040914

Description

Weddings are such a wonderful occasion, who wouldn’t like it anyway?

 

 

It’s a sacred matter which ties two loving people with each other and they’ll get to spend their time together…. Forever.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

However, Byun Baekhyun despises the idea.

 

                                             

 

 

 

Especially if he’s get to watch Park Chanyeol, his best friend whom he’s secretly in love with waiting in the altar with WHOEVER-THE- he’s going to marry.

Foreword

“Really?—you think it’s wonderful? It’s beautiful isn’t it? I thought about that really well. I made every detail simple yet the way I wanted it to be. How about you, Yeol? What’s your dream wedding?” Baekhyun beamed

 

 

 

“Me? I want my love to have the best wedding; I want it to have the best of everything I could offer. Of course, all the wedding details should be fixed to what my love wants. Everything from the theme of the wedding, the color motifs, the cake, to the decorations, the giveaways, the flowers and even where my love wants to have the wedding. I’ll do whatever it takes. All my life, I have the best of everything, and I want my love to experience the same thing.” Chanyeol then looked up the sky. He looked so happy and of course, handsome. From then on, Baekhyun knew, that whoever Chanyeol’s going to marry, they should be grateful to have this wonderful man. The man that he truly loves. 

 


!!WARNING!!:

This is clearly written as a fanfic. Anything that may appear as a sensitive topic for you such as cursing, boyxboy relationship, and (still considering) is included so you have the authority to stop reading right here. Thank you. 

 

A/N: I've written this since April, and I deleted the story because I've decided to re-write it. I This is the first story I've written here in AFF so I apologize for my unprofessional style of writing. Please do read my other fics too. They're currently what I'm working on. subscriptions, upvotes and comments are highly appreciated! 

- Erie

©ilusyonadaaa

2014, April 25th