#muziknote: quick announcement! stay calm children!

The Outcast Club

Hey huns,

Yep, it's not an update, but I got a few worried comments asking me if I'm gonna continue this story, which brought me to want to update you on my writing status as of now.

Just wanted to assure you guys one more time, both for old and new (welcome!) readers - I will never drop my stories in the middle of the fic.

As a writer, I know what it feels like to read a fic and get fed up when it's incomplete and suddenly the author deletes it without notice, or just stops for a very long time until you get bored and abandon it to go read another story. I'm determined to never let that happen to my stories and my older readers know it because I mention it so many times in author's notes! ^^;;

At first I was very hesitant to even put my stories on hiatus because I know the more impatient readers (I'm one of them, not blaming ya), tend to unsubscribe or forget about the story altogether, but at this point, with all the work, I kind of have no other choice.

It's not just you guys - I'm also upset about not being to post an update recently (it's been a while since I've updated), but I've been so swamped with schoolwork ever since the start of the year and I just don't have time as of now. You guys don't know how many times I announced I was gonna update on twitter (I'm terrible at keeping that updated too, guys i'm tryingggg ㅠㅠ) and I never had time to follow through. 

Feel free to drop by my twitter (@muzikmaster_aff) whenever you're curious as to where I am (that, at least, i'll try to update more often) and feel free to mention me in tweets or drop a message on my wall if you have any questions about anything! 

Once again, I assure you I'm not dropping it, I'm just trying to squeeze time in for an update soon. The gang will be back up and running all in good time.

Until then, pls be patient, and I'll try to add a few more scenarios at my scenario shop to get something up at least, so go request there! Have a good day lovelies!

Much love,

-muzikmaster.