Just Our Moment Part 2

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:

 I cant help but smile at Minho oppa I feel like im being beyong cheesy today with him.

Krystal: Thank you Minho I guess school wont be that bad.

Minho: No problem im just letting you know that your not alone.

       Minho Oppa smiles at me and he has a very cute smile. I cant resists his charisma so I smile  back. Soon the waiter come towards us   with  our chocolate avalanche. I take a sip of my drink  and for my surprise the chocolate seems to taste better here.

Minho: Why do you look so surprise?

Krystal: I dont know but the chocolate seems to taste better here somehow.

 Minho oppa suddenly breaks into a small chuckle but then he quickly stops.

Minho: Well im guessing thats a good thing then.

Krystal: Nay So umm how does your school run? I mean I know we have dorms and its maditory to stay in the dorm during the school week but can you pick who you want your dorm partner to be?

Minho: Well it depends on the open dorms and if the person you want to share dorms with agrees to it.

Krystal: OH I see.... So what Athletic programs does your school offer sorry to ask you but I really dont feel like reading the student handbook.

Minho: Anyo! its ok for girls they offer Dance/Cheerleading, Soccer, Softball, Basketball, Volleyball, Water Polo, Gymnastics, and Figure skatting.

 

Minho POV:

 I named Krystal the girls athletic options and when I say Figure Skatting her eyes seem to  
 glow and get bigger.

 

Nobody POV:

Krystal: Ice skating?

Minho: Nay do you like Ice skatting?

Krystal:.... Nay I like it but I dont know I might just do gymnastics

Minho: OH ok.

 

Krystal POV:

 So Minho oppa ask me if I like Ice skatting and ofcourse I do but I dont know why I still
 cant get myself to set my foot in the ice yet. Suddenly I hear a phone ring and its Minhos  
 phone ringing.

Minho POV:

 My phone starts to ring and I quickly answer it since I saw it was Taemin.

Minho: Whats up Taemin?

Taemin: Were are you and Krystal? me and Sulli are done with the movie.

Minho: Me and Krystal are at a cafe near the park by the Movie Theater.

Taemin: Oh ok well I guess we will meet you guys at your house since I told my parents im sleeping over your house and Sulli said Krystal is sleeping over your house too.

Minho: Nay bro I see you at my house then bye.

 Me and Taemin finish talking and then I see Krystal looking at her phone.

 

Author POV:

Krystal: Sulli txt me telling me that her and Taemin oppa are on their way to your house.

Minho: Nay ready to go?

Krystal: Nay!

 Krystal goes toward the cashier to pay but feels a hand on her hand stopping her.

Minho: Its my treat Krystal.

 Krystal smiles at Minho.

Krystal: Thank you oppa!

Minho: Your welcome.

 Minho pays and then him and krystal walk out of the cafe.

Minho: Well since Taemin left we are going to take a taxi.

Krystal: Ok

 Krystal and Minho wait 3 minutes for a taxi. Soon they see a taxi and they quickly get on  
 now they are on their way to Minho house.

 

 

Minho POV:

 Me and Krystal are on our way to my house suddenly I cant help but notice that she is   falling asleep. 2 minutes pass and I feel Krystals head laying on my shoulder. Right now   I have a close up of her and she is beyond beautiful I cant stop admiring how perfect she   is. Soon we get to my house and I gentaly wake Krystal up.

Krystal POV:

 I wake up and the first thing I notice was my head on Minho oppa shoulder.

 

Krystal: Im so sorry oppa.

Minho: Anyo! Krystal its alright I dont mind at all.

 I smile at him and rite now we are infront of his house.

 

Krystal: Thank you!

Minho: Your welcome Krystal but just remember my shoulder will always be there for you to lay on.

 I smile at Minho oppa and I suddenly hug him I pull away quickly but then he hugs me back  and grabs my arm gently and pulls me inside his house.

 

 

Minho POV:

 Krystal Smiles at me and suddenly hugs me but quickly pulls away I hug her back. Im surprise  by this whole action then I feel her shaking of cold so I gently grab her arm and pull her   inside my house.