Theme 133

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge
Title: Old-school
Pairing: Rahyuk
Related Chapter: 17, 32, 37, 51, 63, 74, 79, 92, 105, 120, 143
Word Count: 442

                     

“What do you mean Hyuk is missing?” Ravi growled at Ken, pinning the other vampire to a wall.

“He was there one minute,” Ken gasped, clearly scared by the rage in saw in the other’s eyes, “then he wasn’t. I turned my back for one minute and then he was just…….gone.”

Ravi growled before rushing off. He could hear N behind him, calling out orders about how to find Hyuk, but didn’t stick around to listen. He needed to find his lover, his mate. After Hyuk had headed off with Ken for their hunting trip, Ravi had found out why things had been so ty between them. They were only half mated.

According to N, half mated vampire pairs tended to have a lot of problems. Like the one who’d had their blood drunk would become clingy and possessive, their body desperate for their partner who had laid claim to them to allow them to drink their blood and complete their bond. The longer it took for the mating to be completed, the more clingy and possessive the one who had been bitten would become.

That would explain a lot about why Ravi had acting the way he had been when it came to Hyuk. every time he’d seen Hyuk getting close to one of the others, he’d felt white hot anger burning inside of him and by the morning, he and Hyuk had yelled and screamed until someone stepped in. and when he watched Hyuk getting beaten in training, he’d felt so much terror at the sight and a part of him was so convinced that Leo would keep beating Hyuk until his lover stopped moving completely.

“Ravi,” N called, falling into step with him, “what are you doing?”

“I’m going to find him,” Ravi replied, not even bothering to look at the other, “I’m going to find my mate.”

“Half mate,” N reminded him.

“Once I find him,” Ravi finally looked at the other, “I’m going to claim him. So calling Hyuk my mate already is fine.”

“How are you going to find him?” N questioned, changing topics, “this isn’t like last time he went missing. You can’t follow his scent.”

“I know,” Ravi nodded, “I’m going to find him old-school style.”

N nodded, keeping his mouth shut. He knew that telling Ravi this ‘old-school’ style would be hard wasn’t worth it. Ravi already knew tracking Hyuk the human way – which was old-school to vampires like them – would be hard. Asking people who might have seen him and following clues might not turn up anything, but Ravi was going to try because he loved Hyuk too much to give up.

A/N: yeah, so……I had nothing for this theme, so I winged it. brought it all back to the theme in the end, so *shrug* I’ll count this as a win.