Destiny

His Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put on my uniform and looked into the mirror proudly. It's been a half year since i stopped going to school. That's when I knew my mom was sick. All this time, I've been living my life different way with mostly 17 years old teenagers. Part time working everywhere to get money, and also taking care of my mom at the hospital. After I made sure I look good, I stepped out of my room and met the most unwanted person i want to meet right now. 
Oh Sehun.


"Good morning." I grinned him with a smile. Well, at least i tried to smile, even though all I wanted to do right now is punch him in the face.
He looked at me with that cold stare again. Can't he just put a little smile, even if it's not sincere?
"Hey!" I called himㅡmaybe a little too loudㅡand he looked back at me with another expression-less face again. "Look, i don't know why did you ignore me, but can you just... At least, be polite to me?" I'm his noona, after all.
It was a long silent before finally he said. "Fine."
It's a little surprising that he was talking to me. He was actually talking to me. And that was the first time I heard his voice.He walked away then he stopped and turned his back. "And good morning too, noona." He replied.
I raised my eyebrows. Well, he didn't smile back at me but at least he talked.


I've never liked meeting new people, because meeting new people means I have to settle in and make friends. I'm not the type who usually get into people easily. I'm awkward, to be exact. And going to a new school was never my choice, if it's not because of my dad paid me. I could've just go back to my old school, but it took an hour from where I lived now. Beside, I didn't want to burden my dad more, even if I had a right to.
After I arrived at class, i took a seat near the window right away. My favorite spot.


"Like window that much, huh?"
I looked up and see unfamiliar boy. Looking at my confusion, he smiled. "I'm Baekhyun. Nice to meet you, new transfer student... Uhm, your name?"
"Just call me Ae Ra." I said. "And yes, I liked window."
He chuckled. "Okay, just-call-me-Ae Ra."
Did he always smile and had a humor sense like this? Total opposite of Sehun, I guess. 


Unexpectedly, Baekhyun turned out to be a good friend. He smiled and talked a lot, and being around him was never awkward.
"Oh Sehun is your step brother?!"
I covered Baekhyun's mouth with my hand. "Ssh, lower your voice!"
We were at the cafeteria at the moment. I told Baekhyun everything. About my dad w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter