Unexpected Crush and Phone Call

Break The Ice

Taemin POV:

Me and Sulli are having a great time at the movies. I dont know why but I feel like I really like her I know I have a girlfriend and im aware that I cant hurt her. But I cant help but feel this  unexpected crush for sulli.

 

No one POV:

Sulli: I wonder where did minho oppa and Krystal went?

Taemin: Nay me too but Minho txt me saying that him and Krystal didnt felt like watching the movie since Krystal chicken out and well you know after what happen with yuri noona he didnt want to stay.

Sulli: Eh..Nay that im glad Minho is done with her.

Taemin: Me too.

 

Sulli POV:

So me and Taemin stop talking since we ran out of things to say. We are watching the movie and I cant help but jump when the really scary parts come out. OMO I just hugged Taemin oppa now im really embarased.

Sulli: Sorry oppa.

Taemin: Anyo its all okay remember im here to protect you.

 

Taemin POV:

Im so shock rite now on Sullis action of hugging me but I cant help but feel happy too. I have to admit that Sulli is developing in me these feelings that I never had before. Suddenly my phone rings and I see that is my girlfriend Sohyun.

 

Nobody POV:

Taemin: I have to take this.

Sulli: O..ok

Sulli looks away from Taemin and stares at the movie screen.

Taemin: Hello my Sohyun

Sulli POV:

His phone rings and he tells me he has to answer it. He answers his phone and no surprise is his girlfriend. Ughh how could I forget not to fall for him he has a girlfriend that he seems to love now I feel like a babo. I really feel like crying rite now but im forcing myself not to. From now on I have to avoid him . I suddenly hear him say bye to his girlfriend. I kept my eyes on the screen since im planning to avoid him.

 

Taemin POV:

I finish talkin to Sohyun an then I quickly turn to Sulli I see her focus in the movie so I dont want to interupt her.