CHAPTER 6

Made to Love You

 

He arrived at the shops late in 10 minutes. He enters it silently. He’s wearing his best big sunglasses. Today, he already dye his hair blonde for a CF. He tries to look for the familiar face.

He can only see a black hair woman, tied up high with her fringe down. She is also wearing a big sunglasses, which, coincidently, almost looks like the same design as his but just a bit feminine.

“Mr Kwon? Your future brides are waiting for you” the saleswoman approach him.

He just nodded and follow the lady to her seat.

She took a snip of her coffee when he saw him. Blonde now? Did he thinks that fit him. She chuckles in silent. She took down her coffee when he sits next to her.

“Your mothers already give us the design of the wedding dress and with your size. So, don’t worry, today we just going to check whether it fits or not” another lady added, which they consume as the bridal store owner.

“Lee family is my best customer. I’m sure to do anything to satisfy your need” the lady added after she whisper something to the saleswoman just now.

“Then, don’t makes a dress for her” he mumbles.

She can hear it, of course she can hear it since he sit just next to her. He jabbed his waist and give her death glare. He cough.

“Don’t talk nonsense” she talks with a low tone, almost like whispering.

“what?” he said as he scrunch his face.

“Oh, come tries your tuxedo first Mr. Kwon” the lady cuts out them.

She tilts her head, asking him to go try on. He sigh and get into the fitting room.

Chaerin waits for him. Her coffee almost a quarter full. She flip every page of the wedding book. Captures with the beautiful wedding day idea. She sigh.

“Haven’t you finish yet?” she shouts from her seat which are facing the big fitting room.

“He’s almost finish” the lady’s voice shouts back in reply.

She sigh. What took it so long? It was just a tuxedo. She take out her iPod, putting her beats headphone on and press the play button.

“Here we come” she can hear the lady voice in the middle of her low headphone.

She took down the earphone. The door slowly opens.

Now she can see him. Jiyong was standing there with his new fix tuxedo. It may looks like a normal tuxedo. But she don’t know what, but Jiyong looks different. He just looks, urm, what can she said, unvernably hot? She chuckles.

“What with that chuckles?” Jiyong asked when he can hear she’s trying to hide her laugh.

“Did I looks ugly?”

“Anni, you just look, urm, what can I say, different? Different than your good boy image” she said and chuckles again.

“What? I looks more thug?” he asked and wimbled his brow.

“Pfft… You must be kidding me. But oh well, not bad for your good boy image with body like this” she was now turning around Jiyong, checked himself.

“Ah, but, hurm, do you have another flower colour? I think pink didn’t suit this grey colour” she asked the lady. The lady nodded and ask her stuff to get her another flower.

She pins the red rose on the pocket.

“Oh wait, bring me two more” she command. The lady nodded to her stuff.

“Okay, this is great” she take a looks again.

“instead of bow, maybe we can try urm, accessories?” she said as she looks at the lady.

“Do you have?”

“Yes sure, come with me” they both leave Jiyong standing there alone.

Minutes later she comes back. She’s holding a silver necklace.

“What, you want to use that?” he said the lady. She noded.

“It’s look like woman’s” he complaint.

“Believe me it’s not. By the way, it suits your ‘good boy’ image, GD” she said as she nodded to the lady to wear it to him.

Jiyong went down the altar and the lady puts it on him. She comes behind him and pulls it back a bit, making it fit into the collar with only the love design can be seen.

“Nah, now you looks more like a good boy” she said as she tilt her head a bit infront of him.

She smiles. Satisfied with how fit the necklace with. It’s looks like a new fresh tuxedo. Not like a normal wedding tuxedo.

She wipes his shoulders showing she’s proud with the customs.

He take a look at her close face. He just realized that she has a sweet mole on the down right of her lips. He scan down. She’s in her casual clothes. She’s wearing a black oversize shirt and a tight jeans. The oversize shirt shows her black singlet from the collar.

She notice that he was scanning her from top to toe. She pulls away.

“Are you satisfied now?” he ask her when he snap back to reality.

“Yes, very” she said.

“Now can I change?”

“Yes” she said as she walks out the fitting room.

The door close back. She quickly took out her phone and point the camera to the almost close fitting room. she smiles. He noticed that.

“Hey! Don’t take it” he complaint when he can see that she’s taking his picture.

“Miss, now your turn” the lady said when Jiyong walks out from the fitting room. She nodded and follows her.

“What so late” he complaints. He take a look at his phone. He sigh.

He saw her handbags. He smile. He snatch it and rummage through it. Nothing interesting. He puts down. Seems like she brought her handphone inside. Then he notice her iPod on the table. Still on play. He take the headphone and wears it.

He was surprised with the song that was played. It was their song, GD- heartbreaker. He smile. Was she one of his fan girl?

“We are ready” the lady shout from the fitting room. he quickly puts back the headphone.

He act cool. But somehow, his eyes almost popped out from its socket. She looks like a new girl in the wedding dress.

(Notes: I don't know which one to choose coz my imaginary just a bit, too simple? But this one nicehttp://www.weddingdressescorner.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/beautiful-simple-wedding-dresses.jpg)

It’s white, of course, but there are light blue ribbon sew around the long skirt. Her long neck and her y collarbone just showing out with the tube like top. The one line thigh silk dress just showing up her ‘S’ line figure more. With her sunglasses off, he can see that she is with her bare face. Her monolid eye just looks more like a puppy eyes now. But, her ponytails is now turns to a messy bun.

“Actually, I prefer that one” she pointed to the wedding gown on the porcelein doll.(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NAo7E590qm4/TGCmEUNek2I/AAAAAAAADEQ/ldVlHWT9x48/s1600/il_430xN.21752010.jpg)

“That corporate look's gown? Like again? This one is better” he said. She just glare at him and back to scan herself through the big mirror.

“Ahhh! People can see my but!" she said as she smack her while looking at the mirror..

“Aish, I don’t really like this. It hugs my body too much. Can you loosen it a bit?” she ask the lady.

“No, it’s looks nice” he said still with his surprised face. He walks to her closer.

“but, I feel like I’m ” she complaint.

“It’s okay, you are for me by the way” he said as he lifted his brows.

“What, no!” she quickly crossed her arms around her chest. Trying to hide her bare skin.

He laughs. She ignores him and back to the mirror and again, observing herself.

He notice her y mole from the tube like top.

“Ah, that’s y” she said

“What? Hello, I’m not like your celebrity girlfriend okay. I don’t like showing up my skin. Ah, this is uncomfortable” she said and sigh.

“Ah, I’m sorry, I don’t mean to complaint a lot but I’m not used with this kind of gown.” She added. Try to erase the misunderstanding from her complaint just now.

“It’s okay, I know. The gown actually, it’s Mrs. Lee own idea and design” she said.

“She said, let her showing more skin. She’s hiding too much, that what she requested” she added and smile.

“Aish, that ahjumma, really” she mumbles and turns around. She walks to the accessories area and picks some accessories. And walks back to the huge fitting room.

He just looks at her wearing a big, long necklace. The necklace now covers her collarbone down till her chest.

“I think this ribbon can be takes out right?” she asked as she twist and point to the ribbon on the back of the waist area.

“This feel much better” she said as the woman loosen the ribbon.

“Oh, do you want this, or this” the lady asked as she puts out a cute handmade organza sew with the round small rattan with small white daisy twist around, and a princess like organza.

“Ah, ottoke? Both look so cute” she said as she puts her hand on her chin.

She looks at him who are still standing beside her, unspoken.

“Which one you think fit me?” she ask him.

He was snap back in a reality. Quite surprised.

“Eh, what?” he asked back.

“I ask, which one fit me?” she said as she pointed to the two organza.

“Ah, urm” he pause for a minute. Examining the two organza.

“Since the dress is simple enough but you’ve made it heavy with the necklace, why not just use another more simple organza” he tooks alook around. His eyes catch a really simple organza with a simple silver necklace looks like sew with it.

He takes it and puts it on her. She has more hippie looks now.

“That looks better. But, can you please tighten it a bit? She has a small face” he asked the lady. She nodded.

She scan herself through the big mirror again.

“Can you added the same blue ribbon here too?” she shows the end of the organza to the lady. She nodded and her assistant take a few notes of it.

“Did I match you well, oppa?” she said and she makes her aegyo face when she saw GD is spacing out again.

He’s surprised with the sudden cuteness that she’s showing.

“Now go out, I need to get to change” she said as she push him out of the room.

The door almost closed when she scrunchen her face, “Who was that?” she asked him and makes an eye sign, asking about the figure outside the window.

He quickly turns around. “Oh, !” he cursed.