1/1

Hey Baby! (I think I wanna marry you)

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol believes that he should take his relationship with Baekhyun to the next level... 'more' intimate level, Chanyeol corrects himself. Seriously, six years of being in a relationship with Baekhyun isn't a joke. The former isn't always the one to initiate things and more often than not, when Baekhyun is in a bad mood, Chanyeol allows himself to be Baekhyun's punching bag, he willingly takes Baekhyun's wrath. And yes, Chanyeol is a huge masochist, matched by his gangly limbs, toothy grin, and childish (Baekyun likes to call it ‘childish’, no reason to be honest…) antics ("Baekhyun, aliens will abduct us tonight, you should stay close to me so i could protect you." "Seriously, Chanyeol?" "okay, i'm just kidding, babe"). He wanted to propose to Baekhyun and be officially committed with each other. He knows that Baekhyun is the right one for him, yes, no other than the mighty Byun Baekhyun.

 

 

Junmyeon choked with his food when Chanyeol announced his plan. The younger tapped Junmyeon's back and asked if he's alright. At this, Junmyeon just nodded and calmed himself.

 

 

"Chanyeol, are you sure about this?" Junmyeon gulped. The younger just gave him his signature grin. If Junmyeon is to be honest, Chanyeol executing a plan on something is never good, in fact it always lead to "disaster" as Jongin liked to refer it. One time, their group decided to have a camping trip (planned and executed by the awesome and genius Park Chanyeol himself), only to realize that Chanyeol forgot their food for three days at home. That isn't even the worst, Junmyeon could publish a whole book about Chanyeol's epic fail plan executions. 

 

 

Junmyeon took a deep breath before looking at Chanyeol. He doesn't want to know how Chanyeol would execute his "proposal 101" to Baekhyun, but as much as Junmyeon wanted to run away right now, he can see the motivated look on Chanyeol's eyes and those eyes made him stay.

"So what's your plan?"

 

 

"Mmmm, just the cliche ones hyung, you know, go on a date, eat a cake with ring on it then asked him to marry me... or give him chocolate and balloons and stuff and ask him right there and then..." Chanyeol chuckled at the thought.

 

 

Junmyeon massaged his temple. He mentally braced himself for the incoming chaos, minus the part wherein Baekhyun could possibly reject Chanyeol.

 

 

"And then... well, the next step will be on the altar, then Happily Ever After! That sounds great, hyung!" Chanyeol clapped and praised himself.

 

 

Junmyeon heaved a sigh and said: "Well let's hope that'll be the ending then...but just a piece of advice, Chanyeol, I think you shouldn't focus on one plan, because seriously, we all know you're bad at planning and executing... You hear me? i think that you should have backups like literally plan B to Z, or plan 2 to 100... yeah, something like that."

 

Chanyeol nodded eagerly and tapped his chin. The older knows that the younger is in a deep thought so he used this as a time to run away from the kitchen, Chanyeol's 'too-motivated' aura is suffocating him. He just hopes that everything will be alright.

 

 

Chanyeol pondered about his plans, he took no offense on what Junmyeon said earlier because seriously, who is he kidding? He knows that he really needed some backup plans, he at planning and executing, not to mention some possible things that might get in the way (like "That's alright Chanyeol, breathe in and breathe out... calm yourself, you can do this..." and then "watda heck I can't do this! what if i fail and Baekhyun decided to break up with me?"). So after countless hours of research, lab tests and... googling, Chanyeol came up with plans on how to propose to Baekhyun. He decided to stick with the cliche, no... 'easy' ways of proposing. The more complicated it is, the more chances of committing a mistake. This time, he can't afford to up.

 

 

***

 

 

Okay, so maybe Chanyeol exaggerated about not ing up, because the coming situation will tell him otherwise. 

 

Chanyeol fetched Baekhyun from work using his own car. This is a rare occasion, though. Normally, Chanyeol would borrow Junmyeon's car since his own car is always in repair shop (Baekhyun tried to convince Chanyeol that he needs a new car, but the latter is stubborn, saying that it's the only thing he inherited from his grandpa.) Chanyeol became more and more nervous as he approached the familiar building of Baekhyun's office. He heaved a sigh of relief when Baekhyun's not yet on his usual waiting spot.


 

Chanyeol tried to calm himself: "This'll turn out right Park Chanyeol, everything will be alright, the necessary things are in the trunk. Just say those four magical words and that's it. You'll be alright, you'll be alright, you'll be alright! He repeated those words inside his head like a mantra when suddenly someone knocked on the window causing him to jump out of shock. 


 

"What the fu-" 


 

Chanyeol bit his tongue when he finally caught who the person is. It's no other than his boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun. He was left flabbergasted and unable to move since, "This is it, Chanyeol, you have to do this!" He was pulled out from his reverie when Baekhyun knocked again. He got out from his car and hugged Baekhyun. Baekhyun was left breathless, his boyfriend never hugged him when he fetch him, Chanyeol just gives him cheek kisses. He hugged him back, though. He knew that something's off already, he knew that Chanyeol wanted something. 


 

The both of them pulled back and Chanyeol gave Baekhyun his signature toothy grin and cheek kiss. 

 

"I missed you, Baek." 


 

Baekhyun can't control the smile spreading on his lips. He liked this part of Chanyeol... heck, he likes every part of Chanyeol, every inch of his Park Chanyeol. 


 

"We just saw each other this morning, Yeol." Baekhyun tiptoed and kissed Chanyeol's cheeks. 

 

Chanyeol sighed but his smile never leaving his lips. 

 

"I've got something for you, babe..." He fumbled for his car keys and gave it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun just gave him a questioning look.

 

"Uhmm... open the trunk." Baekhyun noticed slight blush the other gave. He's familiar with this situation, is it the one in 'My Love from the Star'? wherein the guy will propose to the girl? Baekhyun squealed at the back of his head. "OMG, Chanyeol's going to propose? OMG is it? I'm excited, OMG OMG OMG... This is the best... Chanyeol's proposal... Oh. My. Gosh."


 

This'll be the best proposal EVER!!


 

Baekhyun reached for the trunk with trembling hands, but a pair of strong arms stopped him. 


 

Or maybe not


 

Chanyeol thought that what if Baekhyun's not yet ready for this, he can't have rejection as an answer, at least not right now. Now Chanyeol inwardly clapped his own shoulder, at least there's Plan B... right? 


 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with confusion. "What's wrong?" 


 

Chanyeol played with the hem of his shirt and bit his lips. "Well, uhmm, I was just thinking if you could clean the window for me... the tools are at the trunk... Ha.ha..ha.Ha…..Ha…....Ha…..." Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. 


 

"What?" 


 

"Ah, yeah, why don't we go out for dinner, Baek... I think I'm hungry, don't worry, my treat!" 


 

Baekhyun just nodded and let things pass, surely Chanyeol wouldn't want him thinking about the 'strange happenings' a while ago. Little did he know that his hunch is absolutely right and that Chanyeol is already dying on the inside for being a coward. 

 

***

 

After his first attempt-that failed, Chanyeol finally found courage to propose to Baekhyun. It's his first time and it's alright to have a panic attack, Chanyeol thinks. He didn't even know that Baekhyun thought that he's going to propose, he's completely oblivious of what the latter thought.

 

Tonight, Chanyeol's going to execute his plan B. He's a little confident about this because he knows that Baekhyun always have a hard time resisting Chanyeol's 'flirtatious moves'. Chanyeol always say to Baekhyun that it's consensual and he doesn't have to force himself, but Baekhyun ends up giving in anyway (seriously, how do you even resist a very handsome guy like Chanyeol?)

 

 He said to Baekhyun that he's not going to be able to fetch him this night because something came up. He took his time for preparing himself and all the necessary things. Chanyeol took out their scented candles and bought rose petals from the nearby flower shop. He scattered the rose petals on their bed, and some on the floor. He prepared Baekhyun's bath with lukewarm water, exactly the way Baekhyun likes it, set up some scented candles, and cooked Baekhyun’s favorite meal for dinner.

 

Everything's perfect, from the food to their stuff. All he needs now is Baekhyun himself. 

 

After a few more minutes, Chanyeol heard the familiar knock on the door and opened it. He threw himself to Baekhyun and the other yelped. 

 

"What the hell?" 

 

"Ooops. Sorry" Chanyeol just gave him a sheepish grin and guided Baekhyun inside, right hand on Baekhyun's waist. 

 

The lights are off, and the candles are lit. There are rose petals everywhere and a music is playing. The atmosphere is romantic, like the ones in cliched romantic movies. 

 

Baekhyun gasped then a smile slowly finding its way to his lips. All the words he wanted to say were stuck in his throat so he just hugged Chanyeol tightly. 

 

"Do you like it?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

"Do i like it? I love it Chanyeol... I don't like it, I love it..." He hugged Chanyeol again and kissed him on his cheek. 

 

Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun's cheek and gave him a proper kiss. Baekhyun kissed back until their tongues are dancing in a steady rhythm. He placed his arms around Chanyeol's neck, while Chanyeol's hand s on Baekhyun's waist. Baekhyun suddenly wrapped his legs on Chanyeol's waist and the other placed his hands on Baekhyun's back to support his weight. They stumbled on their bedroom and the roses and candles were ignored, lips still connected. Chanyeol placed Baekhyun on the bed gently and took off his shirt. The latter did the same. After a few more minutes their pants and underwears joined the discarded clothes on the floor. The night ended up being a passionate one. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon and the others waited for Chanyeol at a local restaurant downtown. They agreed to meet up there to talk about Chanyeol's agenda and its progress. 

 

"Chanyeol-hyung is proposing to Baekhyun-hyung?" Sehun asked to Junmyeon, giving the latter an incredulous look. 

 

"Don't be like that to Chanyeol, Sehunnie" Lu Han said. 

 

"Well... yes." Junmyeon answered nonchalantly. 

 

Jongin just let out a smirk and drank his iced tea. Jongin knew about Chanyeol’s determination when he has something important in his mind, but hey! Who knows about the results right? And if it’s going to be Chanyeol.. well, the probability of failing is higher than success. No, Jongin isn’t pessimistic, he likes to call himself as the “realistic one” among them.

 

"Here he goes..." Kyungsoo said eyes trained on the lanky figure walking towards them. 

 

Chanyeol beamed at them and casually sat beside Sehun. All of them exchanged glances. This smells success though, Jongin thought.

 

"How did it go hyung?" Jongin asked. 

 

"Yaaay! Baekhyun loved my surprise last night... though we ended up not eating coz you know we kissed and got into bed and-"

 

"stop, stop stop!" Lu Han interrupted Chanyeol and covered Sehun's ears. If there’s anything, Lu Han is the most protective to his favorite dongsaeng…aherm.. boyfriend. Lu Han doesn’t like it when Sehun’s exposed into ‘something inappropriate’ for his age. Sehun’s annoyed sometimes about this but he lets Lu Han because hey!, you can’t always find someone like Lu Han, you know? But this time, Sehun doesn’t loathe Lu Han’s actions… seriously, who wants to hear the life of your best friend when you’re going to eat later on, right?

 

"Our little Sehunnie is here Yeollie and you don't need to tell us in details... okay?" Lu Han sighed. 

 

"Oh, of course..." Chanyeol beamed.

 

"So, what's Baekhyun-hyung's answer?" Kyungsoo asked, eyes as wide as their plate. 

 

"answer?... answer...?" Chanyeol suddenly realized that he wasn't able to ask Baekhyun last night. 

 

Oh well...Let’s just draw the curtain of charity over the rest of the scene. 

 

 

***

 

Chanyeol isn’t successful on his other proposals. He isn’t the one to give up easily, though. The problem is that when Chanyeol has the chance to ask Baekhyun, he always stutter and ends up having the words stuck in his throat.

 

Baekhyun isn’t really assuming though, but he has this gut feeling that Chanyeol’s going to ask him to settle down with him soon. It’s just that everytime Chanyeol wants to say something, Chanyeol’s getting fidgety and Baekhyun doesn’t know if his boyfriend has anything positive to say. Regardless, when Chanyeol speaks to Baekhyun, it’s like Chanyeol’s hyperventilating and Baekhyun ends up worrying about him. He isn’t like that when he wants something from Baekhyun, and this makes Baekhyun worry more.

 

Baekhyun is a huge fan of dramas and he considered his life with Chanyeol as a drama. A drama wherein they met inside an elevator and Chanyeol spilt his coffee on Baekhyun’s nicely pressed suit. The former decided to ask Baekhyun out so that he could make up for the mini accident and well, things ended up nicely and sweet between the two of them. Yes, there are occasional fights here and there (like when Chanyeol decided to go to other company, but Baekhyun agreed anyway seeing the sparkle of dreams in his lover’s eyes), but of course, the both of them knew and considered it as normal. A perfect relationship doesn’t exist anyway, it always has flaws no matter what perspective you view it. Okay, so things ended up nicely on the both of them, but Baekhyun wants to take their relationship further. He wants to be the protagonist, the protagonist who will someday walk down the aisle with his friends and parents watching him, with his husband waiting at the altar. Baekhyun wants something like that.

 

Honestly, Baekhyun contemplated on proposing to Chanyeol. Hey! They’re both guys, okay? And even if they’re not both guys, it’s not always bad for a girl to propose to her boyfriend, you know? But Baekhyun can feel it, he can feel Chanyeol wants it too, and that he’s preparing himself to ask Baekhyun. Baekhyun holds onto that hope, he grips onto it tightly because he loves Chanyeol very much. He loves his giant with toothy grin very much. He loves his Chanyeol and Baekhyun knows that things could only get better with Chanyeol by his side.

 

Chanyeol’s not oblivious about Baekhyun’s feelings and desires. A six year of relationship isn’t nothing. Chanyeol knows Baekhyun so much even if sometimes he missed the little details Baekhyun’s giving him when something’s off. That’s just rare, though, in fact those things aren’t big deal. But now, it definitely is a big deal, and Chanyeol can already feel it, so he ended up skipping some of his plans and considered that the plan he’ll choose will definitely be the last one. It’s absolutely NOW OR NEVER.

 

***

Chanyeol’s already resting at their bed when Baekhyun finished taking a shower. The two of them remained silent and the both of them are oblivious on why they’re having an awkward silence. It’s like the two of them are waiting for each other to speak up. Usually, Chanyeol would greet him with his antics and tackle an exhausted Baekhyun on the bed. Baekhyun would just give Chanyeol a kiss and will beg him that the two of them should sleep. Chanyeol would comply to Baekhyun’s request and will end up tucking his head under Baekhyun’ chin. Baekhyun liked it this way, the feel of Chanyeol’s hair under his fingertips gives him tickles in his heart. He usually plays with it until the both of them drift off to dreamland.

 

Now isn’t like that, though. Chanyeol is silent, waiting for Baekhyun to lie down beside him. He doesn’t say it out loud but Baekhyun gets the message through Chanyeol’s intent stare at him. He knows that Chanyeol has something serious to say when he’s like this so flopped next to him and wrapped his arms lovingly around the other’s middle. Chanyeol rested his arm on Baekhyun’s waist.

 

Baekhyun decided to break their silence.

 

“Yeol, is there something wrong?” Baekhyun said softly and gave Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek.

 

Chanyeol warmly smiled at this. He loves it when Baekhyun’s overly sweet to him. “Mmm, not really little bacon.” Then Chanyeol gave him a peck on the lips.

 

Baekhyun hummed and nodded his head, arms still wrapped around Chanyeol. “Then… do you want to tell me something?”

 

Chanyeol sighed and breathed in deeply. “Baek, tomorrow… wear something nice, okay?”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t ask why. He knows that the fact that Chanyeol asked him for this has took most of his boyfriend’s effort and energy already.

 

“Okay.”

 

When the two of them lied down comfortably, Chanyeol brought Baekhyun’s head on his chest and his arm resting on Baekhyun’s waist. Chanyeol’s other hand caressed Baekhyun’s hair, brown locks swiftly colliding against his soft fingertips. Baekhyun can hear Chanyeol’s heartbeat. He felt so protected under Chanyeol’s touch and the idea of Chanyeol playing with Baekhyun’s hair makes his heart explode from the feeling of happiness and love. He felt so secured… so loved.The two of them are enjoying each other’s presence until they drifted off in a peaceful sleep.  

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up when he felt the lack of strong arms that enveloped him last night. Chanyeol’s not beside him and this sent him chills running down his spine. He doesn’t like it when his giant isn’t beside him when he’s woken up, this gives Baekhyun a fear of losing someone. He doesn’t know why and this definitely isn’t the first time Baekhyun felt this, but he will never ever get used to this feeling so he tried to sit up and scanned their room with bleary eyes. Chanyeol isn’t on his sight.

 

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Chanyeol with tousled hair and is still in pyjamas, a rose stuck between his teeth and a tray of food in his hands. Baekhyun can’t help smiling at this sight. He doesn’t really know what happened to Chanyeol but decided to get along with it since he certainly like what’s happening right now. It isn’t that Chanyeol’s never sweet, no, of course not. Baekhyun just likes it when Chanyeol’s being extra sweet to him.

 

Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun and placed the tray in front of his lover. He gave the rose to Baekhyun before kissing him on the forehead and then Baekhyun sighed and hugged Chanyeol tightly, head resting comfortably on Chanyeol’s lean shoulder. Baekhyun inhaled Chanyeol’s scent.

 

“Yeollie, I thought you left me…”

 

Chanyeol laughed and played with Baekhyun’s hair. “Why would I do that little bacon?”

 

“You know I don’t like it when I wake up without you by my side, right?”

 

Chanyeol gently pulled Baekhyun out of embrace then cupped Baekhyun’s face with his both hands. He stared at Baekhyun’s eyes, partly conveying a message that he’s serious on what’s he’s about to do, and partly just admiring Baekhyun’s beautiful eyes.

 

“I’m not going to leave you, Baekhyun. I even asked you last night to dress up nicely today, right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded then Chanyeol ruffled his hair. “Okay, the food’s getting cool, little bacon, I think you need to eat it now.”

 

They fed each other and shared kisses after that. Baekhyun can’t help being curious at Chanyeol’s actions lately.

 

“Yeol, what’s up?”

 

Chanyeol raised his brow and said: “What?”

 

Baekhyun just smiled kissed Chanyeol again on his cheeks. “What’s up with these little gestures of yours?”

 

“Hey! I always do this kind of stuff! Don’t you like it?”

 

“Of course I like it, I’m just asking ‘what’s up’?”

 

Chanyeol immediately shook his head. “Nothing Baek…nothing…”

 

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol grew more and more nervous as minutes pass by. Baekhyun isn’t the type to be late and this made Chanyeol worry too. He put his hands on his pockets where he placed the velvet box, and caressed it with his fingers. The ring isn’t in the box anymore, he gave it to the pastry chef of the restaurant and asked him to put it in the cake. As cliché as it may sound, Chanyeol doesn’t really give a . As long as Baekhyun’s going to answer him with a sweet ‘yes’, then it’ll be perfect in its own way.  

 

He scanned for a familiar figure in the entrance but failed, so he decided to call Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn’t answer his phone, usually he’d answer it with the first few rings. Chanyeol’s worried now. He thought of the reasons on why Baekhyun’s late until his own brain showed him negative ones, like what if Baekhyun got into an accident, or he’s murdered, with his limbs chopped off and scattered-

 

“Hey, Yeollie”

 

Chanyeol was pulled out from his reverie when he heard the familiar voice of his most favorite person, the mighty Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks extra handsome today, Chanyeol noted. Seriously, Baekhyun’s always handsome. He heaved a sigh of relief and stood up to give Baekhyun a hug. The latter was surprised since the both of them isn’t really into public display of affection inside a restaurant, but Baekhyun just played along with it, though he noticed Chanyeol’s tensed shoulders and furrowed brows a while ago. Chanyeol pulled out Baekhyun’s chair and asked him to sit.

 

“Baek, why are you late? I became worried, you know.” Chanyeol said softly, shoulders now relaxed.

 

This time, Baekhyun’s the one to give a sheepish grin and this made Chanyeol smile. Baekhyun found Chanyeol’s hand under the table and held it. “Well, uhmm… Sorry about that, but you see, you asked me to dress nicely… do I look, fine?”

 

Chanyeol laughed softly and piched Baekhyun’s cheek. “You don’t look fine, little bacon, you look handsome and beautiful today… actually every single day.”

 

Baekhyun blushed and squeezed Chanyeol’s hand under the table. The other just called the waiter, and ordered food. The staffs of the restaurant knew what’s about to happen.

 

After they ate their dinner, wine and cake were served. Chanyeol dug in his cake and Baekhyun followed. This is it. Chanyeol said at the back of his head, anytime soon Baekhyun’s going to feel the ring inside his mouth… but-

 

Chanyeol coughed, something’s stuck in his throat. Oh, no…no,no,no. That can’t be the ring, right? Except it is, the staffs exchanged worried glances with his each other until the waiter said to their manager that he might have served the wrong piece of cake on Chanyeol (“You’re idiot Jongdae, the taller one’s proposing… What are we going to do now?” Kris asked nervously to his staff).

 

Baekhyun sat up from his chair and hurried to Chanyeol’s side, patting the latter’s back with worried look on his face.

 

“Chanyeol, are you alright?”

 

Chanyeol just nodded and continued coughing. “Yeah” cough. “I’m just…” cough. “going to the bathroom.” He didn’t have the chance to hear Baekhyun’s reply. He rushed to the nearest sink and vomited some of his stomach’s contents until he spotted the ring. Ewww, now I’ve ed up again… Chanyeol thought but he still took the ring and washed it together with his hands until he heard footsteps towards him.

 

“Yeol, are you alright now?” Baekhyun asked worriedly.

 

Chanyeol didn’t reply and grabbed Baekhyun’s hands. His hands are always soft, Chanyeol noted.

 

Baekhyun looked up so he can see Chanyeol’s face clearly. “Yeol what’s wrong?”

 

“Baek… We’ve been in love for six years and you know that I’ll always love you… You-You’re my e-everything, little bacon. I know that sometimes we fight about the most serious things to the stupidest stuff. But, that’s just normal, right? You and I know that. I know that sometimes you’re annoyed by my antics, but you still loved me for who I am. I’m so glad about that, Baekhyun. I’m so lucky I’ve found you. I’ve failed many times already in doing this, but now I’m still doing it because I love you and I want our relationship to be more official.

 

Chanyeol knelt down and showed the ring to Baekhyun. Baekhyun honestly don’t know what to do, he’s still processing the things happening right now. A tear fell from Baekhyun’s eye.

 

“Baekhyun, I love you and I’m going to ask you now, even though this is an epic fail plan again, even though I tried to ask you many times, and the ring stuck in my throat… I know it’s really gross, but... Will you marry me?” Chanyeol gave him his signature toothy grin.

 

Baekhyun can’t still believe that all his dreams with Chanyeol are coming true. Tears continued to fall. Chanyeol thought that he’s going to be rejected.

 

“You see Baek, even though you don’t say your ‘yes’ to me, I still-“

 

Baekhyun threw himself to Chanyeol. He hugged him tightly and kissed Chanyeol on the cheek. “Of course I’m going to marry you, stupid. You’re my giant, right? I love you so much, Chanyeol… I love you much.

 

Chanyeol pulled out from the hug gently and thumbed Baekhyun’s tears. “I ha-have a re-request, though.” Baekhyun said between sniffles. 

 

“What’s that Baek?”

 

“Can you please disinfect the ring first before putting it on my finger?”

 

Chanyeol laughed and pulled Baekhyun in a hug again.  

 

“I’m sorry Baek, I know this isn’t the way you want me to propose to you… I mean inside a comfort room, and a ring from a vomit.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at him lovingly. “It’s extraordinary, Yeol, I still like it coz you still made an effort. You said you’ve tried to ask me many times… I love it when you didn’t give up on proposing to me. I love you, giant.”

 

The staffs are outside the comfort room eavesdropping on their conversation. The waiter, Jongdae, sighed in relief that the proposal was still a success, this meant that Kris isn’t going to fire him.

 

 

 

 

 

***

We all know what happened next, after a few months, a wedding was held. The two of them had their honeymoon out of town and Baekhyun’s promoted on his work. Jongin and Kyungsoo are now dating and Sehun and Lu Han separated ways but are still in touch with each other. As for Junmyeon, oh well, Junmyeon. He stumbled at a restaurant and met a clumsy waiter named Jongdae.

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note:

Waaah, Nella Happy Birthday! :* This is not yet edited (it's not like i edit my other fics...i'm too lazy to do that hahahahaha ^.^v) so sorry for some errors :D Sorry for my lame writing too but i hope you enjoyed this. The idea of epic fail proposal just came in my mind then... idk OTL

 

You can also read this on:

http://deerpyhan.tumblr.com/post/92215074448/chanbaek-baekyeol