WAR IN LOVE IS A FAIR GAME PART 1

Break The Ice

Krystal POV:


Chunji: Hey Krystal!!

I turn around and see Chunji standing there with a huge smile on his face and aishh I thought I had the biggest one but I guess not.

Krystal: Whats up Chunji??

Chunji: Can we talk in private?

Krystal: ummmm

I look down and see Minho with a heavy glare, if Im not mistaking he looks mad and agervated. But why I am so confuse??

Chunji: So...

Krystal: ... Ok I guess.

__---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:


Hey Krystal!! I see Chunji standing there with a huge smile in his face and urrgh I cant stand this guy. Suddenly I hear him ask Krystal if they could go talk in private and he better not be falling for her, because she is mine and only mine its already bad enought that he wants to bring me down in everything I do. I look at my side and see Krystal hesitating wether or not to go but at the end she accepted to go.

Taemin: Minho...Hey MINHO!!

Minho: Huh..what??

Taemin: It looks like someone else has a eye on my cousin Krystal... dude you better do something about it.

Minho: Yeah I know but hold on I'll come back

I leave out of the cafeteria to go find Krystal and Chunji I just cant let Chunji have his moment with my angel. As soon as I walk out into the hallway I see Krystal and Chunji. So I hide by the lockers and make sure neither Krystal and Chunji notice my presence.

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Krystal POV:


Me and Chunji walk out of the cafeteria and I wonder what he wants.

Krystal: So what did you want to tell me?

Chunji: I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the movies with me and couple of my friends?

Aishh Chunji why me I really dont feel like going out tonight but somehow I feel guilt if I say no to him.

Krystal: Umm....Sure.

I see him giving me another huge smile and OMG what did I get myself into?

Chunji: Ok great I meet you by the roof top since im going to have basket ball tryouts so meet me there for your own safety since I dont want none of my guy friends stealing my date.

Date??? I dont consider this a date but okayy.

Krystal: HAHA ok but were is the rooftop?

Chunji: O right your new Aishh I feel so stupid hahaha...well do you know were the school garden is?

Krystal: Yeah I do

Chunji: Well then when you go in you see a pair of stairs and if you up those stairs the rooftop is there.

Krystal: oh..ok

_________------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Minho POV:


They walk aways so Chunji your planing to take my girl out well im afraid that wont happen. Just wait and see what is comming to you like the saying says In love and War everything is a fair game.

_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


OMG Minho is jealous and hahahaha Chunji better watch out cause evil Minho is out,.................But What will happen to Chunji??? and what will Minho do??

  Stay tuned in the next story update!!