Backstage

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

It was the day of EXO's concert and I had to wake up early because one of the guys were going to come and pick me up.  I didn't know who would be coming by because Baekhyun didn't say who specifically, but I didn't really mind who came to pick me up since all of them were nice and friendly. 

I rubbed my eyes and rolled out of bed.  The first thing I did was wash up.  Then I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for myself.  After eating my breakfast, I went into the fridge and got out the sandwiches and kimbap that I made for them the day before, and put them into plastic bags.  Once they were packed in the bags, I went back to my room and got dressed.  Right when I stepped back in the kitchen, Eunsun unnie and Myungdae oppa came out of their bedroom with Minkyung.  I smiled and greeted them. 

"Where are you going?" Myungdae asked as he pulled out the milk jug.

"EXO's concert," I replied and double checked that I had everything. 

"Really?"  He looked at me and paused just as he was about to pour some milk into Minkyung's cereal.  

"Yeah, and I got a backstage pass."  I showed them the pass.

"You should have asked for another one," Eunsun playfully whined. 

"You should've told me." 

We laughed and chatted for a little as Eunsun made breakfast for them, but in the middle of cooking, she suddenly bolted for the bathroom.  Myungdae rushed over to her, while I just stood there, unsure of what was happening.  I looked over to Minkyung, who was also looking at me. 

I waited for them to come back before I questioned.  In the mean time, I continued to watch over the food on the stove before it burnt. 

When they came back, I took my chance and asked, "Stomach bug?" 

"Uh, not quite," Eunsun replied awkwardly.  Her hand automatically went to her belly and my eyes widened. 

"No way!" 

"I have an appointment later today to check if it's for real, but my hunch tells me otherwise." 

"Keep a secret for now, alright?" Myungdae whispered, seeming a little desperate. 

I nodded my head, but asked why anyway.  "Why keep it a secret?" 

"I don't want mom and dad to worry.  They're so stressed over the bills and payments right now.  After their trip, we'll tell them."

I nodded my head again and slightly frowned.  "Okay."

"Don't worry about it, okay?  I found a part time job, so I'll be earning some money.  I want you to go have fun, and don't be so down before you go meet your friends," Eunsun said and patted my back.

"You shouldn't be working, though."

"I know, but we need the money.  I won't over work myself.  It'll all be okay."

I sighed, but nodded my head again.  Then we all heard a car beep it's horn.  "I think that's them.  I'll be going now." 

"Bye,'' they both said and smiled.

When I closed the door behind me, I turned and saw a familiar car parked in front of my house.  I smiled and walked towards it.  I opened the passenger door and found Jongdae sitting in the driver's seat.  He was smiling as usual.

"Hop on in," he said.

My smile became brighter and I climbed into the car.  "Here.  I made you guys this."  I showed him the bag and gave him a peek inside.

"Wow!  They look delicious!"

I put the bag in the back seats and then we started on our way to where the concert was going to  take place.  On our way there, Jongdae began to look a little sleepy. 

"Jongdae-ah, did you want me to drive?" I asked.

"It's okay," he replied.

"Are you sure?  You look really tired, and you can sleep while I drive."

"Hmm, alright.  Do you know the way there?"

"I can type in the address."

"Okay then.  At the next rest stop we can switch."

"Alright."

At the rest area, we got out of the car and switched.  Before we headed off, I had to type in the address so that I knew where to go.  Once I typed it in, I started to drive.  We were talking for a little bit, but then Jongdae fell asleep.  He was probably tired from all of that practicing that they did to prepare for this concert. 

I silently drove to the destination with my phone talking once in a while to tell me the directions.  Luckily, we made it there with out having any issues.  At the place, I went around to the back parking lot, the security stopped me for a minute, but I guess he saw Jongdae and let me in without a word.  I parked, then looked over to Jongdae.  He was still sound asleep and I felt really bad about having to wake him, but I didn't want him to get in trouble for not being here on time.  I gently tapped on his shoulder and woke him up. 

"Hmm?" he hummed.

"We're here," I replied quietly. 

"Oh, okay." 

He stretched and opened the door.  I grabbed the bags of food in the back and got out after him.  Jongdae waited for me in front of the car and watched as I came out.  I walked up to him and tried handing him the keys, but he reached out for the bags that I was holding in my other hand.  He just took them from me and smiled.

"Jongdae, I can carry them," I said, trying to take them back.

"It's okay, I'm strong," he told me and laughed.

"But-"

He giggled and then lead me into the building.  There were so many hallways that I got a little confused.  We took a few turns and then finally made it to their makeup/dressing room.  Most of them were in the room and were stretching or playing on their phones. 

"Noona!" Tao and Sehun screamed.

I was surprised by their sudden screaming and jumped a little. 

"Hi, noona," Sehun said and hugged me.

"Hi guys," I greeted them.

"What's this?" Jongin asked as he walked over to Jongdae.

"Areum made sandwiches and kimbap for us," Jongdae replied.  He placed the bag on the table and the other members started to crowd around. 

"Really?" Yixing asked, trying to take a closer look.

"Yeah," I said shyly.  "I hope you guys like it." 

"Of course we will," Joonmyeon smiled.

"Thanks," Kris added.

"Yeah, no problem."

The guys that were in the room were starting to eat, but they didn't get to finish since they had to go practice on the stage.  I sat there wondering if I should go and watch them or not. 

"You can come watch us if you want," Luhan told me, as if he had read my mind.

I looked up to him and smiled.  And then I stood up and walked behind them as they made their way onto the stage.  When they got up there they were discussing things with the stage manager and crew.  I made my way into the fan seats/spots and watched them from there.  When they were done talking with the stage manager, they made a small circle and did their 'fighting' thing.  I smiled just watching them start practicing, but in the middle of their performance, my phone started buzzing.  I walked back to the backstage area and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Where are you?" it was my mom.

"At the concert.  Why?"

"Oh, I forgot that you were going to the concert.  I thought you just disappered."

I laughed, "No, I wouldn't disappear without tell you guys."

"Okay then.  Call us when you need someone to pick you up."

"Alright, I will.  Bye."

 

Baekhyun's POV:

As we were practicing, I saw Areum smiling up at us from where all of the fans would be.  Just by looking at her smile made me feel happier and it somewhat gave me strength.  We continued to practice and run around on the stage for a while.  Then when I looked down to the area where Areum was standing, I noticed that she wasn't there anymore.  I continued practicing, but kept wondering where she went.  Then it came to where we had our solos.  All of us ran backstage, while Luhan did his solo. 

"I thought that Areum came to watch.  Where is she?" Yixing asked.

"I don't know.  I saw her when we first started, but then I couldn't find her when we were doing 'Growl'," I replied.

"Oh.  Well, your stage is up next, so I'll have Sehun or someone help me find her."

"Okay."

I nodded my head and went to get ready for the vocal line stage.  While I was getting ready to sing, I hoped that Yixing would find her.  Something could have happened to her and I didn't notice, she could've gotten lost, or maybe when she went backstage someone stopped her or something like that.  I just kept wondering what happened and hoped that she was okay.

 

 

 


Hihi!  another update!  i hope you guys like it!! :)  and thank you guys for the comments below, i really really appreciate them! :D

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(7/28/17)

Hello! 

Baekhyun's POV at the end is pretty much the same... Nothing really changed lol.  It's because I couldn't think of anything T_T