Kai

His Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day, the moment you came
You filled up my eyes, you filled up my heart and I keep thinking about you 

Moment - 2 AM Changmin

 

 

Aera's POV

 

"Please, let us stay a little longer..." I begged to the nurse at hospital. "My mom needed surgery. I promise I'll pay it as soon as i got the money."
The nurse sighed. "Sorry, i wanted to help, but we have to follow the hospital's procedure."
I bit my lower lip, trying to hold in my anger.
"Procedure?" I let out a bitter laugh. "Is the procedure more important than someone's life? My mom... She's dying!"
"I am very sorry, but we should stop the treatments tomorrow."
My tears started to came out. "No, you can't do this.." I shook my head. "My mom is sick... Please help us. I don't have anyone else except her."
"Sorry."


I walked into my mom's room after i wiped my tearsㅡshe must not know that I'm crying.But as soon as I saw her, all i wanted to do is cry again.Fortunately, she was sleeping so she couldn't see it.
My momㅡthe only family i hadㅡnow is lying weakly on the bed with several hospital appliances on her body. Some to help her breathing, and some to keep her hearts beating. All these treatments didn't get her any better, to he honest. Surgery is the only way to save her. 

It's not fair. She has suffered enough because the jerk who married herㅡhe didn't even deserve to be called as my dadㅡleft her for another woman when my mom needed him the most. I be he didn't know that mom is sick. Why would he care?
I'm mad at my dad, at this world, and at myself who couldn't  do anything.
I held her cold hand.
"Please hold on a bit more, mom..." I whispered. "Please stay alive. For me.. And for us."


The next day, my mom's heart stop beating. Her body couldn't take it anymore. It was too late for a surgery.
She's gone.


After I settled up all of the payment and funeral things for my mom, I found myself waking to the hospital's rooftop. I guess i just needed some time to be alone, and rooftop is the only place which is quiet and far from people.
I'm tired.
I'm just tired of all the pity stares from peopleㅡfor a girl who will live by herself from now on because her only family has diedㅡyet they didn't do anything to help. Well, my dad is still alive but it wouldn't change anything.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter