CHAPTER 34

Made to Love You

 

She opens the text message and start typing:

MISSION 1 – ACCOMPLISHED!

And then he pick the right contact and send it. She smiles evilly with her eyes turn to a slit.

“What are you smiling at?”

She was stuttered and looks through her shoulder and catch the woman besides her was staring at her. She grins and bites her tongue.

“Nothing, I’m just super excited to see him soon! LA, here we go!” she puts her fist up, cheering.

That woman just sigh and pulls her blanket over her face, covering herself.

 

**BOM’s POV**

Kekeke~ Sorry rinnie ah, I’m doing this for you.

 

----

They arrives at the airport after long hours of journey. Omo, where were them?

 

I constantly searching for the figure while Chaerin is busy picking up our luggage. I looks at her and than back to find the person I’m waiting.

 

“BAMBIIII!!!” I heard someone shouted.

 

Well, who else will have the cartoon nickname if it’s not mine, right? Tch!

Yup, I saw her now. She was running to me with her hands up, waving at me, trying to let me notice her present.

She stop in front of me and was panting for air. I smile and looks down at her. The black short haired woman reach her hand and place it on my shoulders as she tries to stand up and breathe.

I patted her head and she furrowed. I giggles.

 

“You are late, minggki ah” I said.

                “Ah, sorry, the traffic is bad. You know, people are rushing here since the concert will be held tonight”

“Gosh, I thought only people from LA will attend the concert”

                “Are you crazy? Even people outside of LA wants to watch the concert too. They are very popular here. Despite they are not an boy idol anymore. Hehe”

“Tch. They are gaining fans days by days huh?”

                “Yup. Oh wait, where is Chaerin unnie? Ooh! CL-rooo~~~~”

 

She puts her hands up once again and wave at the latter behind me. She dashed to her and grabs her into a tight hug. Or maybe I should say, she was squeezing my Chaerin.

 

“Ack~” Chaerin shout.

                “Unniiiiie! I miss you!”

“What?? Didn’t we just met last week for the design? Tch! What a two-faced dongsaeng I have here”

 

Chaerin pats her head as Minzy loosen up their hugs. Minzy giggles and hugs Chaerin waist. And here we go again, they were talking about their business, their new designs and bla bla bla. Tch! Fashionista.

 

And now I get the duty to pulls the trolley. Aigoooo… this cold blooded woman.

 

-----

 

We arrives at the hotel after an hour of traffic. Chaerin looks happy around Minzy. I hope she will be happy tonight too.

I giggles when I remembered about my plan without Jiyong. Yup, you got it right! I’ve planned something with Jiyong.

Lately, I’ve been pushing Dara to call him. But I’m not sure have they settled their problems or not. I’ve been asking her why she avoids Jiyong but she didn’t tell me why.

 Yup, disappointed feeling when your own bestfriend won’t share the important thing with you.

I looks at my back and found Chaerin and Minzy were still busy with Chaerin iPad. They must be discussing about the latest trend they will be featured in their next design maybe.

Don’t you remember? Chaerin and Minzy owns a popular designer boutique named ChaeZy. Yup, I know, what a brand name they have there. Do they think they are my Beyonce and Jay-Z? Tch!

But, oh well, I shouldn’t complaint. There have been sponsoring almost half of my closet now. Kekeke~

 

“Oh! So we are going to make orange as the new black?”

                “Yup! Orange and Pink, wasn’t they will be awesome?”

 

Here they go, their crazy color mix. Yucks, orange and green? Will they ever go together? I shook my head and back to my phone, like always, texting my sweeetheeearrt!

Hehe, I like to say it out loud. My sweetheart. Yup!

From: baby-boo <3
Honey, I’m so tired and I’m so hungry and I’m so sleepy and I’m so and I’m so missing youuu :*

Gosh, this stupid man always know how to brighten my day. Lately he is being all this sweet chasty. Well, maybe because our arguing area already passed? I giggles and start replying him.

 

------

 

***CL’S POV**

After a lot of discussion and brainstorm with Minzy and yup, I’m up for our next runaway stage! Yeah! Our next line gonna be awesome! I’m going to text Jeremy soon for more idea.

 

I giggles and closed my iPad. I saw Bom was non stop messaging someone. Gosh, this woman, lately, when we were out together, she and her iPhone can’t be departed. Yup, she is obsessed with texting lately.

Gosh, unnie, you are not a teenager anymore. To see you texting like a teenage girl crazy in love is sooooo annoying!

I scoot and quickly snatch her phone.

“Ohmyyyggaaddd! Euuuuuu!!! You are disgusting, unnie ah!” I shriek as I close my eyes with my left hand and shove back her phone with my right hand.

 

She giggles and snatch her phone while sticking her tongue to me. I stick my tongue back in reply.

“Who asked you to snatch my phone without my permission”

            “Gosh, I never thought you are such a old woman”

 

She mimicking me back and smirk evilly. She ignores me and continue typing. Gosh, she seriously need to get married.

 

I ignores her as we reach our hotel. Well, honestly, I didn’t expect Minzy to be here too since our fashion show is due to next month in Paris, uh, you know right?

 

Yup, ChaeZy is the name. We start the brand after Minzy graduate from her high school. So when was that? Yup, 7 years ago or 8 years ago? Oh yes, 8 years ago. We callobrate with some big names in fashion industry first before we settle down with our brand name.

Minzy is really talented in sewing and she’s real good in mix&match. While me? I was in art stream since school and art is my passion. We did enters some contest back when we are in the same school and I was the designer. I design and pick the colors and Minzy do the rest.

I was sort of the ‘ghost-partner’ of the company since no one knows that I was the designer. They thought Minzy is the main head of the awesome design. Sorry I was bragging the ‘awesome’ in there. Tehee~~

 

Okay, done with the explanation of our design. Back to Bom. Look! She was smiling again. Aigoo.. she seriously need to get marry. I shall matchmake him with my Minho oppa. Minho oppa needs to get marry too. He is being super annoying lately after harabeoji handed the company fully to him. Tch!

 

“Unnie, do you have any idea if Taeyang oppa will be there too?”

            “There where?”

 

I asked lazily as we checked in to our hotel at the receptionist. We are waiting for our keys while Bom was dragging herself to the nearest couch and flop his on the comfortable big couch.

 

“The concert, duh!”

 

Minzy is becoming more western-like nowadays. Have LA Street influence her too much? Aigoo… my innocent dongsaeng!

 

“YUUPP! He will be there! And guess what? I’ve got us the VVIP ticket and the backstage tiiiicckkkeeettt!” Bom shriek in reply.

 

Hold on, did I just hear backstage ticket? Okay ! I don’t want to go backstage. Euw! I bet Dara unnie will be there to support him too right?

 

I sigh. Bom unnie walks to me as we are walking down the lobby to our room. She locks her arms with mine.

 

“You don’t like it?”

            “Hmmm”

 

I’m not in mood now. Seriously, what she thinks I am all excited like her to be here? I sigh again.

 

“Don’t worry honey, everything will be good!” she patted my head as we unlock the door of our room.

 

Minzy left us and went back to her room. After a quick wash, I flop on the bed and dozed off to sleep. I wake up hours later when Bom unnie didn’t stop yelling, shouting and screaming to my ears, tries to wake my sleepy head up.

 

I groans in protest and looks at her with my hardly opens eyes.

 

“What with so much noise unnie ah?”

            “It’s six already! The concert is at 7.30! gosh, we will be late and we will not allowed to go backstage if you didn’t wake your sleepy up and get ready!”

“Argh, they will let you in, unnie, don’t worry. You are one of the family too. Forget about me and Minzy. We didn’t need to go backstage as desperate as you are”

            “Who said I don’t want too??!” I heard another familiar voice shouted from the door.

 

Omo, this crazy fan girl. She’s been head over heels to Taeyang since Dara’s birthday. Gosh, I’m crazy to say she’s not interested to go backstage.

Of coz she would go. She was crazy to see Taeyang and hold him and oh wait, should I said, rip him off to?

 

My eyes widen when I see what she was wearing. I fidget and suddenly jump off the bed. I circling around her and was staring like a granny.

[Minzy wear: http://www.vividoll.com/23320-large/vivi-s7903-dress-white-.jpg]

 

“OH MY GOD! It’s our new piece right? Gosh! I knew it going to be pretty!”

 

I turns to Bom unnie and my eyes widen upon what I see now. I munch to her, circling her with hand on my hips. Jaw drops.

 

“Gosh! Unnie! It’s casual day and you are not a celebrity today! Who allowed you to wear such that?”

                “What?? It going to be super hot in there”

[Bom wear: http://www.vividoll.com/23548-large/vivi-08002-dress-black-.jpg]

Dead! Yup! I’m dead! Surrounding by these two y woman. I feel so old. I create that clothes but that doesn’t mean I like when I see this two people I know rocking it ier than I thought. I sight and start messaging my temple.

 

“Tch! You sound like omma. Now stop complaint and go get yourself dress up.”

 

I push my luggage to opens. Again, my jaws drop!

 

“UUUUUUNNNNNIIIEEE!!”

 

I shouted and I saw them two runs out from the room. I groans and stomp my feet! It’s all my clothes sample. For God sake, I won’t wear it!

Crazy! The last time I wear it during my gateaway with Hyun Joong and AJ. Tch! FUUU-

 

**END POV**

---

 

**BOM’s POV**

We runs for our life out from her room. Me and Minzy giggles. Yup, she knows now what clothes that I stuff into her luggage. Kekeke~

 

I open my iPhone and start posting something to twitter. So of Minzy;

 

Haroobomkum: Guess where I am? I’m in LA now! I’m going to support my sunbaes, GD and TOP. Guys, good luuucckk! Who’s going to their concert tonight? There is one hour left! Kyyyaakk~~

 

I giggles. Gosh, it’s has been half hour pass. Where the hell she is? I tap my feet impatiently. Minzy was laying her back to the wall and was playing with her iPad. I sigh and knock the door.

“Come on Chaerin, comes out now! We are going to be late!”

                “I’m almost ready! Unnie, I’m so going to kill you”

 

Yup, I don’t care. Haha. Okay okay, so her she comes. Oh my God! Her hidden white flawless skin is now revealed! Do doong! Haha!

[CL top: http://www.vividoll.com/23794-large/vivi-08005-tube-top-black-.jpg ]
[CL bottom: http://www.vividoll.com/18875-large/vivi-0377-black-leather-skirt.jpg ]

“Now tell me unnie, why only this thing left in my luggage? I saw you stuff a lot of thing in it before?!” she fumed.

 

Jiyong is so gonna thank me today. Hmph! I proudly praised myself mentally. I smile as I observe here.

Well, of course, she has no make up on.

 

“Where’s the make up?”

                “Tch! I’m so gonna sweat so why should I wear make up”

“Ah-ah-ah! You are not going nowhere without makeup. MInzy!”

 

I called Minzy as I push her back to the room. Here we go, 2nd Mission!

 

----
I smile satisfied.

We arrive 10 minutes before the concert start and Gosh, look at the line. AMAZING!

All the fans was already there. Woman, man. Dress up crazily and ily. Ahh! Looks! There are even people copying GDTOP style. Oh how cute!

 

I snap some pictures using my iPhone and post it to my Twitter;

Haroobomkum: look at the line! Everyone going crazy. Are you excited too? Coz I ammmmmm!! Kyyaaakkk~~

 

We get down from the car. I wrap my neck with my shawl and hide half of my face with it and I put my sunglasses on.

I looks back at the girl and I saw Minzy excitedly claps her hand and Chaerin, oh well, her boring face.

 

I ignores it. I push their hand and we makes our ways to the line. Since we have the VVIP ticket so we pass the line easily. Sorry guys, I didn’t mean to cut the line but hey, I’m Park Bom! I mentally talk to the people.

 

Oh well, here we goes, in the stadium already. And oh my gosh! The upper box are all full! And the down box is half full.

We make our ways to our numbered seat and took our seat, comfortable.

Chaerin was still with her boring face while Minzy is excitedly holding the glow stick on both of her hand and the signboard on her lap.

Yup, she’s a VIP. A crazy fan girl.

 

“Unnie ah, will Taeyang oppa made the first appearance?”

                “I think so. He’s going to do the opening if not mistaken”

“REALLLYY???”

 

She sequelled and bounce up and down from her seat. Okay, she’s not a VIP after all. She only biased is Taeyang huh? Good, should I pair them up? I giggle.

 

I took out my iPhone and start texting something;

MISSION 2- ACCOMPLISHED!

 

---------- > To be continue < ------------