A Day at the Park

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

"Hey, are you going any where today?" Myungdae asked as he walked into the kitchen as I ate my breakfast.

"No.  Why?" I replied.

"Can you watch Minkyung?  I have to go to work soon, and Eunsun has some errands to run."

"Sure, I can watch him." 

"Great!  Thanks, Areum." 

"Yeah, no problem.  Oh, by the way, what were mom and dad talking about this morning?"

"They got a chance to go on some kind of trip, so they're busy packing and stuff." 

"Do you know when they're leaving?" 

"Nope, they didn't tell me.  Well, I'm gonna get ready for work." 

I nodded my head and watched as he left back to his room.  After I finished my breakfast, I went to find Minkyung in the living room.  He was silently playing by himself in the corner with all of his toys, so I decided to join him. 

"Minkyungie, what do you want to do today?" I asked. 

He thought for a second before asking, "Can we go to the park?"

"Yes!  Let's go get ready."

He giggled and got up.  I dressed him and then went to go change, too.  Once we were both ready, we headed to the nearest park.  There Minkyung ran around everywhere.  I smiled as I watched him play. 

"Auntie!  Come push me!" he yelled from the swings.

I made my way over to him and lifted him so that he could sit on the swing.  As I pushed the toddler, I suddenly got a phone call from Baekhyun. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you right now?" he asked.

"At the park.  Why?"

"Because I'm kind of bored."

"Don't you have a schedule today?"

"Yeah, but not right now."

"Oh.  Come and hang out with me and Minkyung then."

"Alright.  I'll be there soon." 

"Okay, see you soon."

"Okay, bye." 

"Bye."

Right after I hung up with Baekhyun, Minkyung said that he wanted to get down, so I took him off the swing and let him run about again.  I stood near the playground just in case Minkyung would need my help, and while I was watching him, someone grabbed my shoulders from behind.  I gasped in surprise and elbowed the person out of reflex.  Though, when I turned around, I saw that it had just been Baekhyun. 

"Oh!  I'm sorry, Baekhyun," I apologized.

He was holding the side where I elbowed him and said, "You didn't have to do that."

"Sorry, I didn't know that it was you."

"It's fine," he said and smiled, "It doesn't hurt that bad."

I smiled and shook my head.  Then we while we were talking, we heard cries coming from the playground.  My smile disappeared when I turned my head and saw Minkyung sitting on the ground and crying.  We ran over to him with people staring.  I don't know if they were staring at Baekhyun or if they were staring at the kid crying, but I didn't really notice at that moment. 

"Minkyung, are you okay?" I asked as I knelt down next to him. 

"I got hurt," he cried out.

"It's okay, it's okay."

I hushed him softly and picked him up and put him on a bench.  Then took out some napkins that I had in my bag and wiped the blood and dirt off the best as I could.  Minkyung kept crying though, and it just made me feel so bad.  Then I went to go wet the napkin in the water fountain so that it can take away the dirt.  When I came back Beakhyun was trying to calm him down.  I smiled and then knelt back down and continued to try to treat the wound. 

It wouldn't stop bleeding, so I got up and said that I would go to the convenience store that was across the street to buy some band aids.  Minkyung looked up at me, scared and worried.  He cried even more after he heard that I was going to leave. 

"Minkyung, don't cry.  I'll be right back.  Stay here with my friend, okay?" I tried to calm him down.

"No!  I want to go with you!" he cried even more.

"Shh... It's okay.  I promise, I'll be really quick."

He still looked at me with worry.  Then I looked over at Baekhyun wanting him to say something to help.  When he finally got the message he turned back to Minkyung and started cooing him.

"Minkyungie, you can trust me.  I'll keep you safe," he said and smiled.

Finally Minkyung nodded his head and let me leave.  I smiled and then ran to the store quickly.  Once I got there, I searched for the band aids. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

After Areum left, I sat next to Minkyung.  He was still sniffling from crying so much, so I patted his back and tried to distract him.  

"Minkyung, you're okay.  You need to be tough," I told him.

He looked up to me and smiled a little bit.  After waiting for a little while, Areum finally came back with the bandages and put them on him.  Once the band aids were on him, he jumped up and went back to play, leaving Areum and I to sit and talk.  As people were passing by, they stared at me and Areum, so I suggested that we go out and eat so we could have more privacy. 

"Let's go out to eat," I told Areum.

"Okay.  Where?" she asked. 

"There's this one place near by that me and the guys like to go eat at." 

"Aren't there going to be people that notice you and paparazzi?" 

"I think it'll be fine, plus I haven't spent a lot of time with my best friend lately."

"Don't you have a schedule soon, though?"

"Not until later.  It's only practice anyways."

"Practice?"

"Yeah.  We're getting ready for a concert.  You're coming right?"

"Hmm... maybe.  I don't know."

"I can get you a backstage pass or VIP."

"It depends if I'm busy or not."

"Okay, then."

"You're paying for lunch.  Okay?"

"What?!  When did I say that?"

"I'm just kidding." 

She giggled and ran off to get Minkyung.  Then we went to my car and got in.  When we got there, we walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table.  We asked for a back table so that we could have some sort of privacy. 

After finishing our lunch, I took them back home.  I waved goodbye to them and watched them enter their house before leaving.  After the door closed, I drove off to my company's practice room.  When I got there, everyone was already practicing. 

"Where were you?" Joonmyeon asked.

"I was out with Areum for a little bit and lost track of time," I replied softly.

"Don't let the paparazzi catch you two," Kris warned me.  "You know how manager hyung will get." 

"I know.  I'll be careful."

"Okay.  Let's get back to practice then," Suho said.

We nodded and began to practice.  We also looked at the design for the stage and planned everything out.  It was the early morning when we were done practicing and finally went back home. 

 

 

 


Hi!  this chapter was kinda boring... i'm sorry.  but i'll probably update again tonight! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(7/16/17)

Hello everybody!  I just got back from camping and I decided to edit this chapter, so I hope you guys liked it!  Oh, and I'm sure you guys have seen EXO's new teaser videos, right??  I can't wait for their comeback!!  Okay, that's all for now.  I'ma Kokobop out of here ;)