Meeting the Members

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

After a few weeks of EXO's comeback promotions, they wrapped it up and was able to relax for a while.  Additionally, there were more pictures of Baekhyun and Taeyeon popping up on the internet and every time I saw their pictures, my heart broke a little inside.  I couldn't be too upset, though, because Baekhyun looked happy and if he was happy, then I knew I should be, too. 

The day Baekhyun said that he would be picking me up, was the day where the moment I had woken up, I jumped right out of bed and got ready.  The night before we were making plans and he said that all the members would be home, so he wanted me to come over and meet everyone which, of course, made me excited but nervous at the same time. 

"Well, you look happy today," Eunsun said while smiling and drying her hands. 

I laughed, "I'm going out." 

"With who?"

"Just Baekhyun."

"Ooh, are you two dating?"

I sighed lightly.  "No... He's dating SNSD's Taeyeon."

"Oh...  I heard some rumors about them, but I didn't know that it was true."

"Well, it's true and rumors will be rumors."

She looked at me sympathetically and patted my shoulder.  "Go have fun, but be careful!"  

"Alright.  Bye, unnie."

After saying goodbye to my family, I walked out to the front of my house and checked the time.  I was a little bit early, so I decided to walk down the street to a corner that had a big tree.  I stopped in front of a root of the tree and remembered back when Baekhyun and I were in junior high and we were hang out and climb all over it.  A smile crept onto my face as I thought back on the memories. 

I looked around and didn't see any sign of Baekhyun yet, so I decided to become a kid again and climb the enormous tree.  I kept climbing until I reached a higher, thick branch and pulled myself up so that I could sit on it.  An even bigger smile grew on my face as I settled and thought of how everything had still been as beautiful as before. 

Then all of a sudden, someone yelled out to me, "Having fun up there?"

I looked down and found a smirking Baekhyun looking up at me.  I smiled and replied, "Yes, I am.  Join me for a bit?"

He paused and thought for a moment then nodded and began climbing.  It took a while for him to get up to me, but eventually he made it.  When he finally pulled up onto the same branch as me, I smiled.

"You took forever!" I joked.

"Whatever," he scoffed and pouted.

"It's nice being up here again."

"Yeah, it is."

I let out a big sigh and closed my eyes.  It really did feel nice being up there, especially with Baekhyun. The nice fresh air and the beautiful scenery.  Everything seemed so perfect right then.

 

Baekhyun's POV:

I saw Areum close her eyes and smile.  She looked so lovely and attractive just simply doing that and I couldn't help but smiled at her.  When she opened her eyes, she turned her head to me and smiled brightly.

"Why don't we go now?  I really want to meet your members," she said.

"Oh, sure," I replied and began to descend.  

As we were climbing down the tree, Areum joked, "Don't fall now."

"I won't fall," I said.

"Ok.  Just warning you," she sing-songed.

I got to the bottom and jumped off.  Then I stepped back and waited for Areum to come down, too.  She was making her was down carefully and slowly.  Then suddenly her foot slipped.  Immediately, I ran to her and luckily caught her in time before she hit the ground.

"Thanks..." she said while crawling out of my arms.

"You should be more careful next time. You scared the crap out of me," I scolded her.

"Sorry, Baekhyun."  She bit her bottom lip, obviously a little upset and guilty.

"You don't have to apologize," I laughed, trying to lighten her mood. "I'm your oppa, I'm here to protect you."

She laughed, "You're so cheesy."

"Okay, let's go-" I started to say, but then I noticed that blood was running down the right side of her arm.

"What?" she asked curiously.

"Your arm!"

She looked down to it.  She was just as shocked to see it as I was, but she didn't seem to be panicking as much as I was panicking.

"Oh, I didn't even notice," she said calmly.  "It didn't hurt before..."

"Uhh... well let's go.  We have a first aid kit in our dorm," I said still staring at her arm.

She nodded and we headed to the car.  It was only about a 10 to 20 minute drive from Areum's house to the dorm.  When we got there, we got out of the car and went straight up to our floor. 

I unlocked the door and let Areum go in before following her.  I lead her into the living room, and the members, Tao, Kai, and Sehun, turned to look at us. They all stared at the two of us, their expressions a little surprised and a bit curious. 

"This is my friend, Areum," I introduced her.

She bowed to them and they got up and greeted her, too.  While they started talking, I excused myself to go look for the first aid kit.  The first place I went to was the kitchen, but instead of finding it, I found Kyunsoo cooking in there.

"Kyungsoo, do you know where the first aid kit is?" I asked and peaked over his shoulder to see what he was making.

"Oh, hey.  No, I don't.  Why?" he replied.

"My friend kinda hurt herself."

"Oh.  Well, go ask Joonmyeon."

I nodded and went looking for our leader. I wondered around the bedrooms and found him in Kris' room talking about schedules and other things leaders talk about. 

"Hyung, do you know where the first aid kit is?" I asked, interuppting their conversation.

"Uhh...  Why?" Suho asked.

"My friend hurt herself."

"Hmm... go check in the bathroom."

"Okay."

I headed to the bathroom and searched through the cabinet, then I finally found it.  I took it out and brought it over to the living room.  When I there, Kyungsoo was already wiping away the dried blood with a wet paper towel.  Then I sat down right in front of her and opened the kit up.  Kyungsoo gave her arm to me and left to throw away the bloodied paper towel.

"Thanks," she thanked me quietly.

I just smirked and , "And you told me to be careful."

"Shut up."  She pouted cutely and looked away from me.

I laughed, causing the three youngest ones to look at me.  Just then Kris and Suho entered the room.

"Oh, hello," Areum greeted and was about to stand up and bow to them, but I pulled her down.

"Don't move around," I scolded her and continued to clean her wound.

"Sorry..."

"Wow Baekhyun.  You're such a gentleman," Kris said with a smirked.

I turned my head and glared at him.  Then Joonmyun playfully elbowed Kris on the side and laughed a little.

"Anyways, nice to meet you, I'm Joonmyun," Joonmyun introduced himself.

"And I'm Kris," Kris said.

"Nice to meet you two," she smiled.  She bowed to them, but while sitting down this time.

They nodded in response and sat down on the couch next to Kai and them.  Then as the rest of my members were coming through the front door, I dabbed Areum's arm with the alcohol medicine.  She whimpered in pain and flinched a little.

"I wouldn't have to do this if you would've been more careful," I told her.

"Whatever.  Hurry up and put the band aid on already," she pouted again.

"Alright, alright, princess."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me.  Then suddenly she got up and bowed to the five members that had just entered the dorm.  I was shocked with sudden movements and accidentally pressed onto her wound a little bit too hard.  I looked up to her and found her glaring at me.

"Baekhyun don't hurt the girl when she's already hurt," Suho laughed.

I glared at him and pulled Areum back down so that I could continue treating it.

"Hi again," Luhan greeted and smiled. 

"Hi," Areum greeted back. 

"Hi, I'm Chanyeol!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"I'm Yixing, or Lay," Lay smiled.

"I'm Xiumin or Minseok," Xiumin said.

"And I'm Jongdae, but you can call me Chen," Chen said.

"Now you know all of the members," I said.

"It's nice to meet you all," she said while looking at all of them.

 

Someone's POV:

Wow, I didn't expect Baekhyun's friend to be so beautiful.  She's very attractive and has a nice smile- and she's so polite, too.  Maybe I might have a chance with her.  I hope that we can get to know each other a bit better and get closer.  Hmm... just maybe...

 

 

 


Hia! an update for you guys! I hope you guys like it!! and thank you for

priya_k98

lotus30

for also subscribing! Thank you sooo sooo much!! :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(6/23/17)

Hi everyone!  It was my birthday yesterday and I was going to update again, but I didn't get a chance to get on my laptop... 

OH!  I have decided on a name for the OC/you!  It will be Han Areum/Ahreum!  (Is there a difference in how you say this name? Because I may or may not interchange them from time to time.  I've always thought it was the same, but... if you know please tell me! Thanks!)  A big thanks to -missmustachequeen- and RoseFloral for the recommendation for the name :)  I'll try and update again soon, that's it for now though!