CHAPTER 37

Made to Love You

 

--- > CONTINUED < ---

 

CL’s POV

The small lights invade through the thick curtain of the hotel room. The lights were bothering my sleepy head. Instantly, I opens my eyes in one move.

Still in my sleep mode, I scan all the rooms, tries to regain back all my memories. I feel something heavy wrapping my waist.

Carefully, I look down to my waist and found a nice toned muscled hand wrapping my waist, trapping myself.

Slowly, I turns my body a bit to look at whose that hand belongs too. To my surprise, it’s Jiyong’s hand. And that instant, all the memories of the last night flashed in my brains. And one thing appears on my mind;

RUN!

I gasp and quickly cover my mouth with my hand. I stares at him for a few minutes in disbelieve before I gains back my conscious and slowly, I scoot out from the bed, without breaking his loosen hug on my waist.

I slip out from the blanket and stares at him for a few seconds, checking if he is awake or not. I bend down and pick up the pieces of my clothes as my eyes keep on eyeing him, to make sure he’s not wake up.

 I pick one by one of the pieces and wore it as I tip tap toe to the door. Most of my clothes already wrinkled here and there. My undergarments were already tore. I saw a jacket on the sofa and I quickly grabs it and wraps myself.

 

Carefully, I opens the door and closed it without making any sound. I literally runs to the hallway and went to my room.

I stand in front of it, waiting and thinking whether should I knock or not. I bet Bom must be still busy cuddling with her all time favorite man now.

I scratch my head and decided to just go downstairs for breakfast since my stomach is grumbling now. I walk lazily and press the elevator.

----

 

I sat down on one of the table and throws my gaze to the outside of the windows. The morning sight of Paris is fantastic.

Just as the name as the most romantic city in the world, that’s how romantic the morning looks like. The warm view of the ancient building and the busy cars on the brick street. It just fantastic.

I smile as I saw few kids were cycling and there’s flowers stall on the roadside.

 

I hug myself. The waiters come with my coffee and leave.

I tighten my hugs onto myself and slowly spacing off, thinking.

 

 

GD’s POV

I woke up to the throbbing in my head. It’s really hurt. I cursed slowly under my breath and rolled around in my bed.

Hangover is . I scoffed and slowly crawl my back up to lay on the headboard of the bed.

I massage my temples for a few seconds when I realize how cold I feel. I look down and was surprised to see me .

I try to remember but I can’t. I was too drunk to think. But it’s normal for me to wake up after a drunken night, . My members said I like to throw my clothes away when I drunk and I think, today is just a normal hangover morning like always.

 

I slip out of the blanket and start fishing of my clothes. Every pieces were thrown like a crazy cow as I find each of the pieces in every different part of the room. I guess I must be going so wild last night.

I chuckles. I went to the bathroom and opens the water for the bath. I walk to the sink and took the brush, press some tooth paste and start brushing my teeth.

With a half open eyes, I look into the mirror but than, blink! Both of my eyes were wide opens. I bite on the brush as my right hand quickly touch the spot that I just saw in the mirror.

It’s bruises. I tries to observe it from the mirror for a few minutes before I look on my shoulders. Yup! It’s there. The bruises is there. It’s the bruise of somehow like a bite.

I turns myself around and observe the back of myself, yup, another bruise! It looks like a tip of someone’s finger. Gosh!

I split out the paste and brush my head. I must have done something crazy last night. I must have with someone last night. God! This is bad! Real bad!

Why now? Wait. Who have I sleep with? I found no one on the bed.

I runs out from the bathroom and observe the room. Yup, right! No one else in the room. I start picking and throwing stuff, tries to find any traces or evidence of other woman.

Suddenly my phone rings. I was shocked before slowly, took it and answered it.

“Yobosaeyo?”

                “Yo! Ji! Have you wake up? Have fun last night?” the man laughs.

“Jiiii ahh… Have sooo much fuuunn huh~~” the woman behind the man coooed.

                “” I cursed.

“What?! I bet you must have enough fun. Now get your lazy up, cleans all your dirty away and come down! We are waiting for you for breakfast” the man added.

                “You must ead to recharge your energy. You must used a lot of it last night~” the woman added.

 

God! I promised these two aliens must have trapped me. Wait a minute. Why I didn’t heard Chaerin’s voice in between. Where is she? Did she knows about this?

 

I cursed my sloppiness and ran back to the bathroom to wash myself.

 

----

 

I exited the elevator and went straight to the counter.

“Can I have a cleaning service to clean up my room?”

                “Sure sir. Can you tell me your room’s number?”

 

After I settle about the cleaning with the receptionist, I went straight to the hotel’s café and saw Bom noona was waving for me.

I tries to look for Chaerin and I saw her sitting next to Bom noona and smiles awkwardly to me. I scratch my head and walks to them.

 

I sat and Seunghyun straight away patted my shoulder .he smiles. Okay, why did I think he was hiding something? I shooed his hand off and sighs.

I brushed my head and glance at Chaerin. She looks different. She was wearing a big jacket which looks almost like mine and her hair is messy like a morning hair.

When she noticed I was observing, she quickly pulls her hair up and tie it into a bun and she repaired the collar of her jacket. I cleared my throats and I noticed Bom was looking at Chaerin differently, more like pity as she brushed her jacket a bit.

 

“Umm… So, what’s your plan after the breakfast?” I asked.

                “We haven’t plan yet”

“Maybe we should go visits all the famous place around here?” I suggest.

                “Umm..” Seunghyun looks at Bom and I saw she mouthed something to him.

“So?”

                “Maybe not. Chaerin decided to go back to Korea with Minzy and we both have practiced to attend since tonight is our concert”

“You are going home already? Aren’t you going to wait until the tour finished?” I asked Chaerin.

 

She looks at me for a few minutes before moves her gaze away. She sighs and brushes the wild hair on the side of her to the back.

 

“I-i… I have something to do and settle with Minzy. U-urm, I wish I can sta-stay” she stuttered and looks down to her lap.

 

My forehead creased and my brows furrowed. Why suddenly she stuttered when talking with me?

 

“I need you to stay. We need to talk. After the concert” I said.

                “But, urm, Jiyong, I can’t stay. I have some important business to do. I-I promised I’ll follow your tour back after everything done.” She stuttered as she promised.

 

She didn’t dare to look me in the eyes like always and it makes me think. Did she feel disgust of me now? What have I done? Did I sleep with her last night? No way.

 

I nodded to show her that I understand and believe her. She smiles to me but somehow I feel like she’s faking the smile. It stabs my heart.

 

She quickly stands up and excused herself.

“I need to pack now or I’ll be late. Minzy must be waiting” she excused and leaves before hearing any replies from us.

 

I just look as she leaves. Suddenly Seunghyun hit my back and I whinned in pain.

 

BOM’s POV

I saw Seunghyun smack Jiyong back. And now he is whining in pain. Huh! Serve you right! I snort and looks at the other way.

 

“What are you such an idiot?”

                “Huh?”

“Why you didn’t said anything to her?”

                “Say what?”

“After what you—“

                “SEUNGHYUN!” I shouted to stop him.

 

Yup, Chaerin has decide and we need to respect her.

Seunghyun looks at me and glares. I shook my head and mouthed no. And, like always, he gave in to me and exhaled hardly as he sighs. He leans backward on the chair and I smiles to him as thanked. He looks at me before shook his head and hid his face behind his palms as he rubs his face several times.

He brush his hair to the back and Jiyong just look at him in questioning.

 

“What I what?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

                “Nothing” I replied.

“seriously, what is it? Hyung, noona?” he asked again.

                “Nothing! I said nothing and it’s nothing!” I yelled at him.

I snatch my clutch and harshly stand up and dashed out from the restaurant.

 

 

TOP’S POV

I looks as she stomp out from the restaurant. I sigh once again. Why all woman is so stubborn? Don’t they know that every man have the rights to state their point of view and be responsible too?

 

I respect Chaerin’s decision but it’s too crazy. It’s making the situation worse. Me, from not knowing anything to knowing everything is somehow, lost in the middle of the complicated life of them.

 

Yup, Jiyong, you are complicated. And you are going to hell if you didn’t runs for her and solve your problems.

I remembered when once, my leader is working more fast than now. He’s being such a slow now. He used to be a very responsible adult but now, such a careless old man. I sigh and scoffed.

I took a snip of my coffee and I saw Jiyong was staring at me. More like begging with his stare telling me to spill the questionnaire.

I shook my head and patted his shoulder. I lightly punch his chest and smile.

 

“Dude, you need to grow up and moves faster. Run for your destiny, catch your heaven”

I said with a smirk as I stand up and leaves him stiffened on his seat.

 

----

 

Jiyong didn’t follow us to send the girls to the airport. Bom was hugging my arms as we wait for Chaerin and Minzy settled all the flight problems.

Chaerin and Minzy comes to us as we waited with their luggages.

 

“I think it’s time to say goodbye” Chaerin said.

                “Chaerin-ah, do you really need to go? You know, you can keep on follow the tour without said a word to him…” Bom tries to pursue her.

 

Chaerin lightly shook her head and smiles.

“Anni. I think this is better unnie. I don’t think he remembers any single thing of the last night. Just let it be that way. But, really unnie, I didn’t lie about some stuff I need to settle in Seoul” she lightly smiles and I can sense it’s fake.

 

I sighs and shook my head. I look at my teary girlfriend and slowly her hair on her back. She sighs and leans closer to me.

“Oppa! You must promise me that you’ll take a good care of him okay? I promise I’ll come to your last concert in Seoul.”

 

Chaerin added. She looks at me with her cat eyes and she tries to smile as happy as she can. I nodded and patted her head.

 

“Don’t worry. I always did” I replied and smiles.

 

She nodded and slip her sunglasses on.

“We need to go now” Minzy said.

                “Yup. We are going now, unnie, oppa” Chaerin said.

“Annyeong! Take care!” me and Bom said in sync as the two latter walks to the boarding gate.

 

We wait until they exit the gate and I look down to my girlfriend and I saw she’s spacing off. She must be thinking something again now.

I nudge her and she looks up at me.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked.

                “Yup. I’m fine. But they are not” she said sadly and look back at the boarding gate.

 

I nodded as agreement and hugs her waist.

 

“Come, we need to go and snap that stupid Jiyong again”

                “Ji did nothing wrong. It’s Chae time to wake up and realize what she’s missing.” Bom suddenly said as we walks to exit the airport.

“What do you mean?”

                “I mean, Ji already did cleared the mess he started but Chaerin is the one who is trying to stop it from being repaired. See, she’s running away again” Bom added.

 

I nodded. Yup, she’s right. Chaerin is running. Running from the reality and her too much thinking of heartbreak. She need to give in and they both need to talk. Jiyong need to move faster and catch her game too. Or they’ll loose each other.

 

Yup, I know. I’ve been in there before. I look at my girlfriend again and I noticed she was spacing off as we cuddling while walking. I lowered down my head and kiss her head.

It snapped her back to reality. She looks at me and smile meaningfully. She wraps both of her hand around my waist, side hugs me and squeeze me tighter in her hugs.

I smile. Her smell, her hugs, her smiles, her small hands, her tall figures and her magenta haired are all attractive to me. She never failed to make my heard flattered and makes me fly to the seventh heaven. I kiss her head once again as we exited the airport.

 

 



 

Note:
Hello yorrobeon, anyeong! Sorry for the serious and formal writing style today. I'm just not in my happy-go-lucky mood to be casual since I'm so dizzy because of the medicinie. But, oh well, I'm going to do another chapter tonight, and I promise I'll write a more casual writing for the next chapter.

This story is going to the and it's quite sad for me to end this soon. Anyway, I need to concentrate on 'Love or What?' and my final exam after this.

Yayanie, hwaiting! Please keep on subscribing and commenting, yorrobeon. Your guys are the best.