Message

Dream Boy

A new message! Don't hurt me! We finally moved and I no longer live in Minnesota. I was almost done with another chapter and went to go pace and think about what to finish it off with. Usually my computer just falls asleep. But this time it SHUT DOWN! *eye twitching* I might have to move again (to a mental hospital) 

(OOR comes first) But if I finish school fast enough I will have time to write.

*eye still twitching*

*in a straitjacket rocking*

Love ya! 

~Miu

I JUST WENT TO GO SEE ONE OK ROCK PLAY!! This one girl in the crowd yelled TAKA!! and I was laughing so hard. When he came out I literally could not get it thru my head that he was RIGHT THERE! When we walked in I recognized his mic RIGHT away! He even whipped it around!! I was singing with him WAYY too loud but oh well! (sorry I scared you off) But the crowd was so calm! Like HOW?!?!

Me and him: "Cry Outtttt!!!!"

Him: *help me oh my gawd*

Me: *AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Everyone else: *Calm the down like damn!*

Me: *No! I'm probably never gonna see him again!! YOLO motherers!!!!*

I was throwing my head around and everyone literally just sat there 100% calm!!

 

I literally cried the the 1 hour and a half ride home. I thought I was gonna die! Like he was RIGHT FREAKING THERE!

This is not an update this is actually me! ~kekeke

~Miu