CHAPTER 38

Made to Love You

 

It’s the eight month.

Chaerin was now in Seoul and Jiyong? He’s still in his tour. Through my calculation, GDTOP must be in London now? Hmm… They are going worldwide now.

 

Chaerin looks out of the window of the car. They are going for another press conference today. Since the day in Paris where Minzy break out that Chaerin was the designer, she’s being popular and was being talked worldwide.

 

Yup, she’s leaving like a celebrity. With the gossip going wild in the net about her, her face shown in the news, their business making more profit, press conference invitation increase, show and articles job getting more and more day by day.

It’s tiring. They almost wore out trying to catch their busy daily life. Her normal routine is now no longer normal. Thank God her five months break still on. So, instead of followed her husband like she was told to, she instead, work hard for her boutique.

 

 

MINZY’S POV

I look at Chaerin unnie when I heard she sighs once again. She seems like not noticing my stare since she was busy looking out of the window, spacing out. She’s getting weird after the day we left Paris. What happens that night?

Did she still angry because I officially told the press about her existence in our company?

 

I shook my head when I heard another sigh escaped her cute bow lips. I tap my iPad and scroll down to double check our schedule.

We are going for another Press conference today for the official lounge of the Spring collection of Seoul. I smiles of the thought as the ‘Spring’ remind me of Bom unnie.

Chaerin told me that the Spring collection is inspired by Bom unnie’s personalities. Fun and happy-go-lucky. Yup, like the crazy colors we invented. Still stick with our orange team for this year.

 

I brush my fringe aside a bit since it’s bothering my view. I look up and saw Chaerin unnie was scrunching her nose.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

 

She shook her head and tilt her head back a bit. Her face red. I wonder what happens? Lately she’s going weird. Her temper is uncontrollable and her sensitiveness is getting worsen than before. I can’t even leave my used tissue in the car like I always did. She always start burst in anger when she found out.

 

So weird. She wasn’t like that before. Usually she’ll use her charmed to show her unsatisfied thought.

 

I keep staring as she start massaging the back of her neck and she close her eyes with her head going back a bit. She looks like she’s suffering.

 

“Do you need water?” I hand her the mineral bottle.

 

She nodded and grabs it. Quickly, she twirls the cap and juggled the water impatiently. She wipes and released a hard breathe. My brows creased.

 

“Are you okay, unnie?” I try my luck once more.

 

She just nodded and lay back on the seat and closed her eyes. She’s weird. I’m worried. I look back to my iPad and quickly open the Twitter.

 

mingkki21: @haroobomkum, Chaerin unnie is acting weird lately. I’m scared! TT TT

 

I lays my head back to the headstand and looks out from the window. The ride feel so slow and we are moving so slow that I’m tired already.

I look back to Chaerin unnie and I heard a slow snore. She must be sleeping now. I smiles and brush her hair back. She looks cute as she dies her hair back to brown. She looks younger and fresh. I cuddle onto her and she hugs me back and we dozed off to sleep.

 

----

 

“We are here”

The driver told us and he tries to wake me by shaking my knee lightly. I lazily open my eyes and blink a few times before stretching my arms and nodded.

I look at the sleepy head CL-roo and yup, she’s still sleeping. I shake her arms lightly, waking her up.

 

She opens her eyes slowly and stretches her hand.

 

“Unnie, we are late. We need to move faster” I told her and she nodded.

 

She checks her fringe once more before we exited the car.

 

----

 

There’s so many reporters attend today conference. We are going to release the catalogue and lunch our collaboration with one of the famous fashion magazine in Seoul, OBSESSION, and we are getting our own side for the latest news of us and our clothing line.

 

I look at Chaerin and I saw she’s massaging her temples.

“Unnie, do you want anything?”

 

I just realized she haven’t eat anything since breakfast. It’s three in the evening and we still haven’t had our lunch yet. We went for the photoshoot for the magazines before and straight for the conference now.

Lately, we are too busy that we didn’t manage to eat in time like before. I think that must be the reason why she’s in a bad mood and sensitive too much?

 

She looks at me and shook her head.

“I’m okay” she said lowly.

 

I nodded and looks back to the front. Few minutes later, the conference starts and we were going crazy, answering the impatient reporters about this and that. Thank God up till now, all the questions are business related.

I always heard that reporters sometimes like to go for private questions more than the business thing that we are actually want to talk.

 

One of the reporter raise his hand and I nodded and point at him. He smiles and nodded.

 

“Well, Miss CL, are the rumor about you are dating the celebrities are true?”

 

I’m shock. Well, yeah, CL is now her nickname but God, why now? That’s a lame question. The rumors on August last year. It’s March now. Duh!

 

“What?!” Chaerin asked in disbelief.

                “Yeah. About the pictures of you with AJ and Hyunjoong in Jeju and also, the latest one, your picture in the same car with the famous G-Dragon?”

“What? I never knew…”

                “Unnie..” I stop her and glare.

 

She glares back at me and folded her arms.

 

“That one, I think we don’t need to answer it now” I said to the media.

 

And the reporters start doing some chaos and whispers among them. It’s annoying and I saw Chaerin unnie is throwing her death glares to the media. I sigh and shook my head.

 

“Please calm down, please calm down” The manager tries to calm down the noisy crowd.

 

                “CL-ssi, I think we should just answer their question” I heard the manager whisper to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin sighs and nodded.

“Fine. I’ll answer personal question now” Chaerin told the crowd and all of them silent and stares at her.

                “First question please” the MC asked.

 

“CL-ssi! Is the rumor and the pictures were all real? I mean, you went to Jeju with the two hottest idol in the South Korea, was it really true? It’s really you? Her features assemble you a lot.”

                “Yup, it’s me” she answered calmly.

 

“Next question please” the MC lead.

 

“CL-ssi! Is it true you are dating the famous G-Dragon now?”

                “What? Where did you hear it from?”

“The pictures already leaked in the web. Pictures of you going out from GD’s house”

                “Is there really a picture of it?” Chaerin looks at me.

 

I shrugged, bite on my nails and nodded when she seems like asking me, is it true?

 

“Yes, lots of it. Every week”

And they start making whisper noise again. Yup, I noticed it since last Christmas. The picture of them hugging in between the crowd even leak into the net already.

 

I think I should teach her how to use Google in searching herself more now. I sigh and keep on biting my nails as the MC keep welcoming question by question.

 

“Is it true?”

                “No! so not!” she denies.

“So you are actually dating either AJ or Hyun Joong and not GD?”

                “No”

“But, are you really living in the same house as GD now?”

                “No way”

“How about the pictures of you two leaving the same house, is it fake?”

                “yes”

“Then can you explain why the house looks the same.”

                “Coincident?”

“If it’s coincident, was it possibly he is the one who are living with you?”

                “N-no”

“So who actually you are dating? AJ, HyunJoong or GD-ssi?”

                “I-i..” she stuttered.

 

Yup, she looks lost. Helpless. It so not her. I’m getting worried when I saw she starts to message the back of her neck. Her face looks full on tension. I caress her arms and her face getting pale.

 

“I-I think we need to stop this” she stuttered again as she stand up.

 

She was about to walk to the backstage when suddenly she looks more pale and she was trembled as she step down the stairs and suddenly, she fall down the stairs, unconscious, total pale. I shocked and shouted her name as I run to get her.

The media getting wild. They bashed on the stage and start taking pictures of the unconscious Chaerin. They were too loud that I feel like shouted to them to silent and go away.

The bodyguards quickly play their roles and stop the media from going nearer and the staff panicked and starts calling the ambulance and some help to carry Chaerin to the backstage.

 

I was totally panicked as I look the male staff caries Chaerin unnie to the room backstage. I bite my nails worriedly once again. I quickly fish for my iPhone and call people that crossed my mind in situation like this, her parents.

 

----

 

“Unnie…” I call her name when I saw her eyes are moving although it’s closed.

 

She moans lightly before opens her eyes slowly like in the drama. I caressed her hand and she respond. Once she gains her conscious, she scan around the room before stare at me. I smile lightly at her and tighten my grips on her hand.

 

“Unnie…” I call her once again as I tries to surpass my tears.

“Unnie…” I call her again when she didn’t response to me.

 

She looks behind me and yes, her parents were there, waiting for her to awake. I want to call Bom unnie but I’m afraid that I might disturb her since she’s in London now.

 

“Omma, appa, mingkki” she calls our name one by one.

 

I nodded and hold her hands with my both hands and brush it lightly.

 

“Where am I?” she asked.

                “You are in the hospital” Prof. Lee answered as he walks to the bed and sat on the bed.

“Hospital?”

                “Yes darling. You fall during the conference. Did you forget?” her oemma ask as she walks next to me and caress Chaerin’s forehead.

“I fall?”

                “Nae unnie. You fall down the stair” I stop and looks at her.

 

She nodded when she remembers what happened. The three of us keep looking at her. She’s clueless of what had happened. Yup.

I look at Prof and Mrs. Lee. We went into some type of telepathy. Talking to each other either should we tell her or not.

 

We looks back at her and saw she was struggling to get into sitting position. Her mother quickly stopped her from doing so before she whined in pains.

 

I bite my nails and brush my hair back in worries.

 

“Apa! Oemma, my tummy hurts” she whined like a kid.

                “Calm down, honey” her mother convinced her.

“But, why it hurts so bad. Did my gastric comes again?”

               

Mrs. Lee looks at Prof Lee and he nodded.

“Chaerin, oemma know you are a strong daughter of us, umm, whatever happens, just be strong, araseo?”

                “Oemma, why are you talking such a weird thing now?” she chuckles.

 

Prof Lee looks at her, grabs her hand intertwined their hand. I stand up and walk away to the sofas. Trying hard not to show my expression as they told her about it.

“Chaerin, you-you... You just, urm, miscarriaged” somehow somewhat, Prof Lee did stuttered too behind his strong personalities.

                “WHAT?!” she shouted and her voice echoed through the room.

 

I slowly sat on the sofa and hug myself as I keep on looking at the family.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN? APPA? IS IT TRUE?” she shouted once again after a few minutes of silent.

                “Yes darling. You just, we just lost your baby” Mrs. Lee said as she starts sobbing now.

“TELL ME IT JUST A JOKE!” she yelled again.

                “No. it’s the true, honey” Mrs. Lee answered and caress her bangs.

“I’m not pregnant! No, I’m not! No,No! No... Oemma, I can’t loose my baby!” she shouted and suddenly loosens again before her cries starts filling the room.

 

She sobs and she cries her heart out. Her mom caresses her back and her dad looks away and sighs. He brushed his hair back.

 

“Oemma, appa, don’t tell Jiyong about this” she suddenly said between her sobs a few minutes after.

                “Why honey? He has the right to know.” Her mom asked.

“Don’t tell me he is not the dad?” her dad suddenly asked.

                “No. It’s his but I-I, I don’t want him to know about this. Just let us pretend like the baby never exists. He did not need to know. I don’t want him to lose his concentrate in his career”

 

I saw her eyes and her nose were all red now. It’s the first time ever I saw she cries so hard like that in front of me. She always so strong in front of me. She never ever shed even a drop of tears in front of me. But now, all her strong charisma is loose.

 

Yup. She looses her baby. Not just because she fall down the stage but also because of the lack of nutrients and the force stress she had. I start blaming myself. It’s all because of me. If I didn’t decided to tell the people about her before, she must not be so stress in work like this.

I sigh and tears starts escaping my eyes again when I saw she cries once again as she begs her parents about Jiyong and the baby.

 

Jiyong need to know. He is her husband. But why did she didn’t want him to know? Is she tries not to look pathetic in front of him? Tries not to tell him that she’s being so careless not to notice the present of their baby in her womb and carelessly not taking a good care of their future baby?

 

I keep on thinking and keep on looking at Chaerin.

 

She lays her back on the bed again and looks at her mom.

 

“Oemma, please don’t tell Jiyong. I don’t want him to know how careless I am. Just let this thing between us four. Minho oppa didn’t have to know, his parents no need to know, harabeoji doesn’t have to know, Bom unnie mustn’t be told about this. Oemma, appa, promise me” she said tiredly as she sobs once in a while.

 

Mrs. Lee looks at Prof Lee, discussing mentally. At last, they look back at her and nodded.

 

“Mingkki, please keep this shut” she suddenly calls my name.

 

I stares back into her eyes and nodded lightly. Half of my heart agrees but half were not…

 

 



 

NOTES:

Annyeong! we are back but this time, my main character is Minzy's point of view. 

I've decided to update this before concentrate on my assignment this weekend. Anyway, I promised that I'll back once I'm done with the assignment.

Yorrobeon, please comment! heart