Chapter 1

Fan loves idol

zac5.jpg  YOU(GIRL VERSION)                     cf27943efed2ff8dcabf3c90a4e39c9d.jpg  CHAERIN (GIRL VERSION)

                                                                         cf01.jpg (Jessica and Krystal)

Your name is Lee Yoojin, 27, born in December  31st 1988. You're a music producer and a lyricist and you're finishing business.You have an younger sister: Lee Chaerin, 23, born in February 26th 1991, she is music student. Your family, later you'll see.

You both are big fans of Jessica and Krystal, respectively. You have participated through the site to have a chance to meet them at the JeKry's house and you won so you decided to take Chaerin with you and went there.

You met another fan at the elevator and soon you all entered the house, you and Chae were really nervous to see them in person."Hello?" You said since you didn't' see them, you were looking around searching when you heard.

"Hello." You looked upstairs and time stopped for you. You could just stare at her for hours and you still wouldn't believe how can someone be so perfect.

Indeed, you're hopelessly in love with Jung Jessica and Chaerin was just the same with Krystal. After a few seconds, you woke up from your dream and said.

"Hello. Do you want us to go upstairs?" You asked trying to calm down despite the fact that you were just meters away from 'the love of your life'. 

"Yes, it would be great if you could help us with some things we need to bring downstairs." For Jessica, she was scared, she never felt this way for someone she first met. Her heart is beating extremely fast, her hands are starting to sweat, like when you're in...

"Yes, of course." You left the bag at the couch and went upstairs and saw her face to face, 'she is even more beautiful'. You hurriedly went to the table, greeted Krystal and grabbed the heaviest things like it were a feather, since you work out ever since you can remember, she was impressed by your strength and your coolness and manners.

She was impressed by you. The rest of the fans brought the things that were left. You and Jessica keep making eye contact and stealing glances at each other.

Soon, the rest of the fans arrived and everyone started asking each other the craziest thing they had done for the girls. You were quiet until it was your turn and they asked you. You stopped for a while and started to the wrist part of your plaid shirt to show them something.

"I don't think it's crazy but most of my friends do. It is just a way to have a memory of you with me forever. I did this one month ago." You showed them the tattoo you did on your wrist.

jessicaweb_large.jpg

"Wow, you really tattooed my name in your wrist? Can i touch it?" She asked you and you nodded a little. When she did, both of you felt an electricity run through your body and she felt the same.

"Thank you." She said and you shook your head. "Don't thank me."

The rest of the show when the same way it was before. Until it finished and you had to leave, the cameras were already off and the crew was already gone, only remaining their managers who were like brothers to them, and every one took turn into greeted them and you were the last one to greet them.

After you said goodbye to Krystal, she left since she received a call and went away to pick it up, it was just you and Jessica.

"Before I say goodbye, I have something I got to say to you since I may never have another chance. I love you. I know that you heard that phrase so many times already, but this time is different. I'm in love with you like I've never been in love before and never thought it was possible to be. I love you so much it hurts knowing that I'll never been more than one between thousands of fans to you."

"But you're also my angel, the reason i wake up every day, you're my life Jessica Jung. You made me believe in Love, you made me believe in true love and you made me feel alive. You make me happy like no one ever could. Before i first saw you, i never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason. All i wanted is to be the person that's constantly on your mind, the one person you would always reply fast to, the one your friends hear about every day of their lives, the one you check upon every now and then just to know how their day is going, the one that would make your day brighter, the one you'd do anything for, the one you smile nonstop about, the one you can be your complete self-around, the person you love more than anything, just the way i feel about you but i know that something like that is never going to happen but it doesn't mean that i can't dream about. I finally understood what TRUE LOVE really mean. Love means that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choice you face might be. And that's what i have been doing for the past 3 years, loving you and hoping you're happy with the people you choose. I couldn't let this chance go, i must be crazy but i have to do this. I'm sorry." You said that pouring your heart in front of her while the managers, Chaerin and Krystal just watched amused by your courage but the next thing you did shocked them even more.

tumblr_mvcfs7pmZd1qjtz1jo8_500.giftumblr_m2n1ucjJIx1qjue03o3_400.gifredimencionaImagem+(2).jpg

You kissed her and for a while she was frozen but when you were about to pull away she kissed you passionately, you were shocked but still responded with the same amount of passion. You putted your arms around her waist and she putted her arms around your neck, while the rest of the people only hanged their mouth open. When the air was needed, you broke the kiss and looked at her shocked in a good way, at least you hope.

"No one ever said such beautiful words or made such a beautiful and meaningful confession like you." She said looking at you with her arms still wrapped on your neck." An certainly, no one ever kissed you like this, unnie". Krystal said and both of you got red."And i would love to give you a chance to make me love you the way you love me." You looked at her disbelieving what you just heard.

"Really ?" She nodded and you smiled."Really ?" you asked again."Yes, silly." You lifted her and spun her around, so happy you can't describe.

couples-cute-gif-hug-Favim.com-1585152.g

"Thank you, thank you, i will make sure you will fall in love with me. Thank you God." You said kissing her cheeks repeatedly and she giggled at your actions and hugged you. Then, you exchanged your number to which you saved her as my baby girland she saved yours as my bam-bam(your nickname is because you're really strong).

You and Jessica along with the rest went to have dinner in a restaurant. You insisted that Jessica should go with you on your car, and Chaerin could go with them (you were trying not only to get to know Jessica better but also to help Chaerin to get closer to Krystal). Everyone agreed, you and Jessica went on your car and when the light turned red and you stopped the car. you grabbed her hands intertwining your finger together. She looked at you surprised but smiled and squeezed your hand even more together with hers. It was amazing how perfect they fit together, both of you noticed and loved the feeling it gave to you.

61f2b92511be7b354543db90a845690d.jpg    vsct-tank-top-squidle-orange_20551__1400

When you arrived there, you went out and opened the door for her and lead her inside where the other already were, you pulled the chair for her and sitted next to her, when you noticed that her dress were really short you took your shirt and putted on her legs while you were just with a tank top that showed your arms. All of those little things you did were brining her closer to you. You spent the night talking getting to know each other, completely forgetting about the others. You then said that you would bring Jessica to her dorm and you did. You walked her until the door of her dorm and you kissed her again to which she didn't wait to respond, after breaking the kiss, you took courage and asked her.

"I know we only met today but i would love if you accepted to be my girlfriend. So, Jung Jessica, will you be my girlfriend ?" You closed your eyes waiting for her answer and she found extremely cute your actions. She kissed your eyes, your nose, your cheeks and when she was almost touching your lips you heard."I would love to be your girlfriend." And with that she kissed you who hugged her waist tighter afraid that it's just a dream but as you felt her kiss, you realized you weren't dreaming, that is real. Jessica Jung is your girlfriend. 

" Alright, i have to go inside now,baby."She said and you were in cloud nine hearing her calling you that, you smiled and she chuckled at you.

"Okay, baby, i'll go. I'll see you tomorrow or whenever you can, okay ?" You said."Tomorrow it's fine. I'll call you to say the time,  okay baby."

"Ne, baby, bye." You said pecking her lips." Text me when you get home so that i know you arrived safely." You nodded and hugged her and waited for her to enter the dorm since you wanted to be sure she was safe before you left, while she was resting against the door not believing how you changed her and her life in only a day and what she also didn't knew is that from that day on, she will never be able to let you go.