Chapter One. (rewritten)

Unfaithful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked along the sea. My eyes were gazed on the water and I smiled softly. 
Opening my bag pulling out my camera so I started to take some pictures of the wonderful area. 
The sea was quiet and some wind blew through my hair. I decided to sit and watched the people.
I got a message ~ 

Hey Yeobo~
how's your day so far? Seoul and me are missing you. 
Come back soon, arasseo? I'm quiet bored at night.
If you arrive , visit me. I miss the touches.
Chu~

Tzz, I chuckled. Ok he was kinda cute but he was such a you just didn't know him yet.
 I put my phone back. Before I left Seoul it was a fight which made me again so damn frustrated. 
He had the chance to come with me here but for sure he didn't. His stupid gang is for sure more important.

I lay down in the sand and closed my eyes.  I thought about what to do now. I was bored. 
Slowly I sat up, I straightened my camera and took a picture again of the sea. There was a guy with his surfboard. His perfect body was perfectly good seen. The light made a good job. I smirked softly and took some pictures if I saw through them afters, I saw his eyes were looking into the camera. Like he knew I was taking pictures of him. I blushed softly, such thing never happened to me before. I shook my head put my camera away and looked up. Him was lost. I blinked and got up. I kept walking along the water and hummed softly. 
My mind didn't want to let go of him. The guy who stared at me. I let the beach behind me and made my way back to the promenade. I kept humming and walked it along. I saw some guys dancing at the street. I got closer and took picture of the boys. They were kinda short... and I giggled. But a few of them.. they were kind of familiar to me. But.. no.. I shouldn't care about it now.
"HEY ~ wait for me Hyungs." a boy shouted and ran toward the group.
His hair wet. His clothes on some places wet, too, and my eyes widened.
"omo..." I whispered.
The boys laughed at him and another one some music. The guys were start dancing to it in a cheography. I hummed to the music and kept taking pictures with my phone. I smirked if the surf boy guy's eyes met mine. I disappeared and kept walking heading my hotel. Ok, there was just a chance. You meet ALL people twice in life. 
In my hotel room changed my clothes to go eating in the restaurant of the hotel. I sat at the table quiet.
I put on some new make up and my phone made some sounds. I looked on it. He was calling.. my boyfriend was calling and I took the call. 
"Woohyun, what do you want?" I sighed. 
"Hey Babe, I miss you. I thought you are not mad anymore..." His voice was like he smiled and it made me smile a bit at least. 
But then I frowned. 
"You're wrong. I am mad, mad like hell. It would just have be a week you had to come with me, instead of spending time non stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter