WAR IN LOVE IS A FAIR GAME FINAL PART

Break The Ice

Minho POV:


Minho: 1 point to Choi Minho and 0 to Chunji........ So Taemin you got his cell phone?

Taemin: Of course..here


Taemin gives me Chunji's cell phone and all I got to say is let the games begin.

 

_----------------------------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:


I finish fixing my hair when suddenly Sulli screams my name.

 

Krystal: Yaaa Sulli..What happen?

Sulli:  Your phone vibrated.

Krystal: Oh ok thanks!

I Check my phone and I see I receive a txt message.

 


 "Hey Krystal its Chunji I just wanted to tell you plans are cancel for today so   dont bother meeting me anymore. sorry"

 

Aishhh how rude of this boy but atleast im not stuck going out with him.

 

Krystal: Hey Sulli do you know if theirs any bending machines around here? since im getting hungry.

Sulli: Yeah i do just walk to the end of this hall turn right after you see the library look at your left side  and theirs the bending machine room.

Krystal: Do you want anything.

Sulli: no thanks im going to take a shower since you are finally out of the restroom.

Krystal: hahahaha....sorry I was fixing my hair.

I walk out of the room and Im making my way to the bending machine room formy first time I hope I dont get lost.
_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:


Me and Taemin are making our way to our dorm but suddenly I feel really thirsty so I decide to go to the bending machines to get something to drink.

 

Taemin: Hey! were yo going?

Minho: Bending Machines want something?

Taemin: Nahh I got to go talk to Sohyun....so see you later and hurry up and go approach my cousin after this.

Minho: Yeah dont worry I will.

Taemin walks away to the other side of the hall while Im still walking towards the bending machine room. I cant stop analizing how will I approach Krystal?...Suddenly while I grab the knob to open the door I soon feel another hand by me. I look to see who is it and I see that its Krystal!! So as I acknowledge this momment I realize this is my big chance.

 

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:


Im walking towards the bending machine and Aishh this is a long hall way. I soon get to my destination and I grab the door knob to open the door when I suddenly feel another hand by me. So I look up to the person by me and I see Minho!!! OMO! this is so Dejavu.

 

Minho: Hey Krystal.

Krystal: Hi Minho.

oh God this is soo ackward!!

 

Minho: Ummm....So arent yo supose to be on your "date"


_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:


Aishh this so ackward...so I decide to ask Krystal about the date since im acting like I dont know anything.

 

Krystal: It got cancel.

Minho: Oh...so does that mean your free for the night?

Krystal: Yes...why?

Minho: I dont know...do you want to go out with me?.. since basically you never went out to your other date?

she hesitating to answer and aishhh Krystal..you dont know how hard I work for this plan  so pleaseee say yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dun DUN DUN DUN Minho succeeded on ruining Chunji's date but was it worth it???..What will Krystal say?... find out in the next chapter update!!

* I want to give thanks to every one commenting in the story I really apreciated alot!! Please continue to support me since you guys are my motivation to keep on writing and woah I just notice how long I have made this story but im still not sure how long will it last since I just let my typing do the job. So I hope you all enjoy this update!