1.

I love you

                    -B-A-P-Coffee-Shop-MV-bap-34864312-500-2

 

“Give me the bag. Let me put it for you.” Junhong said and you pass your bag to him.
“Thank you.” You said when you already sit at the seat that had been numbered for you. Junhong just reply you with a sweet smile and take the empty seat beside you.

After a few minutes departure, finally the plane are stable in the air and all the passengers may unfasten their seat belts. You take out novel from your bag to read. The flight took almost 2 hours to reach Tokyo from Seoul, so you want to use your time in the flight with reading which is your hobby.

“What you doing?” Junhong ask you with his puppy eyes.
“I’m eating my dear. Can’t you see?” You replied, jokingly. How can he asked you stupid a question? You chuckle when you see Junhong pouting.

“Let’s talk to me. I’m getting boring now.” He said while looking at your face.

“I have only a few chapters to finish. Just do your own work ok?” You replied to your boyfriend. Junhong just sigh and take out his iPod and put on the earphone.

You read your novel happily without any disturbance from Junhong. Suddenly you feel something poke into both of your ear and you jump abit because of shock.

I’m into you,
And girl no one else would do.
‘Cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love.
And now I know I can’t be the only one,
I bet there heart’s all over the world tonight,
With the love of their life who feels
What I feel when I’m

With you.

 

You take a look at Junhong when he pulled back his earphone from your ears. He just grinned at you.

“What that’s for?” You ask him.
“What, what?” he chuckled, playfully teasing you.

“The song.” You replied.
“Just a little bit confession for you.” He smile.

“ Other motif? ” you raised your eyebrow.
“I love you.” He whispered at your ears, making you blush and you feel that your stomach full with butterflies. He grinned seeing your reaction.

“You being too greasy, Bunhong.” You pinch both of his cheeks playfully.
“don’t call me Bunhong!” he protest. You chuckle.

“So what should I call you?”you asking him.
“Honey or baby. Mmmm.. You can call me Nampyeon if you want too.” He reply.

“Yaa~! You are not my husband yet!” You hit his shoulder gently.

“I’ll be your husband soon. So, you can start practicing now.” He laugh when he see your face become more reddening.

“Shut up. Just sleep or keep listen to your iPod.” You said to cover your feeling.
“Ok my wife to be.” He said and rest his head on your right shoulder. Your lips cant help from forming a smile.

======================

Sorry coz it's really short ^^' Hope you guys loves this and leave comment! It mean alot to me and make me happy :D

I'm still working on my yongguk daddyfic. Please wait ok :3