Chap.33

The Days Without You (Sequel to The First Day I Met You)

"Hey, this is Donghae. Can we meet?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung's POV

 

"Mwoh....." I mumbled.
"What is it Sooyoung?" Kiseop asked looking at me then at my phone.
"He texted me, saying that he wants to meet me. *sigh* Why is this happening?" I said and placed my hand on my head.
"Go" he just said.
"Mwoh? You seriously want to go, and meet him?! Kiseop ah, are you crazy?" I asked shocked.
"Look, he really might have something important to say" Kiseop said.
"No. I'm not going" I crossed my arms.
"Ka" he said.
"Why are you encouraging me to go? Do you want me to get sad? Do you want me to get my heart broken?" I asked.
"Ani. Just, go. Call me if there's any trouble, arraji?" Kiseop said and lifted my chin.
"Arraso, arraso. Aish. If I really do have ANY problems, and I do mean, ANY! Then, it's all your fault" I said and got up, said goodbye to Hyora and went out the door.

 

I texted back Donghae where he wanted to meet, and he replied, "At our school" and so I went there.
It was a bit creepy when I reached the school, it did have the street lights but the school was completely black. 
"Donghae?" I said softly.
"I'm right here" I heard a voice and turned around.

 

Even though it was dark, I could see his eyes staring directly at mine. We both moved closer to each other so we could start talking.
"What do you want now? I was busy until I convinced my parents" I said.
"Can't we just talk it out?" he asked.
"What's there to talk out? I don't love you anymore Donghae. It's too late now" I said, raising my voice up a bit.
"Are you sure?" Donghae asked.
"Yes. I'm positive" I said and crossed my arms.
"Is it because you're dating him?" he asked in a normal tone.
"You don't have to know if I'm dating him or not, it's none of your business" I said in his face.
"So you are.." Donghae said, again with the weird normal tone.
"Stop using that voice of yours. It's creepy especially right now since it's night. *sigh* If you have nothing else to say, I'm going" I said and as I was about to turn and leave, he caught my wrist.

 

I turned to look at him, then my wrist.
"Let go" I said sternly.
He didn't answer.
"Let go. NOW" I emphasized the word.
Then suddenly, he pulled me and our faces were just inches apart. Donghae then, our lips touched forcefully, he started kissing me roughly and I tried to pull away. My lips started to hurt as he kept on doing it, I finally had the strength and pushed him away and slapped him.

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?! The days I've loved you, you didn't even care about me, you even HATED ME! Now? When I don't love you anymore, you come here and NOW YOU TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I shouted out loudly and ran off.

 

Tears began to fall down my cheeks and onto my coat. I ran as fast as I could to Kiseop's house. Once I got there and rung the doorbell, Kiseop answered. We both looked at each other and he stared at my throbbing, swollen, red eyes.
"I'm sorry I told you to go" Kiseop said and I ran to hug him.

 

He rubbed my hair and patted my back as I cried softly into his chest. 
"It's all your fault" I sobbed.
"I know. Mianhae" he said quietly, but in a deep voice.
We both just stood there for a couple of minutes without even closing the door, then when I lifted my head, I saw Hyora standing behind Kiseop.
"Kiseopie...." she said and pulled on his hands.
"You miss appa and omma right? Well, they'll come back soon, arraso?" Kiseop said and she nodded her head.
"I want to go back home now" I said and he nodded his head.

 

Kiseop told Hyora that he'll be back and we both got in his car. We drove in silence and while his hand was on mine. I liked the peaceful silence while looking out the window looking at the beautiful buildings that are light up and all. Unfortunately, it had come to an end, I was in front of my house and Kiseop and I were still holding hands.

 

"*sigh* I don't want to go now" I said.
"But you have to. Your parents will be worried about you if you don't" he said.
"Arraso. Bye Kiseop, I'll see you tomorrow" I said and leaned in and kissed his cheek.
"See you tomorrow" Kiseop said.

 

I opened the door and got out of the car. I watched as he got out of the driveway as I unlocked my front door. I lastly waved goodbye at him and Kiseop waved back. I hesitantly opened the door and I knew that I will get yelled out for not coming home on time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's Chapter 33 guys! Odd and bad ending but...I couldn't think of anything else. =p

Donghae and Sooyoung....will they ever be together? Or will Kiseop and Sooyoung be together forever?

Oh, and sorry for a short update today *bows*

Comment and/or subscribe :)