Perks of being Importunate

Perks of being Importunate

Title: Perks Of Being Importunate

Length: 4.4k

Genre: fluff

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun is perfect. Beautiful, y, smart, witty, neat, talented, sporty and perfect. She’s friendly and no one ever dared to question her personality, unless you’re new to the school and you’re y enough to underestimate her.

 

 

She’s outgoing as well. Not a nerd but always attends her classes. She parties also, getting drunk and going crazy, but never been touched. She’s the typical teenager but shows perfection because even if she does the mentioned activities, she never failed any subject. She’s even in the top list and she’s one of the best artists/singers in their school theater.

 

 

That is why almost every living creature likes her. Boys or girls, it doesn’t matter. Her charm can capture anybody’s heart. Every chic wants to be friends with her. Every boy wants to be hers.

 

 

And her most popular admirer? Park Chanyeol.

 

 

He’s popular and liked by everyone as well. His funny and alive personality gives him the title. Everything that includes him becomes the schools biggest gossip. And the gossip that never died till their graduation day is about Baekhyun.

 

 

“ATTENTION EVERYONE! I, Park Chanyeol, will officially court Miss Byun Baekhyun from now on! And I will never, EVER!, stop courting her.” with a large (but cute) grin, Chanyeol announced during lunch break his final decision after thinking about it for a long time. Everybody listened, gasps at Chanyeol’s announcement. Almost everyone is afraid to see Chanyeol fail and be sad.

 

 

Baekhyun never had a boyfriend. She never told anyone the reason except her friends. So they’re the one to tell anyone who wants to be her boyfriend.

 

 

“She’s not available.” Do Kyungsoo, one of her close friends, says to a Chanyeol standing on a table in the cafeteria. “I’m sure everyone knows that she never wanted a boyfriend.”

 

 

“But she needs a boyfriend.” Chanyeol replied shortly as he steps down from the table, stilling wearing that jolly grin. “Don’t worry; I’ll take a very good care of your friend.” He finishes and hurried to the line of students waiting for their turn to order.

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs and shakes her head lightly, watching Chanyeol laugh happily with his best buddy, Jongin.

 

 

“She already broke a lot of hearts…” She heard Luhan’s voice behind her, another close friend.

 

 

“I know. But I think she doesn’t care.”

 

 

“It’s not her fault. We already warned them even before they started courting but they never listen.”

 

 

“Then Baekhyun will break their hearts without her knowing.” Kyungsoo says before another sigh.

 

 

Baekhyun’s best friends were stressed by staring at a happy Chanyeol.

 

 

“I’ve never seen him without a smile on his lips or in his eyes or without any trace of happiness on his face…” Luhan said after a silence, still watching Chanyeol from afar, eating his meal with Jongin and her brother, Sehun.

 

 

“And I can’t afford to see him sad.” Kyungsoo added.

 

 

The two ended their lunch break with fallen shoulders. They walk together to the bathroom to change uniforms into gym attires and meet Baekhyun for their next subject, at the gym. They saw her still practicing badminton with her coach.

 

 

“Baekhyun!”

 

 

“Oh, hey!” Bakhyun said as he turns and waves at her bests. The coach ended the practice just by that.

 

 

“We have news.” Luhan started as they sit on the bleachers.

 

 

“Chanyeol likes you.” Kyungsoo said.

 

 

Baekhyun looks at her friends with large eyes. “Really? Like Park Chayeol, the greatest bratty heartthrob?”

 

 

Luhan and Kyungsoo exchange looks. Asking the same question. Does she like Chanyeol?

 

 

“Y-yes…” Luhan said while Kyungsoo nods. Then Baekhyun chuckles.

 

 

“I think he doesn’t know that I’m not planning to have a boyfriend.” Baekhyun says while chuckling.

 

 

The two other girls sighed in disbelief. “I thought she’s finally letting one.”

 

 

“I think I’ll just prepare myself to see a cry-baby Chanyeol.” Luhan said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few days of looking for the perfect timing, Chanyeol holds a bouquet of red roses and a box of Ferrero Rocher while standing by the entrance of their cafeteria.

 

 

Baekhyun arrived, greeted by a brightly smiling Chanyeol holding his arm out to give the flowers. He’s exceptionally so handsome that day. His preparation is visible from his extra neat and handsome look.

 

 

“What the…” Baekhyun says after taking a good observation around the location. Everyone is watching.

 

 

“Hi Baekhyunnie~!” Chanyeol greets. “Here are your favorite flowers!”

 

 

Bakehyun stares at Chanyeol and accepts the flowers nonchalantly. Chanyeol then holds either side of the box of Ferrero Rocher and gives it to Baekhyun. “I know that this is favorite so… Here! This is for you, too!”

 

 

Chanyeol is being excited and Baekhyun stays calm and with poise and nonchalant. “Thanks.” She smiled anyway. “But I don’t like you. I’m sorry.”

 

 

Then she walks past Chanyeol, going to their usual seat (as if they have their names on the table and chairs). Luhan and Kyungsoo stays where they are, watching Chanyeol stare at Baekhyun’s back. His bright smile slowly falls. Even the smile in his eyes fades. The happiness that was once spread all over his face vanishes.

 

 

Chanyeol is staring at Baekhyun like a lost child.

 

 

Luhan goes near Chanyeol and gently taps his shoulder. “I’m sorry. You know her.” Luhan said. She doesn’t know how to comfort Chanyeol so that’s all she managed to say at the time. Kyungsoo’s quiet beside Luhan.

 

 

Sehun was warned by his sister, Luhan, about Baekhyun and he said that he and Jongin will do the comforting and don’t worry anymore.

 

 

Kyungsoo and Luhan then join Baekhyun on the table, taking out their lunch boxes and eats like nothing happened, though Kyungsoo and Luhan felt sorrier.

 

 

On the other hand, Chanyeol’s dragged towards their own usual seat by Jongin and Sehun.

 

 

“Hey Chanyeol, uhh…” Jongin started, but he can’t get Chanyeol’s  attention, “My mom made me lunch! Here, taste this.” Jongin held a spoon of seasoned rice in front of Chanyeol’s mouth.

 

 

Sehun smacked him upright on the head. “Stupid.”

 

 

Jongin glared at Sehun. “Why don’t you try?” he rolls his eyes in the process.

 

 

“Chanyeol…” Sehun started but didn’t know what to say either.

 

 

“See? You don’t know.” Jongin turns to Chanyeol, “Hey, Chanyeol—“

 

 

“Don’t worry about me.” Chanyeol suddenly cuts Jongin’s sentence. He shows a small smile. “I promised to myself that I won’t stop courting her. So I will never stop.” He said seriously. Like he’s dead serious about everything. “This is just the beginning, anyway.” His smile widens but not as bright as his previous smiles.

 

 

Jongin and Sehun exchanged looks. Sharing the same thought. I hope he’s okay.

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

Chanyeol continued being Baekhyun’s suitor. He never lost hope. He keeps on running errands and following whatever Baekhyun’s order. Chanyeol changed a lot. From being the school’s VIP, derpiest heartthrob and the-one-who-orders-a-lot-to-anybody-else, Chanyeol became more like a perfect boyfriend.

 

 

He gets Baekhyun’s water jug from her locker even if it means he’ll enter a female sanctuary. He buys anything that Baekhyun needs anytime she needs it. He panics like hell whenever Baekhyun hurts herself even if it’s just a small gash and Baekhyun doesn’t even care about it. He’s willing to stand in a crowded bus (because Baekhyun wants to ride bus) even if he can just give Baekhyun a ride home. He did anything, everything that would please Baekhyun.

 

 

They graduated and entered college. Chanyeol chose to go to the college where Baekhyun wants so he can still do all those things to her. But Baekhyun just keeps on reminding Chanyeol that she’s not interested in boyfriends. Chanyeol will ignore that everytime and continues facing another day full of Baekhyun. But it seems like everything he’d done still isn’t enough. 

 

 

Graduation day came and Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still in the same status: Baekhyun treated like a princess and Chanyeol struggling to get Baekhyun.

 

 

Almost everyone’s feeling pitiful towards Chanyeol. 

 

 

“He’s starting to look stupid. I’m not sure if he’s courting Baekhyun or he’s just proving everyone how dumb and idiot he is.”

 

 

“He’d proven that a long time ago, Sehun.”

 

 

The two boys were mumbling to each other as they watch Chanyeol, wearing a black and blue graduation gown, run around the venue following Baekhyun.

 

 

“What the is he trying to do?” Sehun asked, looking at his wrist watch, “I thought we’re just going to pick him up?”

 

 

“He’s trying to earn a selca with Baekhyun so shut up and wait. No one can stop him, you know that.” Jongin said.

 

 

After a couple of minutes, Chanyeol happily walks to his buddies. “Hey! Look I got a selca with Baekhyun! She’s even smiling!” He exclaims but he didn’t really let them look because his eyes were glued on his phone’s screen.

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. It’s perfect. Let’s go.” Jongin commented as he drag a giggling and grinning Chanyeol.

 

 

“It’s so unfortunate that I can’t spend the graduation trip with Baekhyun…” Chanyeol says, his shoulders were down and he’s sporting a frown. They’re in Jongin’s car now and Chanyeol’s sitting at the back, on their way to Jongin’s new house (given by his parents as a graduation gift) in an isolated place near the beach. They decided to spend their week-long graduation trip there.

 

 

“For s sake Chanyeol, let her have her time! I pity Baekhyun for suffering for so many years. Always seeing your creepy face is so scary, you know that?” Sehun snaps cause he really can’t believe how Baekhyun handles her every day with a child-like Chanyeol tailing around.

 

 

He smiles again and chuckles. “Maybe because she likes me too.” Chanyeol said hopefully.

 

 

He didn’t stop there, of course.

 

 

Years passed and Chanyeol never lost contact with Baekhyun. He’s always still following her around. He even bought a unit in a condominium where Baekhyun lives. (Chanyeol is a well off man ever since birth so he can easily do things like what he did before and have his own business run and be successful and still follow Baekhyun.)

 

 

Baekhyun, on the other hand, is used to having Chanyeol around. Used to. Her decision never changed. She still insists that she doesn’t need a boyfriend, that she can survive alone, and that she’s okay living her life to herself or with some of her office friends and her high school best friends.

 

 

They continued living like that; in one building and in joined companies. When Baekhyun visits her parents, Chanyeol even tag along. Her parents knew about Chanyeol since high school (when Chanyeol serenades Baekhyun at home). Even if Baekhyun keeps on pushing Chanyeol away, the derp never gets tired.

 

 

He never did but he’s always wondering. When will my efforts be acknowledged?

 

 

“There are a lot, lot, of girls like Baekhyun, Chanyeol. Why don’t you try to look around?” Jongin suggested while mixing a coffee. He like it frapped.

 

 

They are in Jongin’s mini café in his house. They decided to have a vacation there. Chanyeol was already there since Jongin proposed the plan, the most excited among them all. He spent the other days left before their get-together inviting and convincing Baekhyun to come. Unfortunately, he failed. For the nth time.

 

 

“I don’t like them.” Chanyeol says.

 

 

“Why don’t you try to know them? Maybe you’ll like them.” Jongin focused on Chanyeol, his hands are leaning on the counter.

 

 

“I have no time.” Chanyeol said shortly while sipping on his favorite frappe that Jongin originally made himself, then exclaims, “Waaah~ Jongin you’re really great! This is delicious! Why don’t you put up a café or something? I can lend you a big help!” he said while wiggling his eyebrows, showing an assurance that he can really help.

 

 

Sehun suddenly came in with his sister and Kyungsoo and answered in behalf of Jongin, “First, because Jongin finished culinary and was a top student. Second, because he don’t like business. Dancing and being an artist or idol is much more appealing to him.”

 

 

Luhan giggled at his brother’s explanation and hugged Chanyeol, “Good morning, oppa!”

 

 

“Oh hi, Lulu!” Chanyeol said as he hugs her back.

 

 

Kyungsoo goes straight to Jongin and gives him a peck on the lips and a tight hug. “Good morning, jagiya~” Jongin’s arms are around Kyungsoo’s waist with his forehead resting on his girl’s.

 

 

“Aaaish.” Sehun, Luhan and Chanyeol were staring at the lovebirds. Jongin and Kyungsoo were on for a decade now.

 

 

“You two were always together for a decade already. Still missing each other like that?” Chanyeol snorts.

 

 

“Bitter dork.” Jongin mocks and Kyungsoo giggled.

 

 

“She’s with us actually. Finally got her coming here.” Kyungsoo teased.

 

 

And Chanyeol’s as surprised as hell, with large eyes and gape mouth.

 

 

“I’m sorry, guys. I have to go to the bathroom. 3 hours of drive—Ah!”

 

 

Baekhyun was crushed in Chanyeol’s long arms. “Waaah! I thought you won’t come!”

 

 

“Get off! You giant… idiot!” Baekhyun shouts as he tries to push Chanyeol away. “I can’t breathe!”

 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. Hehehe!” Chanyeol lets go and Baekhyun only glared up at him.

 

 

The rest of their vacation is full of laughter and mocking and swimming and food and drinks and everything. They build up a bonfire on the shore. Chanyeol brought his guitar with him and played a familiar song. The three girls sing and Jongin and Sehun trolled around while dancing such dorky moves.

 

 

And when everybody drained their energies, they decided to go back inside and sleep but Baekhyun stayed outside, sitting on a log.

 

 

“Hey, don’t you want to sleep too?” Chanyeol asked as he sit next to Baekhyun. 

 

 

Baekhyun shakes her head; eyes pinned on the dark sea and a glowing moon.

 

 

“Aren’t you tired?”

 

 

Baekhyun shakes her head again then sighs.

 

 

“You?”

 

 

“Huh? Me?” Chanyeol’s a little shocked. Is Baekhyun starting to care for me?

 

 

“Aren’t you tired of me?” She said as she turns to look at Chanyeol. She’s wearing a serious expression. And Chanyeol’s even more shocked.

 

 

“W-Why are you asking that? Of course not.”

 

 

“I’ve told you million times. I’m not giving you a chance.”

 

 

“I don’t care.”

 

 

Baekhyun only chuckles and stares back in the space. Chanyeol heard her mumble, “I want a daughter or a son. A kid. I want to have my own child. Or two.” Then she chuckles lowly again.

 

 

“What are you saying? You don’t even want me to be your boyfriend, you’re not even looking for a boyfriend. How can you have a family? If you’re just going to give a chan—“

 

 

“I said I want a child. Not a family.” Baekhyun cuts Chanyeol from blabbering. She knows exactly what will happen if she’ll let him continue.

 

 

“H-How? If you don’t want a boyfriend then you won’t have anyone to be your husband! And you won’t have a baby!” Chanyeol said with surprised voice. “Unless you’re going to adopt… Oh, that’s possible.” He finishes with a nod and large eyes.

 

 

“I said I want to have my own child, Chanyeol. My own.” Chanyeol blinks after Baekhyun’s sentence. They are staring at each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Baekhyun continued. “Give me one.”

 

 

“What?” Chanyeol was dumbfounded. Like suddenly, he didn’t know what is happening.

 

 

“Give me a child Chanyeol. Help me with this.” Baekhyun asks Chanyeol with pleading eyes.

 

 

Chanyeol knows about this. Baekhyun really likes kids, babies, and children. No wonder she’s desperately wanting for her own.

 

 

“A-Are you asking m-me… t-to… uh… W-we’ll… I mean… I will… uhm…” Chanyeol stutters.

 

 

“Let’s make one! You know how much I want a baby. You’ll help me make one, right? You’ll help me? I can’t do it alone… of course.” Now, it’s Baekhyun who’s being derpy and giddy and importunate and noisy and Chanyeol-like.

 

 

Chanyeol swallows a lump in his throat and blinks after. He lets himself think despite of the nudges Baekhyun’s giving him.

 

 

Is this even right? Does this mean she wants me to the father of her children? Is this her way of accepting me? She could have just told me… We’re in the right age to get married. And have kids. And live a life. And we both have great jobs so we can definitely build a family. But… this is too sudden, asking me to make a baby with her. Is this right? Should I give her what she wants? I love her so much…

 

 

Chanyeol gave Baekhyun a look, a serious look in the eyes. Baekhyun shushed.

 

 

“Does this mean you’re already accepting me?”

 

 

Baekhyun sighs and goes serious as well. She doesn’t want the giant to expect something she can’t give.

 

 

“No…” She inches closer when he saw Chanyeol’s hurt expression, “I told you Chanyeol. I even told you that before I tell you what I want. I’m really sorry.”

 

 

“But Baekhyun, why?”

 

 

“Why what?” Baekhyun sighs again and continued without waiting for Chanyeol clarification, “You know what Chanyeol. You’re the toughest guy I’ve met. Imagine, you stayed with me all these years. You’re the only one who endured my attitude, me. That’s why I trust you. I’m giving you my full trust on this. I want to do it with you. I want to make one with you.”

 

 

“Just that?” Chanyeol’s hurt expression’s still there.

 

 

“Chanyeol…” Baekhyun caresses Chanyeol’s upper arm, “I promise… I promise I won’t bother you when I get pregnant. I won’t give you responsibilities. You can still do what you do. You can still be who you are. I just want to make a baby and that’s it. I promise I’ll do the rest. I won’t ask for anything anymore, just... Please? Chanyeol, please?”

 

 

Baekhyun never stopped asking Chanyeol the whole night and day that passed. The next night, Baekhyun barged in Chanyeol’s room and they ended up in bed.

 

 

“What now? Have you thought about it?” Baekhyun asked, face close to Chanyeol’s, eager to know Chanyeol’s decision.

 

 

“I’ve decided. But are you sure about this?”

 

 

“Yes, Chanyeol. Yes I’m so sure. So…?”

 

 

Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun’s face and caresses her cheek with his thumb. Chanyeol’s staring right into Baekhyun’s eyes, trying to give his best in letting Baekhyun know that he’s dead serious, and with soft and quiet voice, he spoke.

 

 

“Since my announcement in the cafeteria way back in high school… I’ve been doing all this, everything… Because I love you. So… So much.”

 

 

Chanyeol leans forward and they shared their very first kiss ever.

 

 

He kisses Baekhyun’s lips so softly and slow and passionate. He let out hot tears as he kisses Baekhyun, letting all his love come out and pass it to Baekhyun, hoping that maybe with this kiss Baekhyun will finally understand that he really loves her, letting Baekhyun feel how much he loves her, that he loves her so much it already hurts like hell. I love you so much.

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 Chanyeol insists to keep Baekhyun company. He wants to be just like a real father.

 

 

Yes. Baekhyun’s pregnant after a pretty lot of rounds that night. They didn’t manage to keep quiet though (thinking that it’s both their firsts), so their friends lectured them for a whole day.

 

 

He forcefully forgets the fact that Baekhyun doesn’t really want his help. It is clear that only Chanyeol’s role in Baekhyun’s plan is to help her make a baby. Now that’s made, Chanyeol’s no longer needed.

 

 

When Baekhyun was about give birth to their son, Chanyeol looks the most nervous. And when the baby’s out and kicking and wailing and healthy, Chanyeol looks the happiest father in the whole galaxy. That face Chanyeol had gave Baekhyun the laugh of her life. The face looks so priceless. Hahaha!

 

 

Yet, Baekhyun wants him to go away and let her live her life with her son. But Chanyeol thinks that it’s his son too and he has the rights to stay intact with his son. Baekhyun respects that right. She’s kind enough to Chanyeol to let him follower her around just like what he always does. And because she got used to it a long, long time ago, she just lets him take over the responsibilities of a father. He insists anyway and Baekhyun doesn’t want to stress herself and make her son ugly.

 

 

Baekhyun’s living in Chanyeol’s house now. Chanyeol said that a family looks more like a family when they live in a house and not in a condo unit.

 

 

“Till when are you going to help me? Aren’t you getting—“

 

 

“I’ll never eeeeever get tired, Baekhyun. Till when are you going to ask me that?” Chanyeol chuckles, he’s cutting veggies on the island of their kitchen for the recipe he made and Baekhyun’s beside him, watching and waiting for him to finish.

 

 

“I wonder why you chose me to bother…” Baekhyun said jokingly. But everyone knows that even if Baekhyun means it, Chanyeol’s only going to laugh it off.

 

 

“Because I like it when you get pissed off.” He laughs a bit and Baekhyun laughs with him after a playful smack on his arm.

 

 

“EOMMAAAAAAA?!! APPAAAAAAAAA?!! I’M HOOOME!” Baekhyun chuckles a little more with their son’s signature yell.

 

 

“Calm down, Hyunyeol. We’re alive.” Baekhyun said as their son goes in the kitchen; he knows where to find his parents.

 

 

A 19 year old six footer handsome guy with light brown curls, beautiful glossy eyes, plump lips and perfectly built body.

 

 

“Hi eomma.” Hyunyeol said and kissed Baekhyun on her cheek then hugs her tight.

 

 

“I’m so jealous.” Chanyeol murmurs while finishing their dinner.

 

 

“Oh come on appa, you want a kiss? Seriously? Here’s my lips.” Then he shows his appa his pouted lips.

 

 

Chanyeol moves forward and touches his equally pouted lips on his son’s.

 

 

“Eeek!!! Asdfghjkl! Appa! Ugh! Yuck! Ew! Ew!” He exclaims while harshly rubbing his lips. Everyone’s laughing out loud with Hyunyeol’s exaggerated complaints.

 

 

Those are the moments that Baekhyun loves.

 

 

She doesn’t know why but she’s so happy. She doesn’t know if she’s happy because she has her son and that’s all she wants ever since. But including Chanyeol in the picture, she honestly doesn’t know if she’ll still be happy without him around. She doesn’t know if Hyunyeol will be happy. She doesn’t know if everything would this perfect if she insists on pushing Chanyeol away.

 

 

What does she only knows?

 

 

Baekhyun accepted Chanyeol since God-knows-when. Chanyeol didn’t know about this acceptance that he’d always been wanting, but knowing the giant, he’s already so happy with this setting. Even if he knows that anytime, everything may fall apart, he’s still happy. He thinks he’ll just cherish every moment as long as he has his family.

 

 

Of course Baekhyun likes him. She just can’t believe herself that she actually can’t live without the giant so she never admits to anyone, even to herself. After all those years, Chanyeol was always there no matter what so in return, she thinks, she’ll to give Chanyeol what he wants.

 

 

She wants to give up being a rock for her mighty (and derpy) Chanyeol who never gave up on her. Specially now that Hyunyeol’s been asking them for years about their relationship.

 

 

“Why aren’t you guys married?”

 

 

“Don’t you guy me, Hyeol.” Baekhyun lectures and partly runs away from the question, continuously eating.

 

 

“Don’t change the topic again, eomma. I know parents should be married. You love each other, right? We have money. A lot, actually ehehe. But why don’t you marry each other?” Chanyeol’s only listening. He can’t just talk at these times. He knows Baekhyun doesn’t want to get married. He never gave me a chance to even be his boyfriend.

 

 

“Hyeol. You really got your appa’s hobby of blabbering. Why don’t you ask him? You’re always asking me.”

 

 

“H-Huh?” Chanyeol suddenly lifted his head up from his food.

 

 

“So appa, since you never talked to me about it, I’ll ask you. Why don’t you buy a ring now and propose to eomma? You already made me and gave birth to me and raised me and gave me life, but no marriage? Tss.” Hyunyeol says.

 

 

“I… I already got rings for us.” Chanyeol said shyly.

 

 

“You got what?” Chanyeol blushes as Baekhyun stares at him.

 

 

“Rings…”

 

 

“See! He got rings! Oh gosh appa, don’t tell me you’re not confident? Look appa you’re still handsome. You can see the proof right here.” He points himself. Then continues, “So if you’re thinking that eomma doesn’t like you anymore, you’re thinking the wrong way.”

 

 

“But Hyeol… You eomma doesn’t even—“

 

 

“Appa! Just propose! Ugh. I bet eomma’s only waiting for your proposal.”

 

 

“I don’t think she’s waiting—“

 

 

“Don’t tell me you were just forced to take responsibilities because you got eomma pregnant?! Apaaa!”

 

 

“Be quiet! Hyeol! You don’t know what happened!”

 

 

“But appa, it’s been 19 lovely years and I know for sure there’s nothing that will actually stop any of you to get married. Uncle Jongin told me! He said everything!”

 

 

“Hyeol it’s not easy to just—“

 

 

“Appa we have more than enough money for you to get married! Appa I want you to get married!”

 

 

“Let me finish! Hyunyeol!”

 

 

“Appa!”

 

 

And with Hyunyeol’s whine, Baekhyun snaps.

 

 

“Shut! Up!”

 

 

The boys look at her with same large eyes.

 

 

“Just propose Chanyeol. We’ll get married.” Baekhyun says calmly.

 

 

“Mwo?” Chanyeol asks.

 

 

“I said, propose and we’ll get married.”

 

 

“Really?” Hyunyeol asks.

 

 

“Ugh. Why do I have such dumb boys in life?” Baekhyun said dramatically.

 

 

Silence wash over the three of them.

 

 

Then Chanyeol slowly grins, his signature large creepy grin. And of course he’s Park Chanyeol so he stands and pulls Baekhyun up and exclaims.

 

 

“WE’RE GETTING MARRIED! BAEKHYUNNIE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!” He shouts while hugging Baekhyun and he can’t stop himself from kissing Baekhyun’s lips. Which he hadn’t got the chance to do in the entire time they’re together.

 

 

“Chanyeol! You idiot! Let me go!”

 

 

“Why would I? Tell me how you feel, Hyunnie~” He stops from moving but he’s still embracing Baekhyun. “I love you. Chanyeol loves you.”

 

 

Baekhyun’s in the middle of burning and melting in Chanyeol’s stare. But he managed to talk quietly.

 

 

“I… I l-lorve vhyou.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughs and pecks Baekhyun’s lips again before sitting back on his chair. He’s more than okay with a stammered ‘I love you’ from Baekhyun. 

 

 

Hyunyeol laughs hysterically as well. Just like his appa.

 

 

“That’s the first time I heard that from you, eomma.” Hyunyeol mocks.

 

 

“That’s really the first time, Hyeol. We’ll hear it clearly next time.” Chanyeol winks and giggled with Hyunyeol.

 

 

Baekhyun fights the urge to lift her head up and shout because she knows for sure that she’s blushing hard.

 

 

“I bet eomma’s blushing…” Hyeol whispered as his appa.

 

 

“I bet the same.” Then they chuckled again.

 

 

“Shut up, idiots!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

#HSL - Originally, I should post this after 20 subbies... But only 2 did so... nevermind. Just wanted to share the fic. LOL ^^