Just Our Momment Part 1

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:

Me and Minho oppa walk out of the movie theater. We are walking together towards the park. On our way around the park we walk in silence but its not ackward or anything like that im actually enjoying the silence.

Minho: UMM Krystal thank you for comming with me.

I see Minho smiling at me and it makes me feel red in my cheeks. I dont know if im blushing since I never expirience it before Minho is actually the first guy that makes me turn red.

 

Nobody POV:

Krystal: Its no problem Minho plus I already saw this movie last week  back in incheon.

Minho: Really?

Krystal: Nay really

Minho: Do you miss Incheon.

Krystal: Well nay I basically miss my friends.

Minho: What about your boyfriend.

Krystal: Correction X-boyfriend nay I miss him since I consider him my best guy friend nothing more.

Minho: What do you mean you didnt love him?

Krystal: I love him as a friend nothing more our relationship wasnt even a relationship since I never kiss him or anything like that.

Minho: OH..I see.

Krystal: Nay so how about you and Yuri why didnt you let her explain to you what happen?

Minho: Well about Yuri I didnt even love or like her as a girlfriend. I know what you are thinking why did I date her and basically I dated her, because I was under peer pressure thanks to my friends who made me have a girlfriend and well Yuri is the so called "Cute and Hot Girl" of the school which she is really not that pretty. But yea everyone thought and  probably thinks we are the cute it couple so thanks to my friends they gave me the nickname Noona Killer which I dont know why im not even allow to dated Noonas.

Krystal: Wow so alot of people might think you as a player then but you arent one.

Minho: Nay but I re asure you im not a player im just waiting for the rite person.

Krystal: Nay I see.

Minho POV:

Me and Krystal seem to be getting along really well I honestly find her easy to talk to. Suddenly we come near the end of the park and I see a cafe near by.

Minho: So do you want to go to that cafe to get something warm to drink?

I ask her if she wants to go to the cafe and I see her Smiling at me. The smile she gave me warms my heart.

Krystal: Sure!

We go in the cafe and the waiter comes towards the table we sat down. He asks us for our order and for my surprise Krystal orders my favorite drink a chocolate avalance and well I order the samething.

Minho: So you are starting at my school on monday rite?

Krystal: Nay but I have a feeling people are going to hate me.

Minho: Why would people hate you?

Krystal: Well far from the obvious I went to Incheon State University and I was their National gymnastic team captain who which my team beat your school team last year and years before I was in there.

I was shock when she said she was the Gymnastic team captain of Incheon University now I know forsure Yuri will hate her.

Minho: Well... only some girls will envy you but you will survive.

Krystal: Geez thanks.

Minho: Your welcome! but dont worry if anything you have Taemin, Sulli, and Me.

Here goes again I see her smile again and to be honest her smile kills me inside. I really wish I could explain my self these feelings inside. Ever since I first saw her at taemin party I felt these strange feelings for her and now these strange feelings seems to be growing Ahh How I wish I could explain this to myself.