3 Seconds

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"In just 3 seconds I fell in love...."

 

"I think I know why my heart beats..."

 

 

"Because..."

"Because?"

"Because."

 

 

"Our small moment of FOREVER"

Foreword

The late summer sunlight greets me as I exit the main building of our school holding a guitar in my left hand and clinging on to my backpack with the other. The cool breeze rustling my hair as it passes by me. 
I looked up to see the sunburst through the branches of the trees. I raised my hand and blocked out the sun's rays only allowing some to hit my face. 
It was quiet and I could only hear the distant chatters of the students and chirping birds. I paced down the stairs as I stared at the brick pathway. As I reached the last step I heard footsteps. Nevertheless, I walked straight ahead, eyes still fixated on the pathway.

1...

The footsteps were getting louder.

2...

I saw black leather boots and the edge of a red coat that stopped on the knees and was slowly approaching me.

3...

I looked up and saw a girl with long wavy hair. She walked past me and her shoulders brushed my arm.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Jolts of electricity were riding through my veins and a tingly sensation crept its way up to my heart slowly filling me body.
My heart started beating like crazy, it was as if I've been electrocuted. The girl with long wavy hair was already making her way up the stairs. 
A quote from a drama I once watched suddenly rang a bell in my brain.

'In just 3 seconds, I fell in love.'

I had no idea how true that quote was until now.