THE PLAN PART 3

Break The Ice


KRYSTAL POV:


 Minho stares at me anxious to know the results of my Ice Skating competition and suddenly they announce me first place! Suddenly I hear a big scream and BOOM!!! I wake up and see Sulli screaming like their is no tomorrow.


SULLI: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


KRYSTAL: What happen Sul.


SULLI: My hair look at my hair.

I get closer to Sulli and I see her hair all mess up in clear Glue but it looks more like hair gel.

 

KRYSTAL: Sulli you need to get a super hair wash as soon as possible, but wait I have an idea.


_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


MINHO POV:


I wake up by toxication of colon in the room I wake up and I see Taemin Spraying random colons in the air.

 

 


MINHO: Dude what is up with you?

TAEMIN: Im trying to figure out which colon to use.

MINHO: yeah but can you try to do that with out polluting the air im breathing. Geez I never knew you could be this excited to meet Soohyun.

TAEMIN: Actually Minho I broke up with her.

MINHO: Finally bro but wait your putting on colon who is your next victim?

TAEMIN: Minho I feel in love with this girl and I really want to have something serious with her but first I need to ask you permission.

Permission???? What is kid talking about I think the Colon got to his head.

 

MINHO: Permission for what Tae??

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


TAEMIN POV:


I ask Minho for permission but he looks so confuse.

 

 


TAEMIN: Permission to date your Sister Sulli.


Their I said it I was expecting Minho to punch me in the face but the next thing I saw was him giving me a bro hug.

 

MINHO: Taemin I dont think you should ask me permission you should ask my sister that. hahahaha

TAEMIN: Wait your not mad.

MINHO: NO not at all but I do find it weird that you like my sister but then again you support me with Krystal all the way so You have my full Support.


Me and Minho decide to go visit Krystal and Sulli at their dorm but first Minho needs to get ready to see his love of his life and for me im planing to ask Sulli out for a date.

 

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


SULLI POV:


Krystal calls her hair stylish to help me get the awful glue off my hair. Krystal's hair stylish arrives soon with his hair wash machine. The hair stylish quickly grabs my hand to sit me in his machine and I pray my hair stays as pretty and long as it is and wont have to cut it. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.

 

KRYSTAL: I'll get it.

Krystal goes to open the door when I suddenly hear Minho and Taemin and o great why do they have to come when im getting a hair wash treatment done.

 

MINHO AND TAEMIN: Hi girls!!!

KRYSTAL: o hi guys..umm what are you doing here.

MINHO: I came to see you my lovely julliete and Taemin just came to see Sulli.

SEE ME?!?!

 

KRYSTAL: O.. taemin sulli is kind off busy since something happen to her hair.

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


NICHKHUN POV:


I finish writting the second poem for Yuri and I pray all this will work.

 

 


CHUNJI: What are you doing.

NICHKHUN: writting a poem for a class assignment and by the way why were you talking to L.Joe aka the deliquent of this school.

CHUNJI: aishhh...I wasnt going to tell you but you are going to find out sooner or later. Well the day of the the b-ball party L.Joe is going to be in the gym locker room with his crew my job is to get Minho in there. So basicaly he is going to beat up Minho with the rest of his crew. But Nichkhun dont stop me from doing this if you do I will never consider you my brother for the rest of my life.

WHAT!!!! is Chunji crazy he coould kill Minho I have to go and tell Minho to avoid going to the last b-ball game party. Even if that means losing my brothers trust.

 

_------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIND OFF SHORT UPDATE!!! BUT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING AND I MAY JUST ADD A FEW MORE CHAPS BEFFORE THE END BUT DONT BE SAD DEAR READERS I HAVE ANOTHER STORY COMMING UP CALLED 6L3G3NS SO HERE IS THE LINK FOR YOU TO CHECK IT OUT:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/144632/6l3g3nd-s-choiminho-jongna-krystaljung-minstal-shineeeffects-taelli

 AND DONT FORGET TO SUBCRIBE AND UPDATE!!!!