Bumping To An Old Memory

L.Joe's Bride

Double updated because I am so psyched. :)

OMG! My ZiNa feels on the last chapter. Gonna ship them now. HAHAHA! :P

 

--

“Namjoo, I’m going on an early off to-“ My words were cut when I saw L.Joe sitting beside Namjoo. “-day.” I continued.

Namjoo looked at me, surprised.

I raised my brow at them. “What are you doing inside this building, Lee Byunghun-ssi?” I asked.

Somehow, looking at them together here right now is hurting me but what’s surfacing in my body right now is the fact that they are inside my office, in my territory.

Seriously, I thought Kim Namjoo is a great employee?

Mr. Kwon told me that.

How could she bring her boyfriend inside my office?

Please! My office is not a motel or what. If she couldn’t wait to see her boyfriend after work, she would’ve told me she wants to have an early off too!

L.Joe stood up and looked at me. “I’m waiting for some papers to be signed by the Associate CEO.” He replied.

I raised my brow. “Then why don’t you wait it in the office of the Associate CEO?” I asked him back.

He narrowed his eyes on me. “Okay, my fault.” He told me.

I rolled my eyes. “Forget it.” I told them. I looked at Namjoo. “I’m taking an early off now.” I told her.

She looked at me and nodded. I bet she’s shy. Well, she should. I had high expectations on her and she’s performing like this. She just brought me down.

“You can take your early off too.” I told her then I walked to the exit.

The door opened before I could even open it.

It was Mr. Lee.

He looked shocked when he saw me all prepped up to go home. “Leaving already?” He asked me.

I nodded. “Yes. I had to buy things for my new pad.” I replied.

Dad bought me the pad as a birthday gift. He showed it to me yesterday and tonight, I’m officially moving in.

Hah! Independent life.

“Really? New pad?” He sounds like he is teasing me. I don’t know if he knew how to tease though. I mean, he’s uptight, right?

I nodded and chuckled lightly. “Yes. Dad bought it as a gift.” I replied.

His eyes widened. “Why? Is it your birthday?” He asked.

“Next week.” I replied. I don’t really like announcing my birthday to people. It is actually such a burden when everyone you meet just greets you happy birthday all throughout the day.

I’m cool like that.

“Oh! Advance happy birthday!” That was all he could say.

I smiled and nodded. “Thanks.” Then my phone vibrated.

From: Minjinie

Where are you? I’m at the mall already! Faster please~

I looked at Mr. Lee. “Sorry. I gotta go.” I told him.

He nodded. “Alright. See you tomorrow!” I heard him say before I could shut the door close.

I ran, literally ran, to my car. I don’t really like Minji to wait for me. She would rant at me when I get to her. Trust me, I’d rather hear my Mom rant than Minji. She’s the worst!

When I was halfway to the mall, my phone vibrated.

From: Woo Jiho

So you have a new pad! How about we warm your new pad up? Kkkk~ Kidding! Advance happy birthday, Hana! :)

I smiled at his message and immediately took down a mental note to reply to his message when I get to the mall.

In about 10 minutes, I was already walking inside the mall.

There, I saw Minji in her most fashionable clothes as usual.

People are staring at her. Probably because she stands out among the rest. And yes, she’s a well-known celebrity.

I wonder how she could walk in public places when she knows that she is famous like that.

And so with Jiho.

Jiho and s became idols. Can you believe it?

Those seven dorks who I used to laugh with are now in a well-known Kpop group, Block B. Minji told me that they sweep off the audience when they perform. They are active for almost 3 years now.

I bet they’ve gotten cooler.

Minji couldn’t stop talking about them when I told her I met Jiho.

She was spazzing over Jaehyo. Really, that dork?

But anyway, it was good seeing Minji spazzing over some other boys. It makes me feel relieved that she has gotten over L.Joe completely.

I walked to her and she saw me walking to her. She immediately smiled and ran to me. “Yah! You were 15 minutes late!” I told you. Here goes the Royal Kang Minji rant.

She was ranting at me but I took my phone out and replied to Jiho.

To: Woo Jiho

New pad warm up? Kkkk. Nice words, Woo Jiho. Got to go. Need to buy things. See you whenever I see you, idol star.

Sent.

“Ugh! You’re not even listening.” She rolled her eyes on me.

I grinned at her and hooked my arm with hers. “Come on! Let’s buy appliances!” I pulled her to the appliances center.

--

“No. You don’t need that.” Minji told me when I am eyeing the dishwashing machine.

I looked at her. “Why not?” I asked.

She rolled her eyes on me. “Because you have hands! You can wash dishes on your own.” She replied.

I chuckled. “Yeah right. I forgot I got them.” I sarcastically told her before turning to the washing machine section.

“You don’t need that too.” She said again.

“Why?”

“Because you have money. You can pay for the laundry.” She grinned sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes.

We’ve been roaming around the appliance center for almost half an hour already and I couldn’t decide what to buy because she keeps on telling me that I don’t need this. I don’t need that.

Geez! Did I bring the wrong person to accompany me buy these stuffs?

Ugh!

She chuckled. “Okay. Maybe you need the washing machine. But definitely not the dishwashing machine.” She shook her head.

I smiled at her and nodded. “Okay. I’m getting this.” I told the sales assistant who nodded and asked us to wait a while because they would get a newer stock.

“Coffee maker.” She said. “You need that.”

I nodded and we moved on to the coffee maker section.

“I think he needs this too.”

I widened my eyes when I saw Mrs. Lee in front of me. She’s looking through the coffee maker in the rack.

She stopped when she saw me and Minji. She looked at me with a shocked expression. “Hana?” She asked. She looked behind me and saw Minji. “Minji!” Then she hugged us both.

I gave Minji an alarming look.

Minji laughed awkwardly. “Wow, Mrs. Lee. It’s a surprise seeing you here.” She told Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee chuckled. “No, ladies. It was fun seeing you here.” She said then she looked at me. “Especially you, Hana. I didn’t know you were back.” She told me.

I just smiled at her.

Honestly, I don’t know what to reply. I am actually not even sure if I was ready to meet her because I left her son and her son hates me so much. He doesn’t want to see me.

“Have you seen Byunghun yet?”

I died with her question. Why does she have to bring up L.Joe here?

I glanced at Minji who’s looking at me surprised as well.

I looked back at Mrs. Lee and laughed. “Yes, Mrs. Lee. I saw him already.” I replied. “With… Namjoo.” My voice trailed.

Mrs. Lee looked at me and held my hands. “Sorry if my son is being like this.” She told me.

I shook my head and smiled. “No. I’m really happy he moved on.” I replied. Halfheartedly.

 

--

A/N Pt. 2

What team are you?

#TeamLJoe or #TeamZico?

Tweet me! @RChampagne_ 

PLease! It's hard checking your comments and I really want to read them. Huhu. 

Leggo!!!! Love you, BAES! ^^

 

Promote: Not a fan of BTS but have you seen V in their new MV? So cute~~~ ^^v

 

- RChampagne <3