CHAPTER 33

Made to Love You

 

It’s the sixth month and it’s February.

Since the past three weeks, GDTOP had started their World tour and he seem so busy with work. And their first concert will be held at LA.

Only God knows how she missed him. The past three weeks, she has been so keen to search him on the net and read all the latest news about him.

She still didn’t even dare to text or call him. Thought he sometimes did call her, but she ignores the phone calls and even didn’t reply to his simple Good Night and Good Morning text.

Well, for God sake, how can she replies to it when he was greeting according to LA time zone. Duh! He sure is much stupid than me!

 

 

**CL’s POV**

I giggles again as I read another text message from him. Duh.. he is crazy. Check your time zone first!

 

I looks up and found everyone staring at me. I gulps and clear my throats.

 

I forgot that I was still in a meeting. I look at Minho oppa and he giggles while looking at me.

 

“What’s wrong with you nowadays? Going crazy already?” harabeoji teased me.

 

I stuck out my tongue and scratch my hair. I can hear everyone was laughing at me silently. It’s embarrassed.

 

------

 

From: Bambi
CL! Do you want to join me to LA?

                From: ddokChae~~^0^
                ARE YOU CRAZY?

From: Bambi
What? Noo~~~ come on, I want to watch GDTOP concert. You know, it’s been a month and I miss hiiimmm…. Don’t you miss you dampiyon too, ddokchae-ah?

                From: ddokChae~~^0^
                I don’t miss him. Not at all.

From: Bambi
LIIIIIAAAARR! STUPID LIAR LIAR LIAR LIEE~~~

                From: ddokChae~~^0^
                I’m not! Now stop message me if it’s not important.

From: Bambi
DU-UH! SEE YOU AT YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT! WE ARE GOING TO FLY THERE TOMORROW MORNING! HULL~~

                From: ddokChae~~^0^
                WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???!!

 

NO NEW TEXT MESSAGE

 

Okay, reminds me to kill her tonight if she really come to my house!

 

“Chaerin-ah, are you going to GD’s concert?”

 

I startled and look up. Oh, it’s Minho oppa. I smiles at him and shook my head. I’m not going, never will.

 

“Why? He is your husband right? You need to support him on his first concert”

                “Like he never had a concert outside Korea before, duh!”

“Pfft- what a cold wife he had. I felt sorry for GD now”

                “Yeah yeah, everyone knows, GD only match with Dara, Daragon, the perfect couple. Pshhhttt-“

“Haha. You know?”

                “Why the hell not. Everyone knows”

“Jealous?”

                “Nope. JELLY”

“That makes sense.” He giggles and sat on the edge of the table.

 

He looks as handsome as always, with his black shirt with no coats and his dark brown pants and his shining black leather shoes, the corporate looks always makes him looks extra y.

 

“You know, harrabeoji is coming in a few minutes”

                “What?? Why??”

“Ops, here he is”

 

She quickly stands up and looks behind him. Yet, he was right, there they go, harabeoji was walking to the door and opens the door abusively.

 

“I heard you are going to LA” okay, LA LA LA again!

                “Nope” I replied.

“You are not going to support your husband?”

                “He’s fine without me”

“You must be kidding me. It’s been five month since you are married. Don’t you think it’s already the time to gives your full attention to your husband? You’ve been working so hard since high school”

                “But, I like this way. I hate being nothing to do”

“What? I like to do nothing” Minho said and snort at me. I stuck my tongue.

                “I’m not you!”

“What the—aish, this girl, oh, woman, really didn’t appreciate her freedom”

                “What freedom?”

“Freedom for being free from all the works and just sitting home, going out shopping and hanging out with your friends, duh-uh!” Minho said, teasingly.

                “I’m not like your woman”

“What?”

                “Okay, stop it. Harabeoji comes to tell you that I’m giving you few months of leave. For you to accompany your husband during his world tour. You know, a man always needs his wife by his side during this hard and tiring time”

“Why being so considerate to him? Harabeoji, he didn’t need that kind of wife”

                “Aigoo.. just go and have some fun!”

“Whaat? I don’t want too”

                “Ooops, your leaves already been approved by me!” Minho shrieked happily.

 

I glare at him. Just because he is the director now doesn’t mean he has the right to expelled me silently like that. Tch, what a backstabber oppa I have here.

 

Lee Min Ho stand up, going half circled behind me and parted my head.

 

“Be a good wife okay my sweet lovely dongsaeng!”

                “Yah!” I shouted and swap away his hand.

“Just go okay. Don’t worry, harabeoji will take all the cost. Just go relax and enjoy your *cough* honeymoon *cough*” harabeoji giggles and leave the room.

 

I was left clueless. Okay, what happened in my family. Lately, they are interfering in my marriage silently. How I wished I haven’t escaped to my parent house during weekends. Wait, have they found out about our unstable marriage? !

 

“Here is the tickeeeetttt~~” Minho squealed, leaving something on the desk and giggles while literally running out from my room.

 

Tch! I folded my arms on the level of my chest and pouted. I sway back and forth while cursing my big cousins.

 

----

 

“Chaerinnieeeee~~” okay, that voice again.

                “Look what I’ve got~~” she shriek once more.

 

I groans and walks to the living room, lazily flopped on the couch and closed my eyes.

 

“Yah! What with the cold welcoming? Tch!!”

                “What now unnie?”

“Gosh, you are so cooold today. What are you in your PMS?”

                “Noo”

“Tch! You and Jiyong were just same. Not in a good mood all the time”

                “Aigooo.. why you come, unnie?”

“Didn’t I told you I will come over tonight?”

                “Tch! I thought you were just playing”

“How come? I was excited for our trip tomorrow! Have your harabeoji hand you the ticket?”

                “Oh, so you are the culprit?”

 

I quickly sit up and slanted my eyes, pinching through her. She bites her lips and mouthed “oops!”

 

Okay, just great, now my bestfriend is betraying me too? Gah, dear God, please forgive all my sins and bring my normal life back. Oh wait, did I even have any normal live? Nope, not after my marriage. I sigh.

 

**END POV**

 

----

 

**BOM’S POV**

I heard she sighs once more. I giggles. Ah, she found out! She found out!

 

“Chaerin ah, have you packed?”

                “Not yet”

 

Its my eyes turns to turn into a slit. I pinned a deep look to her. She back off a bit and jerked. Tch! This cold blooded woman.

 

“Yah! Didn’t I told you the ticket is tomorrow MORNING?”

                “it’s your third time telling me that”

“Nah, so how come you said you haven’t yet packed?”

                “Because I’m not going?”

“YAAAAHHH~~~”

 

I yelled in frustration. I need to make this work. I need to bring her there! Whatever happens, even if I had to die, I will bring her there!

 

“Unnie, stop shouting to my ear. I’ll go deaf in any minutes”

                “Deserve you right! Now go pack your stuff!”

“Nope, I don’t want to!”

                “Chaerinie, don’t make me rummage your closet!”

“Pfft—like you’ll do”

                “Don’t dare me too!”

“I dare you. Ting!”

 

What? With a sound effect? She’s making fun of me. Oh no, you’ll se what I’ll going to do.

 

I quickly stand up and runs to her room. Well, like I thought, unlocked. I quickly dash in and enters her closet.

 

Well, of course she realize what I’m going to do. She quickly runs to catch me and stop what I’m doing.

 

But she’s too late. I already had her big luggage with me. I smiles as I pushed it opens and start picking clothes and stuff it inside without packing it neatly.

 

Of course she hate it when people treats her stuff like that. Stuffing it without folded it neatly first. She’s a neat freak by the way, just like Jiyong. Well, like husband, like wife, right? Kekeke~

 

“Unnie! Stop it! Ommmooooo! My baby! Don’t treat em like thaaaat! Unnie! Stop it!”

 

She tries to push my hand away from keep snap her hanging clothes and throw it into the opens luggage. Well, of course I have more energy than her since I’m bigger.

 

And guess what, I don’t just randomly picked the clothes! I pick the most iest and feminine clothes. Haha. She’s going to wear it there. Goooooood!

 

I quickly pulls the luggage close, lock it and pulls the key with me.

 

“Nah! Now you are ready! The key will be with me! Now pack your make up!”

                “Whaaat?? Unnie, we can’t just left my baby unfolded like that!”

 

She shouted. Oh, she mad. Oh, I don’t care. I smirk and waves my index finger to her face.

 

“No no no, na ah. If I give you this key, you will unpack your staff. I know you enough to predict all that”

                “Nooooooo—I promise I wont”

“Don’t lie! Now start packing other necessary stuff. You’ll be following him through the tour!”

                “No I wouldn’t!”

“Na-a-ah, sorry miss leaduh, you are not the leaduh now, I am! Now follows my odder and keep silent!”

 

I push her out from the closet and brings her travel bag with me. I went to her vanity table and start stuffing some important make up into the bag. She just sat on the edge of her bed, looking at me, trying to plead me not to treat all her baby like that.

 

Tch, she’s obsessed with her stuff. She hates it when other people touch it and treat it like it was some diamond or whatever. Freak!

 

----

 

Here we are, in the plane. I looks at Chaerin. She was there with her eyes close. When she noticed I was staring, she opens her eyes and looks at me. She squinted her eyes showing she is not satisfied with me.

 

“Still angry?” I teasingly asked.

 

She sighs and closed back her eyes and looks at the opposite directions. I giggles at my place. The plane is about to leave in a few minutes.

 

I took out my phone and start typing:

MISSION 1 – ACCOMPLISHED!

 

------------ > To Be Continued < ---------------

 

 



 

Notes: have you noticed that lately this fics chapter going one month per chapter?

Well yeah, i'm trying to make it ended faster since the chapter is going too long. yuuuup! i'm going to end it anywhere near 40 or 45, well, just waaait! hehe.

This time, we are going to learn something from the fairygodmother - PARK BOM! *throws confetti* But this chapter going to be divided to two. well, just hang there, i'll update it again next time. I'm too sleepy to update. kekeke~