2.10a.m {N.W}

Description

“When it's 2am, just go to sleep, because the decisions you make after 2am are the wrong decisions.”  

 

Foreword

It was another restless night for Woohyun, he couldn't sleep because of his troubled thoughts that has been on his mind since forever. He shuffled in his bed uncomfortably before deciding that it's better if he just go and smoke some fags. He sat up and pick his jacket that lays beside his bed and put on his vans and drags himself out of his apartment. He let out a groan when he remembered that he ran out fags this morning, he look at his wrist watch and it says 5 minutes before 1am. Woohyun took a stroll to the convience store nearby and walk to the aisle looking for what he want. He grabs a pack of fags and two cans of beer, and went to the till.


"Is something wrong?" The cashier asked while looking at her nails. She looks like she's in her 20's and she has a bright pink hair. 

He shook his head and muttered, "No, nothing." 

"But you look sad. I'll pay for your stuffs." Woohyun's head shot up, clearly surprised and he stares at her like she's some crazy girl marching down the street . 

"Are you sure?" he asked. She nods her head at him and said, "You deserve it." 

He smiled at her and thanked her before walking out of the store. He went to a park that is locacted in front of his apartment building and just sat there for ages comtemtplating what he should do with his life. He took one stick and lit it up, taking a long puff from it allowing the bitter taste to stay a little longer. 

"What are you doing here?" a voice asked, scaring the living out of him. 

He was about to snap at the person but it turns out, the person is a girl and he doesn't want to come off rude at her so instead, he just sat still and say nothing. He look up at the sky which is filled with shinning stars and look back at the girl who sat next to him. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I asked you the same question," she said. "And they say nothing good happen after 2am and only sad people stay up at 2am smoking and drinking or just thinking."


(Fags are cigarettes if you don't know what they are.)

The poster is made by §°Beautiful Shop¤