A Woman's Intuition

The Outcast Club
Adult Child - Jin, Suga, Rap Monster (Bangtan Boys)
 
--------------------
 
Crap, I’m late! Yura shoved all her needed books into her bag and slammed her locker shut. Frantically, she slung her arms through her backpack straps, weaving in and out of the tangled mess of students escaping the building.
 
“Outta my way!” Yura barked. A few freshmen caught sight of her and parted like the Red Sea. 
 
“Oh no, it’s Han Yura…”
 
“If you don’t get out of her way, she'll knock your teeth out!” one student squealed and tugged her friend closer to her.
 
Yura, too preoccupied to pay attention to the gossip, quickly checked the time on her phone. Stupid biology teacher, holding me back for detention. It’s not like I skipped the whole period, anyway…
 
“Please!” a child-like voice squeaked in the distance, “I’ll apologize as many times as you want, so please don’t step on that!”
 
Yura slowed down to a stop when she noticed a giant crowd hovered around the front entrance. Three familiar girls towered above a frail-looking girl splayed across the ground, huddling in fear. Yura recognized the three vermin as the girls that picked a fight with her. 
 
“Alright then,” Yura could hear the sheer amusement in one of the three's voices, “since you’re already on the ground, why don’t you just beg for it back?”
 
The petite girl avoided her gaze.
 
“Oh? Then I guess this isn't that important to you."
 
Yura’s sharp eyes flitted down to see something twinkling on the cement - a necklace. One of the girls hovered her feet over it, moments away from crushing it to smithereens.
 
“No, NO! Stop!” the girl shook her clasped hands back and forth, “P-please, that’s i-important!”
 
Yura found herself shaking her head. Poor sap like her couldn't even defend herself. She took a step to pass by the commotion, but froze when the petite girl cried out.
 
“I-I’ll do it! I'll beg! Please, whatever you do, just don’t break it!"
 
Before she could restrain herself, angry chills rumbled down Yura's spine as her fist tightened. Usually, she was indifferent when things like this happened, but today, it was the last straw.
 
“Why, did another one of your boy-toys buy it for you? Or is it one of those disabled losers you hang around with?” Hyeri, the leader, laughed obnoxiously as the other two followed. “You’re such a try-hard. You think you can charm all the guys into doing whatever you want? Sera, step on it, and make sure she knows exactly where her place lies.”
 
Sera smirked devilishly and flung down her foot.
 
NO!”
 
BAM! In one swift shove, Sera was toppled over, and the other two vixens screamed and tumbled onto the floor. The petite girl stared up in mortified awe at her saviour.
 
Yura straightened up, dusting herself off in revulsion. “Gross. I have to suffer through homeroom with you three snakes already, and now I touched one of you, too.”
 
“H-HAN YURA!” Mina shrieked, still sprawled on the floor, “Get out, y-you - you ! This doesn't involve you!”
 
Yura wiggled her fingers playfully. “Ooo, a , eh? I'd better hurry down to the principal's office and snitch on you again for calling me such an appalling word!” Seeing Mina's fury, Yura rolled her eyes and reached down to pick up the piece of jewelry off the floor.
 
“This yours?”
 
The petite girl nodded frantically, and Yura threw it to her before glaring down the three vixens. “Hyeri, you and your stupid trio have nothing to do but to pick on innocent kids. I feel sorry for you, I do. But I swear, if I ever catch you doing this again, you'll be,” she clucked her tongue while gliding her hand across her neck, "goners."
 
Hyeri shoved the other two and scrambled to her feet, dusting herself off in a narcissistic manner. “You think we’ll just let this go? We’ll report you and get you expelled!”
 
“Go ahead, report me. That’ll just prove how powerless you all are,” Yura's mocking expression morphed into a frigid glare, “now scram, unless you want to see me get really pissed off.”
 
Flabbergasted and truthfully, a bit frightened, the three scrambled away before things could get worse. Yura eyed her phone again before cussing under her breath. Damn, I’ve got to get going. 
 
“P-Please wait!” Petite shouted meekly, making Yura pause.
 
“This is an important treasure,” she held up the necklace, “a-and I just want to thank you for standing up for me! No one has ever done that before...” 
 
Yura stared at her indifferently for a second before speaking.
 
“Don't be stupid. I didn’t ‘stand up’ for you – much less, that little trinket. All I did was shoo off some flies that were in my way."
 
With that, Yura jammed her hands in her pockets and strode off, leaving the girl dumbfounded.
 
*
 
“My schedule this year . Homework . Biology mega-.” J-Hope sulked, which was pretty rare. The usually smiley boy only sulked when he had an extremely tiring day.
 
"Objection. My schedule more than yours does," Suga cleared his throat.
 
"Does not. You don't have Bio with spitball kid spewing his saliva on your back when the teacher's not looking," J-Hope contested.
 
Suga shot him a pointed look. "At least you're not late every day rushing from the portables to third floor and back again in a goddamn wheelchair. If I ever get my hands on the person who made my schedule, I swear to you, they will experience a wrath greater than any other."
 
“Oh-ho-ho, I see. Everyone whines and groans and forgets about the blind guy," a taller, leaner senior named Jin huffed. "Ungrateful miscreants... be thankful that you can see the freaking board! Half of the time I don’t even know what’s going on until the teacher explains it to me.”
 
True to his word, Jin's cloudy eyes were very much blind and kept his line of vision pitch black.
 
“Alright, you win, Jin hyung,” Rapmon patted his shoulder. Jin crossed his arms with a slightly haughty air. 
 
'I don’t think that counts as winning,' V signed with his hands, and Rapmon put a reprimanding finger on his lips. Jimin and J-Hope silently cracked up.
 
Suga rolled his eyes and stared at the kid in front of him. “Hey, squirt, you done yet? Any longer and they'll infect me with the idiot virus."
 
Unlike his name, the aforementioned "squirt" was a rather tall and boyish junior student donning tousled black hair and a pale complexion. "Done, sheesh.”
 
 
 
“Jungkook! JUNGKOOK!
 
The junior, Jungkook, turned his attention to a breathless girl with honey-coloured hair bounding down the hallways towards the group of friends.
 
“Oh, it’s Haera,” Jimin commented. The petite female, Haera, panted and tried to catch her breath. Though her hair was dishevelled, her eyes were sparkling wildly.
 
'Where were you all this time? We were looking all over for you,'  the mute named V signed with his hands, tilting his head. Haera secretively beamed, expression star-struck.
 
“Listen, listen! You wouldn't believe it, but a hero just saved me from these bullies!”
 
“Bullies?” Suga’s eyebrows furrowed.
 
Rapmon stepped forward in concern. “Haera, were you picked on again?”
 
J-Hope snapped his fingers in realization, “I bet it’s those three! Hyeri, Mina, and Sera!”
 
Jungkook’s jaw set. “Did they hurt you?”
 
“No, but they were going to!"
 
Even the blind Jin could sense the smile on her face from her chirpy voice. “Uh... and you're happy about that because...?”
 
Haera’s smile overturned into a mildly frustrated frown. “Seriously Seokjin, were you not listening? I said that a cool hero rescued me before they could hurt me! She was really brave!”
 
“A cool hero?” Jungkook tilted his head.
 
“Yeah, she reminded me of you when we first met!” she pointed out, thrilled. “She had the same jet black hair and scary eyes… But she was nice.”
 
Jungkook blinked, baffled by her comment. J-Hope burst out into laughter. “Jungkook does have some intense eyes, all right.”
 
The boy in question shot him a long, hard glare.
 
J-Hope held his hands up in defense. “Whoa, there buddy. Don’t you go pointing those lasers at me.”
 
Amidst the laughter, nobody seemed to notice Haera crossing her arms.
 
“No, you don’t get it. She wasn’t just any girl. She was exactly like Jungkook. It was like déjà-vu or something. A match made in heaven!"
 
“O…kay, you lost me,” Jin replied. “Me too,” V nodded with a bewildered look on his face.
 
“You get it, don’t you, Namjoonie?” Haera blinked expectantly at Rapmon, who was at a loss for words.
 
“Err… Well, I think we should get you home. But first, let's get you settled down. I'll take you to that ice cream store down the street. Come on,” he hurried her along. Suga wheeled up to them and followed.
 
Jimin, on the other hand, was amazed. “I never knew there were decent people at this school that stood up for people like us, right, Taehyung? Especially when there are so many people who just choose to ignore..."
 
V cheerfully smiled and nodded.
 
J-Hope glanced at the clock in the hallways and turned to Jungkook. “Hey man, don’t you have to go?”
 
Jungkook tilted his head. “Huh? But I thought…” He froze in the middle of his sentence and gawked. “ - I forgot we don’t have any club activities today!”
 
In a frantic flurry of stuffing his books into his knapsack and bellowing warbled goodbyes, Jungkook dashed off, but not before calling out to Haera.
 
“Listen,” Jungkook clapped her shoulder, “whoever that girl was, let her know that we really appreciated her helping you, okay?” He patted her back and dashed off until he became a tiny speck in the distance.
 
As soon as Jungkook was gone, Suga evilly tapped his fingers against one another. “Alright, ers. Who’s gonna carry me into the car today?”
 
“Not it!” J-Hope and Jimin shouted.
 
All eyes turned to Jin, who again, was clueless, until Jimin gave him a meek poke with his elbow.
 
“Wha - wait, wait, wait, are you serious? Did you just find out today that I’m blind?! Come on, guys!” Jin complained, grabbing the person closest to him. He recognized him right away. “Taehyung? Take over for me? Huh?”
 
V drew up Jin’s sleeve and lightly pinched his arm to indicate a 'no.' He had done it yesterday!
 
“Ow, okay, and fine,” Jin frowned and grabbed J-Hope’s sleeve. “Hobi?”
 
“Err... I’ll do it tomorrow, I promise!” 
 
“Then that just leaves…” Jin pouted adorably, knowing full well that he could see it.
 
“…Alright, alright! Sheesh! I’ll be the saint and step up!” Jimin frowned as he walked over to Suga’s wheelchair. A scornful grimace took over his lips. "And you all know this prosthetic leg is hard to walk with as it is..."
 
“Hey, if you can dance with it, you're fully capable of carryin' Yoongi hyung into the car like a princess, too,” J-Hope clapped Jimin’s back and wiggled his brows. "Right, Prince Jimin?"
 
“Buzz off,” Jimin swatted J-Hope’s hand away with a grimace. Suga deviously glanced over his shoulder at a grumpy Jimin.
 
“Well? What are you waiting for? I'm ready, Prince Jimin~”
 
“I hate you all,” was all he mumbled, but despite the groans, Jimin wheeled Suga out the doors.
 
Rapmon chuckled at the sight and slung a friendly arm around Haera. “So, ice cream detour? Strawberry good for you?”
 
Haera gave him a distracted smile. “Yeah, sure...”
 
When nobody else was looking, Haera's lips morphed into a suspicious, pursed line. 
 
I don't know what, but I have a feeling something big is about to happen.
 

____________________

the appearance of bangtan!

jeon jungkook, everyone.

/ chucks him out the window

guys the teaser... i can't wait until the 20th.... HELP!

-muzikmaster