Theme 163

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Band aid
Pairing: Luck
Related Chapter: 94, 98, 104, 115, 119, 127, 139, 141, 148, 177, 182, 194, 200, 214, 228,
Word Count: 623

                    

“Ouch,” Taekwoon winced as Sanghyuk wrapped the bandages around his arm.

“Sorry,” Sanghyuk rolled his eyes, “geez, are you really our next alpha? I’m not even pulling it that tight and you’re wincing like that.”

“It’s the wounds,” Taekwoon scowled slightly, “they sting.”

“Right,” Sanghyuk laughed, “you’re going to have one heck of a time finding a mate with this kind of behaviour, Taekwoon.”

“I’m sure there’s someone who’ll put up with me,” Taekwoon replied, glancing at Sanghyuk.

“Not on that list your mom is throwing together,” the younger werewolf frowned, trying to keep the sadness out of his voice.

“I hate that stupid list,” Taekwoon growled, “why can’t they trust me to find my own mate?”

“Your parents just want to find you the best,” Sanghyuk said, “someone who’s strong and a great leader. Someone who can provide you with at least one child who’ll become a great alpha one day.”

“I don’t care about that,” Taekwoon sighed, “and they aren’t going to find anyone I’ll like.”

“You don’t know that,” Sanghyuk told him, “that list your mom has……so far there are a lot of girls. I’m sure that there’ll be someone you’ll like.”

“I know there isn’t going to be anyone,” Taekwoon said, “they aren’t looking in the right place.”

“I…..don’t follow,” Sanghyuk frowned, turning to look at the older.

“I,” Taekwoon looked down at his hands, blushing brightly, “I already like someone and he isn’t on that list. He’ll never be on that list.”

“You like Hakyeon?” Sanghyuk questioned, trying his best to push back the pain and jealousy swirling inside of him.

“No,” Taekwoon quickly denied, “not him.”

“Then who?” Sanghyuk questioned, wondering exactly what guy had managed to capture Taekwoon’s interest.

“You,” Taekwoon looked down again, blush growing even stronger, “I…..I like you, Sanghyuk.”

“What?” Sanghyuk gasped, repeating the words over and over in his head as he tried to make sure that he had heard right.

“I like you,” Taekwoon repeated, voice growing stronger as he realized he wasn’t about to be rejected, “no, I love you. I’ve been in love with you since I was nineteen.”

“So,” Sanghyuk averted his eyes, “four years. You’ve loved me for four years. How…….why? I….I thought you didn’t like me that much.”

“When we were younger,” Taekwoon hung his head in shame, “I was…..I was an . It wasn’t that I didn’t like you, I was……I was an .”

“I didn’t hate you either,” Sanghyuk admitted, “I wanted to at times, but……..i couldn’t really hate you. And then, a couple years ago, I started falling for you and I thought I was so stupid.”

“What?”

“But I couldn’t stop,” Sanghyuk kept talking, “You just……you’re kind of perfect, Taekwoon. It’s hard not to fall for you, even if you were an when we were little. I……I love you, too.”

Taekwoon smiled brightly before pulling Sanghyuk against him and kissing him. The younger moan softly, eyes falling shut and arms wrapping tightly around Taekwoon’s shoulders. Eventually, the pair pulled apart for air, but kept their arms around the other.

“I love you,” Taekwoon whispered against Sanghyuk’s lips.

“I love you, too,” Sanghyuk smiled.

Taekwoon pulled Sanghyuk tighter against him so that his face was pressed against the younger’s throat.

“Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon said, “I want you as my mate.”

“Are you sure?” Sanghyuk questioned, “Your parents are going to be upset. And I can’t provide you with children.”

“Don’t care,” Taekwoon replied, “I want you as my mate. So long as you want me to be yours, that’s all that matters.”

“I want you to be my mate as well,” Sanghyuk said, “so mark me as yours.”

Taekwoon opened his mouth and bit his mate, marking Sanghyuk as his and his alone.

A/N: YAY!!!!!!!! Taekwoonnie and Sanghyukkie are together!!!!!!! Three cheers for the happy couple!!!!!!! You know, I think this is the first time I’ve written the whole ‘marking your mate’ thing without also making it M rated. I think this is growth! Haha on a serious note, no this is not the end of the Luck werewolf AU, I still have plans for this baby so stay tuned for those. Oh, and about my computer problems I mentioned last week? my computer guy figures that my hard drive just needs to be replaced, so YAY!! the problem is fixable and not that costly!