Handwriting

His Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how much I want and want you
The only thing I can’t have is you
Why does it have to be you?

Love Like This - K Will

 

 

Strangers.
I think that word is suitable for the situation between me and Kai now. I never talked to him anymore, so did he.
He didn't know me and I didn't know him either. At least, we pretended to. I don't remember when it actually started. One day, i decided to forget him. I was tired. Tired of crying, tired of hoping, I was tired of everything. As time passed by, my heart started to accept the fact that he would never love me back.  He loves Eun Jin and i will never be able to replace someone who already died. I will never win against their memories. My love will forever be the unrequited love.


When we walked pass by each other at the corridor, and none of us had the urge to talk or simply facing each other. I tried hard to ignore his existence. I tried to throw all these feelings away,but everything was useless.
It hurts me a lot just by seeing his face. 
It hurts me even more to hear his voice. 
Because deep down i knew, i won't be able to forget him.


"Don't you think so, Ae Ra-ya?"
I blinked my eyes and look at Baekhyun confusedly. "Uhm, what did you say?"
School has over, and now only both of us left in the class.
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Nevermind. You were daydreaming again, right?"
"Sorry." I said. "There's a lot on my mind."
"You like someone right now?"
My eyes widened because Baekhyun words was right. "W-what are you talking about?"
He ignored my question yet asking me more. "Who is that guy? Do i know him? Since when did you like him?"
"Baekhyun!" I yelled frustratedly. 
He sighed. "Alright, alright. I was just curious, sorry."
I shook my head. "No, it's okay. I'm just.. Well, tired." 
Actually, I'm not that tired. Tired has been the only excuse when i don't feel like talking anything, and Baekhyun knew me well enough that he didn't ask anything again afterwards.
"Go rest for now. Don't hesitate to call me if you need something, okay?"
I smiled at my best friend sincer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter