What a Cheesy Boyfriend in a Sweet Date

Date

“Hey, babe! Guess what! I get a day off tomorrow!! Let’s go on a date!”

“Really?! Whaaaaa~~ Yes Yes YES!!!”

“Named me some place and I will take you there”

I give him an evil giggle as I heard he wants me to name some place that I want to visit for our date. I know he hates this place and I want him to take me there since I really love this place. Before I give him my answer, he says,

“Remember, do not mention Amusement Park, okay?!”

“Ahh~!!! You are no fun at all, Bang Minsoo!! I want to go there. Please please please!!” – I give him my nasal voice as I do an aegyo to him.

“You know I hate amusement park”

“FINE!!! I will go there with Changhyun or Jonghyun!! Hmph~”

He stays silent. I hope it affects him. Please say yes, Bang Minsoo! It’s always my dream to go to Amusement Park with my boyfriend. It looks fun and sweet whenever I see a couple walking hand-in-hand in an amusement park. I envy them because my boyfriend hates this beautiful place. Well, he scares of the rides. Tch~ He has a well-builded body but he is scared of the rides there.

I’m still waiting his answer but he has not answered it. He really hates amusement park that much?! T^T Poor me.

“Well, okay. But I hav—“

“YEAH!!!! YEAHHHH!!!!! I LOVE YOU, BANG MINSOO!!! I LOVE YOU!!!” – I scream in joy when he says yes.

“BABY!! Listen to me first!!”

“Okay, what is it?!”

“I have some conditions. If you agree, then let’s go to amusement park. If you don’t, forget about going to that hell like place!”

“YA!!!Aish~ Arasseo!! I’m listening”

“We will spend the whole day tomorrow and I want you to sleep over at my place. You know what I mean”

“WHAT?! IEEEEE~!!! I HAVE A Y BOYFRIEND!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAA~~”

“Agree on that or I will cancel the amuse—“

“OKAY!! OKAY!! Huh, you know my weakness!!”

I can hear his satisfy laugh over the phone. Let’s see, Bang Minsoo!! I will make you suffer on the amusement park tomorrow!! Hahahaha!! Then, we hung up our phone as I heard his manager is calling him. All of my friends at the office are also looking at me while giving me those weird grins. Yeah, they know. Even though we are separated by a glass wall, they can hear me well.

They look happy that I will get the chance to go on a date with my boyfriend. Well, he is busy with his jobs and so do I. We are rarely met for a date. All of we do are just texting each other or call each other. Now that both of us are free tomorrow (weekend), I will spend the whole day with just him. I’m smiling like an idiot for the whole day in the office – well, I’m not a pro on hiding my feelings.

***

Next morning, he picks me up at my house. We bid our goodbyes to my parents and take off to the amusement park. He looks hot with that black wife-beater and jeans. Does he want to seduce me or something?! =,= He knows that I become weak whenever I see him wearing something like that. Tricky Bang Minsoo, eh?!

“You look…. Pretty” – he tells me after scanning my appearance.

“I know you are lying. Stop that stare, will you?!” – I feel annoyed by his stare. Yes, he is staring right onto (a bit of) my arms.

“No. You really look pretty with that one piece dress. But why you have to wear this annoying cardigan?!” – He says as he pulls my cardigan off, revealing my exposed arms.

“YA!!!” – I hit his hand. “Let’s go!! And please, control your hormones, Bang Minsoo!!”

He is laughing. I miss that heavy-laughing voice. I smile a bit while enjoying the ride. Well, he has his manager driving for us since he can’t drive well. He failed the test. I have a pabo boyfriend. Hahahaha!! Why I sound so proud then?! Okay, I’m getting crazy here. I need to clear my mind.

We finally arrived at the amusement park after a long ride. I get down from his van in an instant while he seems looking for something. I know, he is looking for his ‘lovely’ cap and sunglasses. I bet he forgets to bring o—. Forget it. He finds the cap. How can someone who loves cap so much forgetting his treasure, right?! Then, he gets down from his van. I give him the sunglasses.

“Awww~ My girlfriend is so prepared. Thank you, babe!” – he pecks my cheek then wears the sunglasses. I wear one too, of course. It’s our disguise.

He is queuing to buy the tickets while I’m waiting near the gate – thinking about dragging him into dangerous rides. You are dead-meat, Bang Minsoo!! Hahahaha!! He is standing in front of me with the tickets, suddenly. I cling into his arm and get in to the amusement park. He put his hand on my shoulder and we walk happily in the park.

As I have planned before, I drag him to the roller-coaster. His face becomes pale. He is scared. Jackpot! Hahahaha! He keeps on begging me to not riding that ride. But I really want to ride the roller-coaster so I leave him while pouting. I stand in line while he is sitting near the ride. But then, suddenly I feel his presence next to me and his hand rests on my waist.

“I thought you are scared”

“I am! I do! But I can’t let those guys looking at you like you are their prey or something”

“Guys?! Where?!” – I turn my head to the front line. Yes, there are some guys that looking at me and they look annoyed with Minsoo’s presence next to me.

“Aww~ My boyfriend is jealous. How cute~” – I pinch his cheek and he is blushing.

We are now seated in the roller-coaster. I can feel that he is trembling hard. I smile at him and hold his hand – just to make sure that he will be okay. He smiles back at me but his smile looks awkward. Hahahaha! Slowly, the train makes its way. He looks more pale than before and I laugh at him.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!! All of us scream like that for the whole ride but he stays silent. Don’t tell me that he is dying. When we arrive at our destination, I look into him and his face is really pale. I even help him get out from the train. He is sweating. I feel guilty and I pat his back. We sit near the ride.

“YAA!!! DON’T RIDE THIS RIDE AGAIN!!! I FEEL LIKE I’M DYING THERE!!!” – he suddenly yells.

“Hahahaha.. Okay. I apologize~ Glad that Bang Minsoo is back to earth” – I hug him.

“Don’t laugh!! Or I will ki—“

I know what he wants so I let him go and start to walk again like nothing happened. I stick my tongue out to him playfully. He smirks and runs after me.

The day we spent inside the amusement park but we don’t have so many rides to play with since Minsoo is afraid/ scared. =,= So we just stroll inside, taking many pictures together, buying some cute stuffs – which is he ended up buying it for me – then playing on a safe rides like Merry-go-round, Ferris Wheel, Game Adventures, etc. The last place is the maze. He offers me to play that. He is running inside the maze, left me dumbfounded there. I received a text message from him, says that I have to look for him in the maze. I just look at my phone’s screen and to the maze in turns. It’s getting dark here. But then, I step in to the maze, looking for that stupid boyfriend of mine.

I keep walking in the maze, no one is there and I’m completely alone. Where is that tattoo mania guy?! I’m getting scared here. The cold breeze hit me. I might cry in anytime soon if he doesn’t show up. It’s dark and cold inside the maze. Thankfully that it is not a haunted house or I will be leaving him inside.

“MINSOO-YA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?! JUST SHOW UP ALREADY!!! I’M SCARED HERE!!!” – I yell but of course, no answer. I can feel my cheeks become hot as tears rolling down from my eyes. I hate this feeling. It feels like I lost him. No. I don’t want it. I’m crying louder. I give up.

“Minsoo. Where are you? Please. I’m scared, Minsoo” – I sit in the ground while hugging my knees and cry. Just then I hear that the amusement park will be closed shortly. I become panic and start to run. I don’t know which way I take since I’m crying hard there.

Suddenly, I bump into someone. He catches my body from falling into the ground. I know these hands and arms. It’s him!!

“YAA!!! WHERE WERE YOU?!” – I hit his chest, still crying. “DON’T YOU KNOW THAT I’M SCARED?!?! I HAVE CALLED YOU MANY TIMES!!! I’M SCARED IF I LOSE YOU!!! IT FEELS LIKE I’M LOSING YOU!!! I HATE THAT!!”

“Hey, sorry.I don’t mean it to be like this. Sorry, baby. Sorry” – he hugs me tightly while patting my back. “I was there all the time behind you, actually. Sorry, for not showing up”

“DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY I WAS?!?! I HATE YO—“ – I feel something soft touches my lips. I know this thing. His lips.

“Okay, I’m so sorry. It’s my fault. Here I am, kissing you, so don’t worry anymore. I’m standing here before you, babe. Now, let’s go home?!” – he wipes my tears away. I nod.

We are going to his dorm since I have agreed on staying on his place. We take public transportation since we still want to spend some times together. After riding the bus, we stroll around Gangnam – still using our disguise. We walk hand-in-hand, enjoying the night view. We are talking non-stop on our way to his dorm. Well, basically I tell him about my job and he will tell about his band-mates. I love to hear that from him. They look like a real brothers.

We stop by at the coffee shop near his dorm. I order a glass of Ice Chocolate and he orders a glass of Mochaccino. We also order a strawberry cheese cake – my favorite. He keeps on feeding me the cake since it is my favorite. I’m smiling when he the wipe cream from his drink. He is so childish. He leaves a stain near his lips. When I’m about to wipe it with a tissue, he holds my hand.

“I want you to wipe it with the other way. Wiping it using a tissue is too mainstream, dear” – he closes his eyes and makes his lips stands out, want me to kiss it.

“We are in public!! No way!!”

“Yes way! Now do it!”

“No way! No way! NO WAY!”

“Yes way!! Yes way!! YES WAY!!”

“NO!”

“Okay, then! Let me kiss you!”

“Wha—“

He holds my neck then turns my head to face him. Next thing I know, his lips touches mine. I rounded my eyes as I feel people are looking at us. I’m struggling to let him go but he is a lot stronger than me. Screw those biceps of yours, Bang Minsoo! Then my eyes become bigger when I feel his tongue my lips – well, he is his lips actually but he is still kissing me! This guy needs a punch, eh?!

I hit his chest harder this time and he lets my lips go. He smirks when he sees my blushing face. Damn! I eyed him, to tell that people are staring at us. He looks around us and he bows to the people there. Apologizing?! He’s cute. Wait! What?! Okay, I need a punch too.

He keeps teasing me by rubbing, tickling and my hands. I know what he wants. I look at him, right into his eyes and I lean closer into him. He smirks at me as I smirk back at him.

“Control your hormones or I will sleep with Changhyun in the dorm” – I whisper. He is taken a back as I feel he stops my hands. I smirk at him. “Good boy” – I hear him letting out a little ‘groan’.

We walk again to the dorm. He never lets his hand off from my shoulder so I have to cling into his arm. When we arrive at the dorm, the boys are running to me and hug me.

“Noona, I miss you!!” – L.Joe.

“Good to see you again, noona!! It’s been a long time!!” – Chunji.

“Did Minsoohyung do something bad to you today, noona?! I will hit him!! Kwakk!!” – Niel.

“NOONAAAAAAAAA~!!! Cook for us puweaaassseeee~~” – Ricky.

“Do you have fun, having a date with Minsoohyung, noona?! Are you gonna sleep over here again?! NICE!!!” – Changjo.

“Yes, she will sleep here tonight. BUT! She will sleep with me!! Chanhee, sorry but could you ple—“

“I got it! I can sleep with Byunghun and Jonghyun. They have an extra bed though”

“DON’T HURT NOONA!!!” – Ricky is hitting Minsoo’s arms.

“YA!! I won’t and what did you think I will do to her?!”

Okay, this is embarrassing. It’s true whenever I come to their dorm, I will be ended up sleeping with all of them in the living room and Minsoo will be in a bad mood after that. Well, what can I say to those cute boys?! They are protecting me from their ‘beastly’ hyung. Hahahaha!

***

I am done finishing my bath when Changhyun suddenly asks me to watch a movie with them in the living room. Watching movie?! It’s not bad and I love movies! Hahaha! I sit between Changhyun and Chanhee. But guys, why are we watching horror movie?! I don’t hate scary movie but I hate it when we see this movie at night. Changhyun is clinging into me, since he is scared.

Minsoo who just done bathing, look at Changhyun who is clinging into my arm. He looks mad. Yes, he easily gets jealous. Pfft~ But oh my goodness! He doesn’t wear any shirt and he just wears his training pants! Dayum those abs and biceps and muscles! Wait, something is wrong with my head! =,= I can feel I’m blushing, seeing that body of Minsoo. He suddenly gets me off from the sofa and drags me to his room.

“HYUNG, REMEMBER THAT THIS DORM IS NOT SOUND PROOF!!” – Chunji.

“YEAH, WE CAN HEAR YOU!!” – Niel.

“Seriously, what are they talking about?!” – I lay on his bed.

“You should know, babe”

Damn! He uses that kind of voices!! He is seducing me!! Damn you, Bang Minsoo!!

“Stop using that voice or I will move to Changhyun - Niel’s room!”

“Aish!! Okay!! But allow me to sleep next to you!!”

“No!! Sleep in Chanhee’s bed!! I’m sleeping alone!!”

“Aish~ I don’t care!!”

He hops into his own bed, lying beside me while hugging me from behind. My heartbeat goes crazy and my face is totally becomes hot. What is he trying to do?! I face him. But what I see is he is smiling to me. He is also staring at me with those lovely looks. He looks cute (and hot with nothing on his upper side). He my hair, down to my face and landed on my lips. He adores me. He pecks my lips and smiles again.

“Good night, my angel. I love you”

“Good night, Minsoo. I love you too”

With that, he snuggles to me, hugging me tightly and drifted into his dreamland. I smile, looking at his sleeping face. He doesn’t do anything ‘weird’ to me. He treasures me. He just loves to tease me then?! What a bad yet cute boy! I give a peck on his lips and then snuggle to his chest, sleeping on his warmth.

 

-THE END-