A Night with EXO (part 2)

Be With Me (EDITING)

Your POV:

Baekhyun came back from where ever he had went, and then gave me a backstage pass.  Then he sat down and planted a soft kiss on Taeyeon's cheek.  Another pang of jealousy hit me as I looked at the two, but then he lifted his head and made eye contact with me.  I quickly looked away, a little flustered and upset. 

"So, you're coming, Areum?" Joonmyeon asked, making me take my mind off of the couple. 

"Yes, I'll come and support you guys," I replied.

"Alright!  Thanks."

"Well, I should be thanking you guys for getting the backstage pass."

"Actually, it was all on Baekhyun.  He kept begging me to get you the pass."

"O-oh, really?"

I smiled and tried to look up to Baekhyun.  When I did, we locked eye contact again.  He smiled embarrassedly and nodded.  Then he looked away and Jongdae came to sit next to me. 

"Bored?" I asked.

"Yeah... I beat Tao too many times already," he answered.

"Hey!  That's a lie!" we heard Tao scream. 

We all laughed, but then the lights started to flicker.  After flickering for a good minute, all of the lights and electricity went out.  I grew a bit nervous because I was afraid of the dark.  I guess I've always had a little phobia towards the darkness ever since I was young, though, I do have to say I deal with it a lot better since I was a kid. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

It suddenly went all black while we were all talking and laughing.  Taeyeon grabbed onto my arm and I put my hand over hers, but, I was worried about Areum.  She said that she didn't like the dark; she had a deep fear of it. 

"Woah... what happened?" Sehun asked.

"Electricity went out...  Where's the flashlights?" Kris answered.

"Aren't they in the kitchen?" Joonmyeon asked.

"They should be," Kyungsoo said.

I heard some shuffling of feet moving around towards the kitchen.  Then a dim light appeared. 

"I only found one," Joonmyeon told us.

"I thought we had four in there," Yixing said.

"Here, let me go check my room," said Jongin. 

Jongin took Joonmyeon's dim flashlight and left to his room.  Leaving the rest of us in the dark living room.  It took a long time before Jongin came back.  He said he looked in each of our rooms, but didn't find any thing.

"Let's go check the storage room at the end of the hall," he suggested.

"Yeah," Chanyeol agreed.

"Did you want to come with us, Areum?" Yixing asked.

There was a bit of silence before she answered, "No.  I-I'll stay here..."

"Alright then.  We'll be right back."

Jongin, Yixing, Chanyeol, Joonmyeon, Kris, Sehun, and Tao left to go find some batteries and flashlights, while Taeyeon, Areum, Minseok, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Jongdae, and I stayed put in the dorm.  Soon, Minseok and Luhan went to go find some source of light, and a little while after they left Kyungsoo decided to follow.  The rest of us sat in silence as we waited for the others to come back.

 

Jongdae's POV:

Earlier, Areum seemed a little uneasy while talking to Yixing.  I scooted closer to her and noticed how she was shaking slightly.  I turned to her even though I couldn't physically see her. 

"Areum, are you okay?  You're shaking...  Are you cold?" I asked.

"N-no...  I'm fine," she answered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.  Don't worry."

I put my arm around her comfortingly. 

"I hate the dark," she muttered. 

"Don't worry, I'm here," I whispered to her, hoping that will make her less frightened.

"Thank you."

I rubbed her arm with my hand that was wrapped around her.  Then Minseok, Luhan, and Kyungsoo came back with candles and a lighter.  They lighted the candles and put it on the coffee table.  It wasn't very bright, but it was still some sort of light source, so it was better than nothing. 

 

Your POV:

It seemed like forever had passed when Joonmyeon and them came back.  They came back with more flashlights and batteries in hand.  Kris handed me one and then put a small lantern in the middle of the room that produced more light than the candles that were on the table.  I felt more relaxed and leaned in closer to Jongdae unconsciously. 

When I realized I was so close to him, I felt my cheeks start to heat up.  Quickly, I sat up straight and apologized loud enough just for him to hear. 

"It's fine," he replied and smiled sweetly. 

Then Taeyeon stood up, it was midnight and it had stopped raining, and started to get ready to leave because her manager was here to pick her up.  Everyone said their good-byes to her and then Baekhyun walked her to the door.  Even though the lighting was really bad, I could see them hug each other and then him kiss her cheek.  Again I felt a pain in my heart, but I ignored it.

I suddenly jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.  I looked up to see that it was Kris' hand.  I showed him a weak smile and he showed me a slightly worried one. 

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Chen said that you were a bit uneasy earlier when we were gone.  Are you okay?," he said in English.

 "I'm fine.  The sudden darkness just surprised me," I replied back in English. 

"Oh...  Sorry about that."

"Why are you apologizing?  It's not your fault."

"I know, but still.  I don't want you to be afraid about coming over now."

I chuckled.  "I'm not afraid.  I've got you guys, so I'm fine now."

"Okay.  As long as you're okay."

I smiled and he took his hand away and went to sit next to Joonmyeon.  Then Baekhyun walked over and plopped right down next to me.  He poked my cheek and I pushed him away but he poked me again.   I glared at him and he smiled innocently. 

"What?" I snapped at him when he kept poking at me.

He laughed, "I just want to talk to my best friend."  

I playfully rolled my eyes at him and pushed him away again.  Then I noticed something.  Baekhyun seemed to always act a bit different when he was with Taeyeon and when it was just the two of us.  With Taeyeon he wouldn't bother me at all and barely even talked to me, but when she wasn't with us, he would bug me like crazy and was a bit more hyper.  I didn't get to think too much longer after that because Baekhyun had poked my cheek once again. 

The time was about 2:30 in the morning when everyone started heading off to bed.  Well, everyone except for Jongdae, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun.  They continued to stay up and talk for a while, and I sat in the living room with them. 

"Areum, you can go to sleep in my bed," Jongdae offered.

"No, it's okay, I'll sleep here," I declined.

"Go ahead and sleep in our room, we'll sleep here tonight," Chanyeol said.

"It's okay.  I'm fine here," I rejected again and settled myself on the couch. 

"You're sleeping in my bed whether you like it or not.  I'll carry you if I have to," Baekhyun stated.

"You better not Byun Baekhyun," I replied sternly.

"I will," he smirked.

He began to snake his way towards me.  I jumped up and went to hide behind Chanyeol and Jongdae, using them as a human shield.  They were just laughing and tried to push Baekhyun away.

"Help me," I whispered.

"Don't bother the girl if she said no," Jongdae laughed.

"Yeah," Chanyeol agreed.

"Are you guys really on her side instead of mine?" he whined.

They looked at each other for a second, and then stood up.  I looked up to the two of them and realized that they had chosen Baekhyun's side.  I stood up and tried to run away, but they caught me since the three of them had worked together.  They carried me to their room and threw me onto Baekhyun's bed and closed the door.  It was truly a fangirl's dream to have this done to me, but I tried not to think of it too much. 

The three guys moved about in their room and took turns leaving the room to take a quick shower.  Then, once they had all taken their showers, they crawled into their beds and played on their phones.  I sat there awkwardly in Baekhyun's bed and watched them silently until I got tired and began to doze off. 

 

Baekhyun's POV:

After texting Taeyeon goodnight, I turned my head and looked at Areum.  She was already sleeping while sitting up.  I couldn't help but smile and sigh lightly.  This girl.  I gently laid her down on my bed and pulled the blanket over the two of us.  Then when I looked up to Jongdae and Chanyeol, they were already fast asleep.  I turned back to Areum and noticed how peaceful she looked.  She looks kinda cute, to be honest...  I took one last look at her before I turned the lights off and laid down. 

 

 

 


Hia!! sorry this update is a little later than usual  :P  but i still managed to get it up for you guys because i know how much some of you guys enjoy this story :) 

 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer

 

(7/26/17)

Hello everybody!  This chapter was more like fangirl's dream I guess hahah XD  I hope you guys enjoyed reading!