#YURANOTE ● muzik's bday? where are the chaps?

The Outcast Club

Hey guys, Yura here.

So I got fed up with staying in the dungeon for too long (sideglares muzik) so I decided to upload a message for all you devoted readers out there. It's all that author's fault for not updating when she was supposed to. Bah. -_-

So I'll be making my own #YURANOTE where I answer some questions from the readers. Here we go.

1) Are you abandoning the fic?

Ha ha. Over my dead body! If anything, I'll take over the fic and write it myself if I have to. It'll be called The Yura Club, and everyone shall obey me!! Take that, Jeon Jungkook!!!!

(Jungkook in distance: You know you love me, Yura!)

Sh-Shut up, you twerp. Moving on.

2) Where was muzikmaster? What was she doing?

Well, I guess she was busy with school stuff. It's a pretty busy year and she's taking on too many responsibilities. God, she has to learn to turn them down. Sheesh. 

Anyways, I'm sure you folks will understand. She's living out her young life like the rest of us at HFC, and has her fair share of dilemmas and situations, too. But like I said, she's not dropping the fic. She had a bit of er... writer's block or something? Something about not being able to write fluffy scenes about her bias or something like that. Feh. What bad taste she has, choosing someone as annoying as Jeon Jungkook as her bias. What a weirdo. Namjoon sunbae is better.

3) Will you update soon? How soon?

Jeez, she had so much writer's block that she actually began writing her other fic. That new one with some chick named Hari or Haru or whatever. Feh.

Haera: It's Harin!

Same diff. Anyways, she's getting to it. Give her a week or so to get settled, it depends on how much work she has. Ugh, this is why I hate school. So much unnecessary work.

4) It's her BIRTHDAY?

Yeah, surprisingly. She was pretty annoying about it too, squealing to me and Haera. Girls are too troublesome sometimes. Its just a birthday.

Unfortunately she didn't have time to update this fic for her bday but she TRIPLE UPDATED her new fic, Identify Me. Go and check it out if you wanna, but don't abandon us! So much favouritism.

J-Hope: muzik likes that weird au taehyung more than us! *sobs*

Jin: Taehyung?! You abandoned HFC for some girl named Harin?! You dare abandon your MOTHER?! For shame!!!

Yura: What in the... 

V: *waves whiteboard* I'm still here! Who's harin??

au!Taehyung: Harin is my--

Harin: Shh, Tae!!! Don't spoil it for the readers! 

Taehyung: ...Oops, sorry, Miss Rose...

Harin: Please support muzikmaster's other fic, Identify Me, in the meantime! MMPF--

Suga: HEY! who let this girl and other taehyung that can actually speak into our story?!

au!Yoongi: omg is that.. is that ME IN A WHEELCHAIR?!

Jimin: now now everyone, let's just calm down...

Haera: YOONGI! You can walk!!!

Suga: Haera, that's not me!

au!Yoongi: *approaches Haera sultrily* why, hellooo there.

Haera: *squee*

Suga: You bastard! Get off of Haera--

Namjoon: That's enough! Let's just all get along!

Jungkook: holy crap what's going on here? Room 101 seems overcrowded...

Yura: That doesn't give you an excuse to glomp me! Get off, you cretin!!

*Yura falls, Jungkook catches her, lips moments away from hers*

Jungkook: *smirk* You were saying?

Yura: G-Get off, you idiot!!

*Harin glances at au!Taehyung*

Harin: seems like we still have a lot to learn about love if we're going to be a romance fic, huh?

*Taehyung pumps his fists and firmly nods*

Yura: Oh goodness... NEXT QUESTION!

4) Will there be more #YURANOTEs?

Only if you want there to be. Who knows? Maybe there'll even be other notes as bonus chapters. For sure though, I ain't being part of the #KOOKIENOTEs.

Jungkook: You know you love me♡

Sh-Shut up. Anyways, thanks for tuning in and sorry again for the delay in chaps. Hope this tied you guys over. Now I've gotta get to music class or else Maestro Kang will have my head.

Feel free to ask questions for the characters as PMs to muzik's account or in the comments section. Maybe we'll be back with another character's note if we get enough questions.

In any case, it wouldn't hurt to send our dumb author some well-wishes for her birthday. Knowing her, she'll probably squeal like an idiot after reading it.

Later.

-Yura.