really really drunk?" I was sad about him drinking so much. Hoya nodded just and sighed. Woohyun just laughed at this all "I told you, he will not be your dream prince." he rolled his eyes. "But you are?" I pinched his arm. 

Slowly I walked out of school with Moonbyul and Hoya. We had the same direction so we were walking together, slow, quiet. After some while I looked at the holding hands couple next to me. "Uhm.. Hoya?" his eyes stayed at me "Can we talk later?" I cringed slightly in, at first he seemed to want to say something but he didn't, just a plain nod. I sighed deep and bid goodbye to make my own way. 

At first I was home, my mother cooked well and we sat there eating. Well I wasn't really eating, just poking around my chopsticks. "What's wrong?" My mother asked. Was she serious? "Uh yeah." I rolled my eyes and kept on. I rested my head against my palm. My mother was looking to my father who was reading the newspaper while eating. My father closed the newspaper and watched me. "Yah~ be more nice when you talk to your mother." strict tone. I cringed in and closed my eyes. I sat up straight and ate finally a bit at least. 

I laid in my bed and sighed. What should I do? I needed to talk to Woohyun, but I just wanted to see Changjo so bad. I needed finally to do something. I jumped up and changed my dressing. It was cold outsided so I put on warm clothes and walked towards the door. "Where are you going, honey?" my mother yelled out of the kitchen. I cringed in again. I didn't feel well since I talked to them about the break up. "Uh.. I'm visiting the Nams" I yelled back and quickly left.

I stumbled in the dark walking around. I decided to break up and not leaving before he accepted. But before I could do this, I visited Hoya. He opened the door for me and I stepped in after pulling off my shoes. "So?" he asked. I rubbed my neck "Help me breaking up with Woohyun. I can't keep on this." Hoya just shrugged "Why? Do you think Changjo and you can be a couple?" he rolled his eyes. "Yeah." I mumbled. 
"Don't you think the new girl just made him crazy enough to forget you?" 
Was he right? Did he see something yesterday? I just shook my head "No, it's still Changjo we are talking about." I rolled my eyes. 
"You are pretty naive.." he shrugged and walked into his room. I just followed him.

"Hoya. I'm serious." I claimed. 
"I can't give you a recipe breaking up with Woohyun. Just go and try." 

I stood there, ringing the bell. I was quiet nervouse. Would it work this time? The door got open and Mrs Nam stood there. I bowed and she let me in. I made my way to Woohyun's room. He was laying there playing some video games. When I entered his room he sat up and tilted his head. I closed the door behind me and sat next to him. "What are you doing here?" he asked. 

I sighed "Can you please just let me out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter