Liar

Dream Boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osr0JxHm9nY

It's happening again! The same fight we had months ago! I never thought being with him would be this complicated. I remember the first time we fought over this. It feels like yesterday. The first time I felt so scared but now I stand tall on my side. When he is good to me.. He is great to me. But when he is not. He can be pretty scary.

"I can not believe you did this to me again!!"  I scream

"I'm so, so sorry I should have told you before!"  Ike yells not sounding as heartfelt as he should.

"What? No! How about you never did it in the first place?!"  I say feeling like I just punched his apology.

"You went with another girl again!"  I say reminding him that this is a bigger deal than he thinks.

"Oh YEAH?! Well you better not have EVER had that other guy in this house! If I hear you have been sneaking out while I'm out at work to go see him. Or ANYONE else. So god help me I will BEAT you.. Who is the one that is REALLY cheating, huh?

ANSWER ME!"  He says beginning to get in my face.

"Don't you DARE bring him into this! WORK?! What were you doing while you are at work?? Other than screwing other women?! I have been faithful to you till the very end! Which actually seems to be coming VERY soon."

 

You stomp towards the door and he jumps in your way. He looks like so many feelings are on his mind. 

"Where are you going?"  Ike says looking at you in horror.

"I'm just going outside I need to think!"  I say pushing past him and throwing his hand off my shoulder.

"Oh no you're not!"  He says pulling me back in. 

~Umpf!

Ike throws me up against the wall. I stand here. Bewildered. He has said threats and thrown things. But never before would I have ever dreamed he would hurt me. He seems to realize what he really just did. Ike steps back.

"She meant nothing to me..."

I just stare unaware of what to say. Should I forgive him? It must be hard. But I don't think I can this time. The first time was actually a good point in our relationship. He cheated, we fought, and then we overcame it. I just don't think I could take it a third time.

"Ike can I please just go take a walk?" I say with a deep sigh.

"Fine!! Get OUT!"  Ike whips the door open and throws me outside.

"You better come back.. Don't make me go over there and get you, you little !" He slams the door in my face. As I begin walking I begin thinking about what he said.

Maybe that is why he cheats. He knows where I go when I am feeling sad. Now that I think about it, he has every right to be angry back at me. But I feel I just can't tell him my problems. If I tell him I am sad he would not know how to deal with it. He has never really cared much for what I think of things. Things seem SO bad now. And when others that know about our issues think of us they think of him as abusive. Something you would see on MTV. That he fakes every good feeling. I know he doesn't though. He stayed with me when I was sick and brought flowers to me when he arrived back. Other than these cheatings our relationship has been very, very good. Other than fighting over stupid little things like washing the dishes. Ones that lasted 10 minutes before we made up. It has been perfect. 

I turn around and head back to the house. I knock on the door. I hope I gave him enough time to think things through as well. He answers with a guilty look on his face. "That was quick" he says inviting me in. Now that I look at him I start to second guess. Maybe I should. But where would I even go?

I finally got to talk things over with him. We both apologized and hugged. I slip into bed and quickly fall asleep. He stays up probably updating his twitter for his fans and other things. Suddenly I wake up. Did I make a mistake? I gave up my best friend Taka for Ike? The thoughts keep flowing through my head until I think

Can I really do this for the rest of my life?

I look to the side and Ike seems fast asleep. I kiss him on the forehead and his nose twitches cutely. I get up and get a glass of water.

"Three times now. Three. Three that I know of anyway." I say filling up the glass.

"And he never even told me. I had to find out the hard way." I say walking to the bathroom nearest the kitchen.

I begin to wash my face and think about things. As I towel off my face I I take a deep breath and look in the mirror. I wonder if he really meant that. I am about to slip back into bed until his phone blinks. Why does he have the sound off? Why is he basically sleeping with it right now? All my instincts kick in. I grab the tip of the phone and slowly pull it out of his grip. He moves and my heart jumps. One more tug and I have it. I enter the password I found out when he cheated last. It tells me I'm wrong. I quick add 123 to the end. Lets me right in. Can't believe that just worked! I start looking through his Facebook ect. Nothing unusual. I feel a bit better until something pops up on the screen.

How's the tour goin' babe? <3 :3

I stare at it in amazement. He is taking me for an idiot! I tiptoe to the kitchen and write down the number on a piece of paper. If I get my phone he will wake up and think I am texting my friend. I tear it off and and put it in my area for safe keeping. I would not be able to deal with the suspense of him possibly finding it. If he gets up and then I get up he will think I don't trust him. And the sounds of him shuffling through drawers in the morning would kill me. I walk back to the bedroom. I then slip the phone back near his hand. He would think he just lost grip of it in his sleep anyway. And then I slip into bed. Somehow feeling proud and hurt at the same time.

 

His phone vibrates and his usual alarm clock music plays. I feel him stretch from the other side and I turn around and face him. I give him the best endearing smile I could. I play with his hair for a few minutes. Not quite sure how to feel. Yay I'm leaving him! Oh no I'm leaving him. It's just a misunderstanding. Miu OUT! He pulls me into a kiss. When I try to push away he dominates and pulls me in stronger. I feel his hand on my thigh and his other hand on my cheekbone. I feel I want this as my own good-bye. But at the same time knowing what he has done makes me sick. Or not done I will not know until I check into it. His hand goes up my nightshirt until I remember.... I start trying to distract him by grabbing his hand from under my shirt and on his finge-

~ding ding ding  bzzz

I sigh relief as he looks at me disappointingly. 

"Sorry babe. Gotta go" He gets up and starts getting dressed and I pretend to pout and turn back around. 

"Mayve tonat" he says brushing his teeth.

"Oh okay. Have a nice da- ~click

you two timing man I hate you I hope yo-"  I remember I don't have time for this.

I run and get my cell ohone. I enter the number on the paper and text 

You: Who is this?

Who is this?

I roll my eyes. I don't have time for this I need to know asap. Finally I give up of finding things to say.

You: This is Ike's fiance~

I sit and wait impatiently for a reply.

What??

You: I am Miu, Ike's fiance

This is not funny. This is his girlfriend. Ti is this you?

As she starts to get more nervous the replies come one after another.

You: I am dead serious. He is playing us.

I don't believe you. You idiot Ike loves me. I am deleting.

You: No! No! Wait! I can prove it to you!

You post a few pics of him and you.

Really.. Really? I-I can't believe this! I'm going to break up with him!

You: Wait! Wait don't! Not yet.. Please help me out I need to leave him, too! PLEASE do not call him or anything yet!

I have been cheating on my other boyfriend for him! And he does this anyway? Ugh. So how long have you been engaged?

You: 3 years... Really? What was his name?

I start feeling bad for myself and her.

Taka. Oh snap he is here! I'll play along. Text you later k?

My eyes bulged. Why am I even considering this a possiblity? Taka?! It's impossible! But I have to know. I run as fast as I can to his house. I run up the fire escape and knock on his window impatiently. Tears come into my eyes. His girlfriend and my fia-

"Miu??" He practically lifts me in.

"What's wrong??"  He says trying to read my expression.

"I-Ike cheated on me.. Again" 

A look of anger crossed his face. And then a look of sorrow as he pulled me into a hug.

"I should have killed him when I had the chance. How did you find out this time?"

I quietly handed him the phone. He looked "ah I see" he says reading through it.

"Look at the number.." I say barely above a whisper, choking on my own words.. Taka looked at me with a confused expression. When it turned to despair I felt even worse.

"You are breaking up with him, right?" he says full of hope

"Yeah.. But I don't know when." I say looking at the floor.

"What do you mean?" Taka asks as though I am insane.

"I am going to have to plan everything. If I do it now he won't let me leave." He continues to look at me confused. 

"Last time he pushed me. I am honestly really scared. I am going to have to tell my parents and then tell him while we are picking up my stuff."

"You can stay here."

"No I need your girlfriend on my side until I am ready to break up with him. So please don't break up with her yet."

 

He rips my phone out of my hands and calls. 

Taka: Hey

Female Voice: H-Hey what are you do-

Taka: Really? Look.. I am breaking up with you.

Ike in background: Who is that?

*click*

*dials another number*

Taka: Mrs. Choi? I know this is sudden but Ike has cheated on Miu again... 

*can not understand*

Taka: Yes again.

 

"W-Wait why are you calling my mom?"

 

Mom: Ugh the first time I was surprised but now it has become daily routine.

Taka: I was wondering if she could stay here?

Mom: Yes of course. Thank-you so muc- honey where are you going?! 

Taka: Do not do or say anything yet. Mr. Choi that means you too. (Taka says teasingly)

Gotta go! Talk to you later!

 

Taka grabs my hand and races out the door. We head out in his car back to.. Ike's house. To no surprise Ike is right behind us. He walks out his car and slams the door 

"Taka please try not to hurt him" I plead at the sight of Ike

"What the hell is going on? Didn't I tell you to stay away from him!?" Ike yells walking towards me.

"You stay the hell away from her! Touch her I swear I'll kill you!" 

"You stay out of this! You and your gay band have nothing to do this! What are you gonna do? Gang up on me? I could kill all of you with my eyes closed!!" Ike yells trying to push him away from me.

"Miu... Go get your stuff."  Taka says not leaving Ike's stare for even a second.

"Don't tell her what to do!"  Ike spits out.

"T-Tak-" I say afraid to leave him alone for even a second.

"Please"  he says. It sounds more like a command. The staredown continues

I nod my head and run inside. I grab some garbage bags and grab everything that's mine. I run in and grab my toothbrush and robe from the bathroom. I race into his bedroom and throw all my clothes in a bag. Oh how I love that word now. I look through the kitchen for some things.. I look at the blender. Meh why not? I shrug my shoulders and throw it in the bag. 

I dart back outside and Ike starts yelling at me. 

"So you went anyway?! What the hell Miu? This is your parents isn't it?! They talked you into this, didn't they?!?!" Taka is still acting as a human shield.

"Move the out of the way!!" Ike pushed Taka and Taka pushes him back. I quick throw the bag in the trunk a-

~bam

"Taka!!" I yell. He looks at me from the corner of his eye backing away from Ike.

I nod giving him the okay. 

~bam ~slam ~thunk

Taka punched back a couple times and Ike lays on the ground. Taka then helps me put the rest of his stuff in the car. 

I take off the ring and place it in Ike's pocket. For some reason this is hard. Ike still did many good things. I hope he finds someone. I look up and Taka is smiling at me. We drive home in silence for a few minutes

"You know you did the right thing, right?" Taka says reading my mind.

I look at him for a second. For some reason I feel the need to evaluate him. Like this is a moment I need to remember. He then seems to get worried of my silence and turns to glance at me from the road.

"Yes" I say for once feeling sure of something.

When we arrive his girlfriend is already taking the few things she had at Taka's house. He said goodbye and she left. But from the corner of my eye I thought she did something. I got mad for just a second. And I don't know why. 

I sit down for a moment. Without me noticing a tear begins to fall. Taka approaches me in his black and white plaid shirt and blue jeans. The everyday clothes he always wore. Even the very scent of his home is comforting to me. He gets down to my level and wipes my tear away.I looked up at him and hugged him. He seems surprised and chuckles. Suddenly all the times he has been here for me appear. Starting from the first time in 3rd grade when everyone made fun of me. He always has taken such good care of me. I remember the time he and I used to play hide and seek. It seems like only yesterday. I remember how I never made it to any of his performances because Ike would not let me leave the house. I then come back into the real world. I then sit him down and run to get some ice and things. I run back and hold it over his eye. When I looked at him directly I caught his gaze and he quick looked away. I hold my stare.

"Thank you, Taka" I say warmly.

"Why are you always here for me like this?" I ask wondering what my luck is.

"I'm just where I'm supposed to be.."  Taka states. 

We continue gazing

~brring brring

We both jump back and go to look at my phone.

Me: Mom?

Mom: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine. But Taka isn't. Call later okay? Bye! Hopefully see you soon!

 

I hang up and walk back into the room

"I am going to go get my pajamas on." I announce about to walk out to the car where my stuff is.

"Ummmm" 

"What?" I turn around

"Miu you are wearing them."

"Have I been wearing them this whole time?" I started blushing looking down realizing I am only wearing shorts and a shirt.

We both burst out laughing and I feel like a kid again. We decide to watch Tokyo Ghoul as we eat dinner. 

 

When the episode is done I feel calm again. I nearly forgot what happened. I walk outside for a few minutes.Thinking about what Taka said before my Mom called. Admiring the distant city lights. I hear Taka walk behind me and I feel his presence next to me. "I'm sorry about your girlfriend Taka" I say still fascinated by the lights.

"I'm sorry I even let you stay with him in the first place" Taka replies.

I feel him put a blanket on me and I turn to see him smiling with the innocent eyes of a puppy. I laugh and look away.

"M-Miu.." I turn to find him blushing and peer at him with curiosity.

"Yes?" He seemed to be shot by that word as his face appears more red.

Taka seems to put it off for a while, smiling and then looking scared on repeat.

"I..

I-I love you."

My heart skips a beat. And I feel like I can't breathe. I want to say it back but I can't seem to find the air in my lungs to say it. He realizes the time it is taking and puts his head down in defeat. But at the same time he looks relieved to get it off his chest.

"I-I love you, too!" I exclaim.

He looks surprised as I jump into his arms and he laughs stumbling around.

"Miu?" He says inbetween laughs

"Yes?" I ask. He seems nervous again.

"When I offered for you to stay...

I meant for good."

My voice gets even louder as I scream of joy and jump around. Like a girl getting a barbie for Christmas. Finally I calm down. I hear my phone ring again and I answer with joy although I try to cover my excitement I can't!!

Mom: What are you so happy about?

Me: Things (I say giggling like a child)

Mom: What things?

 

Once again Taka rips the phone out of my hands and walks away with it. I sit waiting for him to bring it back. Finally he brings it back and gives it to me

Mom: Okay! I wished Taka luck! 

Me: Ha.. ha... ha (sarcastic scream)

Mom: *fangirl scream* (confused father in background)

 

"Miu"

"Ok! Bye mom!" ~click

"ye-" 

I turn around and at the speed of light I am pulled into a kiss. It's a soft and sensual kiss. And after that we move my stuff into the house. As I smile down at my stuff as we put them where they belong. I realize... I am not at Taka's house anymore. It is so much more than that. I am in Taka's heart and he is in mine... 

I'm where I'm supposed to be

 

------------------------------1 Year Later-----------------------------------------

"I can't believe you guys got married!! Congrats!" I say to Ike

"Oh geez "congrats".... That brings memories." says Ike laughing

His wife opens the official housewarming gift. Ike peers over and looks at me in amazement. While Taka looks at me in confusion.

I give my most innocent smile. "Let's make some smoothies shall we?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. It took me WAYY longer than it should have. Here it is though! You have NO idea how tempted I was to call this The Blender. hahahaha anyway I hope you enjoyed! Next time it will be a new member of One Ok Rock. (Toru) based on a comment. Yay!! Also do you guys like this writing style better or do you like it better when the talking parts are slanted, too? Hmm. Anyway thank you for reading!

~Miu