CHAPTER 32

Made to Love You

 

It’s the fifth month.

 

She can’t help herself but stare at the calendar. Another seven month to go. What will happens next? It’s only a month of avoiding and it’s already killing her inside.

 

Should she ignores the fact that she’s betraying her bff by stealing her boyfriend? Should she just keep the man to herself? Or should she just give everything up like what she planned too.

 

**Chaerin’s POV**

I sigh for the nth time that day. I push the calendar away and flipping off myself, laying flat on my back. I exhaled hardly and spacing out again, thinking while fixing my sight onto the white ceiling.

 

It’s been a month of avoiding. Yup, I’ve been avoiding the reality. The fact that he wanted us to end the relationship. Well, what’s the different with the avoiding and divorcing when they barely can’t see each other and my fear of getting find out by Dara.

 

Okay, everything is all my fault. I should just face him right?

 

And today again, like the past four weeks of weekend, I’ve been sleepover at my parents house. Thank God they didn’t questioned much.

 

But when I first starts this behavior, they did asked and I only replied

 

“he is busy and I was boring being leave alone at home”

 

Yup, I lied!

 

 

Today is the another weekend of the fifth month of our marriage. I was wondering did he know where is my hiding place during weekend?

 

Hope not!

 

He tries to talk with me during weekday. And I purposely come back home late and get out earlier than him. Well yes, it’s call avoiding and I need plan.

 

I didn’t even pick him up for lunch and I didn’t even text him to eat anymore. Was he waiting for me?

 

A long thought like every other night and slowly, I drifted to a sleep, with a nightmare.

 

----

 

I just finish the first meeting and my neck is hurt. The old pillow really causing me pain. Oemma really need to change my pillow to the new one.

 

I sight and spin on the wheeling chair. It’s about to reach the time to get home when I heard a loud chaos outside. I walk to the door and take a peek through the window door.

 

Like always, the ladies were gossiping again. Yup, the ladies always got a new hot juicy gossip to tell among them.

 

But this time, their word catch my attention;

 

“Ah, so the GD&TOP is going to LA next month for world tour? GOOOSHH!!! They are getting worldwide now!”

 

Oh wait, did I heard it right? GD and TOP going to LA? it! Now I regret ignores him all this time. I may not be able to see him for the past whole month.

 

I even didn’t wish him happy new year during the new year eve. We supposed to celebrate at his parent house but I turn him off and escape to my parents instead. Tch!

 

I’m going to miss him. I wonder how long will he be there. Avoiding him is a pain but to know he is far away is hurting more.

 

I walk back to my desk and start Google-ing about them. Oh my God, like really? Three month???!

 

Then we will wasted our 6th month, our 7th month and even our 8th month huh?

 

And waaaait up! He will not be there during my birthday too? !

 

I mentally cursed him and was just this slight to stab his picture on the desktop.

 

I grab my bag and dashed my self out from the office.

 

**END of Chaerin’s POV**

 

----

 

**GD’s POV**

 

I sigh after the long meeting of the talk about our world tour concert. I look at TOP who is in a full mood. He was smiling as he keeps on taping to his phone, messaging someone I guess.

 

“Hyung, have you pack your stuff?” I lazily asked.

                “DONE!” he said with a cheer voice.

 

Okay, it. I was all gloomy here and he is all cheery there. That pissed me off.

 

I snatch his phone, which makes him gasp and looks at me aggressively.

 

“What’s your problem?” he ask with an annoying tone.

                “I’m talking to you here and you are not listen”

“What? Didn’t I replied you just now??”

                “You didn’t look at me when you were talking”

“What was the problem with it??! And yah! What’s the problem with you? Just because Dara noona is busy that doesn’t mean you can burst to me! Duh! Now give me back my phone!”

 

Okay, speaking of Dara, I was trying to give her a call from the past three weeks. I mean, after I sense the misunderstanding occurs between me and Chaerin.

 

I think I should get myself cleared with Dara noona and get my chance with Chaerin.

 

I mean, if I didn’t break up with Dara, Chaerin will keep avoiding me right? I bet that what she want me to do, that’s why she’s avoiding me from the past four weeks.

 

I was being a by not understand what she wants when she avoid and ignores me the first week.

 

“Speaking of Dara noona, have she call you lately?”

                “Why should she call me?” Seunghyun replied as he snatch his phone back from my hand.

“Nothing, I was just wondering, did she never calls anyone after she went back to Japan?”

                “Oh, I heard she call Teddy hyung last week and she did call YG hyung every week. Oh, and I heard she did video calls with Bom two times every week.” Seunghyun replied with his eyes glued to his phone screen.

“She did call them all?”

                “Yup. Why? She didn’t call you?” Seunghyun look at me, looks interested now.

“No” I sigh and brush my shaved hair.

                “What? Really? Wasn’t you is her boyfriend? Didn’t you call her?”

“I tries to call her and she didn’t pick me up. And if she pick up, she always said she was busy. Sometimes, her manager pick it up for her”

                “she didn’t call back?”

“Nope.”

                “I wonder what goes wrong with her. I heard she call Youngbae once in a while and yeah, I heard there are some hot rumors going around in the Japan about her” Seunghyun glued his eyes on me as he was talking. His brows furrowed.

“Really?” my uninterested sound.

                “What’s up with you? Didn’t you want to know about her gossip?”

“Umm.. I just want to talk with her about something. That’s all I need. It was just a gossip by the way”

                “Gosh, you are acting weird lately. Seriously, you need to get laid. It’s been years you know!”

 

I lazily get up and walks away from our table. Seunghyun keeps looking at me as I walk further.

 

“Ah, Jiyong-ie!!” I heard the shriek.

                “Oh, annyeong noona” I smiles back at her.

“Jiiiii~~ how are my ddokchae?” she half whispered as she stopped next to me.

 

I sigh and scratch my hair. I looks at her and smiles guiltily.

 

“Okay, that doesn’t looks good. What’s up?” she asked in a low tone while looking around.

                “I shouldn’t tell you” I said and shrugged and walks away as fast as I can.

 

“Jiyong! Wait!” I heard she calls me again and I speed up.

 

I went into the Practice room and sat on the long bench. I need to think a way how to contact Dara and settle everything with her.

 

Okay, I was good with her from the beginning. I admit I like her. And I think I like her like a lover. But then when Chaerin comes, I realize that my like to Dara noona is just a like, an affection of adoration, not an affection of love.

 

Yup, I believed what my heart told me.

 

But when I was about to confess to her, all the thing being turning upside down again. The media is starting some gossip about me and the mystery girls and stuff. Tch! Media really like to spread the rumor fast.

 

“Jiyong!” I heard she shouted my name.

                “Yes noona” I replied lazily.

“Tell me, what’s wrong?” she forced me as she sat next to me.

 

I looked into those dolly eyes. Even she’s going to be 37 this year, she still looks extremely pretty with her babyfaced beauty she had. I smiled and shook my head. Looking down back to my feet.

 

“It’s nothing going on. Everything’s fine”

                “You are lying. I know what you are thinking. You like her don’t you?” she got me frozen.

 

I look up at her with a wide eyes. Shocked with her sudden statement. What she know?

 

“L-like wh-who?” I stuttered. Okay .

                “Hmm.. You like Chaerin now right?” Okay, kill me now!

“A-aani!” I denied. Well, she’s going to kill me if she think I cheat on Dara and likes Chaerin too.

                “Come on Jiyong ah, you can’t hide it from me. I can see it. When you looks at her during Dara’s birthday, when I see you looking happy during lunch time, when I saw you keep waiting for her during lunch hour nowadays, the looks at your face, the lyrics you composed lately, it’s all about her right?”

 

Facepalmed! How did she know it! Okay, I just remembered, aliens have the seventh sight huh? Hul!

 

Park Bom smirk by looking at my disbelieve face. She snorts and pulls her hair up and tied it up to a bun.

 

“Listen to me, if you want to get Chaerin, you need to loose Dara.”

                “Ahh..” I stuttered.

“Don’t worry about Dara, she’s too old for you by the way. We are 37th already. Huh, that ssantoki need to find someone match her age and get married too”

                “mm…”

“Listen here, look, Chaerin is your wife, you are already married. You need to keep your marriage. And I bet she likes you too. Knowing her, she will loves you till the last breathe. So you must to let go Dara and stick to Chaerin”

 

Jiyong nodded and sigh.

 

“Have you decided?”

                “Yup”

“So you are going to break up with Dara?”

                “About to”

“What do you mean?”

                “I tries to call her but unfortunately, I can’t reach her”

“Ehh???!”

 

Here we goes, she quelled her trademark sound. I giggles a bit before receiving a light slap on my arms. I chuckles and looks up at her.

 

“Have you tried to call her?”

                “Yup.”

“And?”

                “She didn’t pick it up or even call me back”

“What? You must be kidding me?”

                “Why should i?”

“Coz she text me everyday!”

                “It’s you, not me” I replied lazily and fidget my feet, kicking the air.

“Is he tries to avoid you?”

                “Okay, now why all the girls in the world try to avoid me? What sin have I done?”

“All the girls? Mean?”

                “Even Chae was avoiding since after the Christmas”

“What?? She did? What have you did?”

                “nothing. It was Christmas and I took her out to the amusement park and we are having dinner and I was about to confess and…”

“WHHHHAAAATT?? You have confessed???!”

 

Park Bom looks at me with excitement.

 

“Calm down noona, it didn’t turns out that good. I don’t know what she was thinking but before I could say anything, she runs away from me. Since than, she keep avoiding me. She didn’t pick me up for lunch, she always going to the office earlier and come back home really late at night. Even during weekend, she was nowhere to be found” I sighs.

                “Gosh, she must feel guilty.”

“Guilty?”

                “Yup, you are her bestfriend’s boyfriend. Even if you are forced to marry, she shouldn’t suppose to fall in love with you and betray Dara, well, that must be her thought”

“Gosh, I was thinking that too.”

                “Thus, you need to clear the mess ASAP”

“I’m trying too”

                “I’ll talk to Dara to call you”

“yeah, thanks noona”

                “I’ll forced too even if she didn’t want. Just tell me once she call you, alright?”

“K”

                “You really need to clear all the thing up. Let me be your fairygodmother and help you with your looooooooove life!~~” she cooed.

 

Just as she finished, Seunghyun opens the door and peek inside. Bom stiffened when she saw TOP hyung. I smiles looking at these two aliens. They are hiding something too, I can see something.

 

Honestly, they need to settle down by this age. They sure made a cute babies. I’ve been imagining holding their babies from the past, five years, for God sake!

 

Their up and down relationship sure need a boost. Come on, get Bom noona pregnant, hyung!

 

Okay , talk about pregnant, at this age, I really want to hold and cuddle my own baby. Then I smiles when I remember about Chaerin.

 

And once again since the past few months, I’ve been dreaming about our babies again, it must be good!

 

“Hye noona” TOP greeted.

                “Ah, urm, hye Seunghyun” she smiles awkwardly and bows back.

“What you are doing here?”

                “Just chit chatting with my Jiyongie”

“*cough*cough*” Jiyong fake a cough.

                “Ah, I need to go”

 

Park Bom quickly stand up, grabs her bag and walks pass by Seunghyun.

 

Maybe I was being delusional but I saw TOP was whispering something to her when she pass by.

 

Okay, it’s been five months since I went back to our apartment. I wonder what this two have been up to. I smirk when Seunghyun turn to look at me. He grins back at me and scratch his head. Dang! BUSTED!