CHAPTER 26

Made to Love You

 

CHAPTER 26       

        There are two day before the wedding and Chaerin just missing Jiyong so much. After the incident between them in the studio, she just restrains herself from go and meet Jiyong. She didn’t want to. She felt so ashamed that she replied to his kiss.

                She sighs and walks into the cubicle of her coworkers. It’s lunch time and there are just several of them left. Some of them were eating on the pantry. She saw the women were gathering in the room, eating and was focusing on something on the table.

                Suddenly, she felt curious. She wasn’t a type of a busy body girl but when she looks like the women were chatting and they noise can be heard even from the outside. She curious. She opens the door and everyone turns to look at her.

“Ah, Miss Lee” they greeted her with a bows.

“Hi. Continue eating” She said and walks closer to them. they give her some space to walks.

“Please sit” One of the woman said as she emptied a chair for her.

“It’s okay. What are you guys were talking? You are so loud that I can hear it from the outside” Chaerin said with a smile.

“Ah, sajangnim, we are reading the gossip” Seceratary Min said.

“What gossip?” she asked back.

“Ah, this” Min showed her iPad.

                It’s news about Jiyong. She can see Jiyong pictures in the news. She gulped and snatches the ipad. She touches up to scroll down the screen. She read the news carefully. She closed her opens mouth with her hand. Oh no. she said.

“Sajangnim?” Secretary Min asked.

“I’m going. I might not be in this evening” Chaerin said before she left the room and to the carpark she went.

---

 

                Chaerin reach YG buildings and saw a lot of media were gathering in front of the gate, blocking her way to enter the building. She reverse the car and drove to his second home, reporters again. She sighs. She slaps her steering and moves away to his first home, his parent’s home, and another reporter? She slaps the steering real hard and speed up to her home.

                She reaches her house phone and makes a call to his parent home.

“Ah, Chaerin. Sorry for the mess thing happens today. I can guarantee you the rumor are not true” Jiyong’s mom try to comfort her. She sighs.

“It’s okay Mrs. Kwon…”

“Call me eomonim” she said.

“It’s okay eomeonim. I believe in him” Chaerin said with a sigh.

“Please don’t be upset to my Jiyong” Mrs. Kwon tries to persuade her.

“I won’t. Don’t worry. But I don’t want my parents to know about this from the media first. So I think, we should meet up for dinner tonight” Chaerin said, calmly over the phone.

“Ah, yeh! I think that was a good idea!”

“Yes. Please invite the rest of the family members too, Dami unni and obeonim too, okay?” Chaerin reminded.

“Yeh, I will. But, where should we have the dinner?”

“Ah, can you get out of the home now?” Chaerin asked.

“No. there are so many reporters.” Mrs. Kwon said with a sad tone.

“Ah, are there any ways that we can enters the home safely?” Chaerin asked again.

“Ah, yeh, you can get straight into the parking loft”

“Arrasso, then me and my family will be having dinner at your home, is that okay eomeonim?” Chaerin state her ideas.

“Yeh. That’s brilliant”

“Urm, eomonim.. do you know how is Jiyong now?” She asked.

“He is here since this morning. You know, the news written last night so its lucky that he is staying here last night” Mrs. Kwon explained.

“Oh, I’m glad. Then see you tonight eomeonim” Chaerin tries to sound cheerful. Not to worries Mrs. Kwon.

---

 

“Eomma, what’s with the plenty of dishes we got here for dinner” Jiyong asked when he saw there are variety of food on the long dining table in the main dining room in the house.

“Ah, don’t you know? Your in law family will be here for dinner”

                Jiyong chocked on his drink. He coughs before continue.

“What? Why didn’t you tell me eomma? I need to get ready now” he said as he runs back upstairs.

“Oh, he is excited” Mrs. Kwon said to Jiyong’s sister who are helping her in the kitchen, Dami. She smiled back, meaningfully.

---

 

“Annyeonhosaeyo, eommeonim, abeonim, Agassi” Chaerin greeted with a bows.

                Then her parents and her dongsaeng turns to greet the whole Jiyong’s family. They bow to each other. Jiyong appears behind his parents and start greeted her family.

“Annyeohasaeyo jangin eoreun, jangmonim, Haelin-ssi.”Jiyong greeted and bowes 90°.

                Chaerin chuckles on how polite Jiyong looks tonight. With his white tee, tuck in his black pants.

“Annyeong Chaerin”He greeted her.

“Ah, annyeong Jiyong-ssi”she greeted back and bows to him.

“Come on in”Mr. Kwon invinted them and they all enters the large family house and sat in the huge living room.

The both parents were talking to each other for the moment. Haelin, Chaerin, Dami and jiyong just sat there quietly.

                Dami excuse herself and disappears into the kitchen to prepare the dinner. Mrs. Kwon turns to excuse herself and gets into the kitchen.

                Mr. Kwon and Mr. Lee were happily laughing to each other talk and sometimes they get into a serious talk about each other family and stuff related.

“The dinner is ready”Mrs. Kwon come and asks for the whole family to enters the main dining room.

“Woah, this is a lot. Who cook this?” Mrs. Lee asked when they all seated.

“I cook myself. These are all my family tradition food”Mrs. Kwon proudly said.

“Ah, it looks nice.”Chaerin compliment.

“And it’s taste the best”Jiyong said with a smile parted on his face. Chaerin smiles back and nodded.

“Then, shall we eat now?”Mrs. Lee asked and everyone nodded in sync.

                The youngsters were eating quietly while the elders were eating and talking simultaneously. Jiyong can’t keep himself eyeing Chaerin. It’s been two days since he last meet her.

                She looks extremely adorable today. With her purple flowery below knee dresses, an above waist faded blue jeans jacket with her blonde hair tied up in a ponytail, she looks as cute as a 20 years old girl. She just had a thin makeup; thin simple eyeliner with no wing added and her lips is tempting with the orange lipstick on.

                Realize she was being eyeing, chaerin glares at Jiyong and smirk at him with a wink. Jiyong almost chock and he quickly drinks up his water. Chaerin chuckles and continue focusing on her food.

                The elders turn their sight to Jiyong who are juggling up his drink. He grins at them in replies.

Ah, by the way, we are here for one reason. It’s about our son, Jiyong” Mrs. Kwon starts the talk after everyone done eating their dinner.

Ah, yes, I heard about that too. But, what think we need to discuss about?” Mrs. Lee asked. Unaware about the new gossip that spread on the internet now.

“About the gossip that was written all over the media today” Mr. Kwon said, coolly laying on the back of his seat.

“What gossip?”Mr. Lee asked.

“Ah, is it about oppa with the case?”Haelin asked.

                Everyone looks at her. Haelin swallowed her hard.

“I just heard my friends talk about it this morning in the office”Haelin explained herself.

“Yeh, about that”Mrs. Kwon starts.

“Mind explained yourself Mr. GD?”Mr. Kwon said, clasping his both hand together and level it on his chest.

“Ah, urm, that, I, I admit to the media that I did smoke a cigarette which then I notice the taste is a bit different once”Jiyong paused and looks at Chaerin, wait for her expression.

                Chaerin looks at him, with her poker face on. Snip in her orange juice, puts it back on the table and back to concentrated on him. Jiyong sigh.What with that expression? At least give me a word or two.

“And I think, the smoke is the . But, the police said that the amount is too little to file a case. And I don’t know why the media is making it big. I admit I am all irresponsible for taking a cigarette from a stranger but, hey, I need to smoke that time so when someone offer one, I accept it. That’s all”Jiyong tries to explain himself. He sighs.

“But you shouldn’t take something from stranger”Mrs. Lee said.

“I know. I’m sorry. I’ll be more careful next time. But, to be honest, the case is last year case. I didn’t know why now they make it up. Hence, I’ve smoked less now, after the incident” Jiyong plays his finger along the wine glass.

“I think, the media is all the problem now. They just like to revolve around celebrity like you” Mrs. Lee backing him off.

“Yeh, I guess so”Jiyong said and scratch the back of his head.

“Because of the new gossip, the media will now start searching for new hit of you to get your guards down”Mr. Lee said.

“Yeh, I know”Jiyong nodded.

“So, I was thinking, because of the kids marriage will be held in two days, I think, we need to cancel the church wedding”Mr. Kwon enters the conversation.

“Ah, but…” Mrs. Kwon was surprised by Mr. Kwon sudden idea.

“I think it’s the best idea”Mr. Lee said.

“Because my Chaerin didn’t like attention, I think if we didn’t do the church wedding, then there will be no gossip leaked. Then they both can be married in secret”Mrs. Lee said.

“What so good to be secretly married? I think you should public this”Dami stated her mind.

“Yes. I think it too”Haelin support.

“I don’t want to make it public for now. I’m not yet ready” Chaerinsaid. Everyone looks at her.

“But, why unnie?”Haelin asked.

“Becoz, I didn’t want to be involve with his gossip, need to do the press conference, facing the flashing camera around me, and I bet even my private life will be bash too” Chaerin sighs.

“I understand. That’s why I said, we just get them registered their wedding and then we will be going with the reception in Min Hye restaurant just like we planned. Just no church wedding”Mr. Kwon explained.

“But, how about the wedding dress?”Mrs. Lee asked.

“That one, we can go take it and save it for future. When they ready to public, we will make a church wedding for them” Mr. Lee said.

Ah, or maybe I can use it for my wedding instead?” Haelin said and giggles.

“No, that’s mine!”Chaerin said, hands on her hips with scrunching face.

“I don’t care eh eh eh eh eh..” Haelin sings and laughs.

                Chaerin smack her head which cause Haelin to whine.

“Serve you right”Chaerin said and stick her tongues out playfully. Haelin do the same thing and their mom stops them.

“This kids, I’m sorry Mr. and Mrs. Kwon, they always like that. Despite they are this old”Mrs. Lee sighs.

“It’s okay, I understand”Mrs. Kwon chuckles.

                Chaerin blush a bit on how childish that she be few minutes ago. Jiyong looks at her and chuckles. Another side of her, cute and childish. Jiyong thoughts.

“Then it decided. No church wedding, just wedding reception and registration” Mr. Kwon asked Mr. Lee about it.

“Yes.”Mr. Lee nodded and the two of them shook hand as agreement.

“Then, what dress should we get them both wear tomorrow?”Mrs. Kwon asked.

                And after minutes of argument and agreement, the family decided to get the two brides a new pair of evening gown and the bridesmaid dress also will be canceled. Haelin whined. She wants to wear the bridesmaid dress. It her first time but no one listens. She healed out hard breathe and folded her arm, protesting.

                Chaerin patted Haelin shoulder and make a fake pity face to her. Haelin whine and start slamming her arm.

                Jiyong giggles from his place. He is enjoying the show. Haelin heating Chaerin hand and they are both whining like a kid. Jiyong can’t get his eyes off. He likes the view of Chaerin laughing, her smile, her lips, her cheek, her eyes, all are perfect.

                He feels something vibrate in his pocket. He pulls out his phone and read the reader. He sighs. Why she always in between them? He sighs. Should he ignore the call. Ah, no, I’ve played hard to get her and why should I let it waste. Yes, I love her. Not the woman in front of me. He sighs.

Yes. He need to get a grip of himself. He likes Dara, not Chaerin. Yes. Hold on it Jiyong! He persuade himself. The answered button is pressed in he walks away from the table.

Everyone on the table didn’t notice him but Chaerin looks at him from the point of her eyes. A bit hurt that he took the call as if the meeting wasn’t that important to him.

Haelin notice her unnie moods change. She looks at Jiyong, who are now talking in the garden, behind the sliding glass door. Chaerin looks down on her lap. Haelin caress her back. Tries to give her some energy.

She knows what happens between them and she always pray the best for them.

---

                A day before the wedding, and they need to get the brides a pair of clothes for their wedding reception. So here they are, the two brides, with half hearted face. One, who need to take another break from her work and one, who actually need to fetch his girlfriend from the airport but need to attend this. Both frowning.

“Well, look look look at the brides faces”Dami said, with a mimic like she was talking to Haelin alone.

“Yeah. Don’t show that you are too force for this ah unnie, oppa”Haelin said to them.

                Chaerin faking a smile, which looks obviously that she is faking it. While Jiyong just sighs and smirk. Dami smack his arm hard makes him whine.

“Yah! Noona! That’s hurt!”Jiyong rubs his burning arm.

“Serves you right. Now get your off and pick a tuxedo!”Dami shove him off.

                Jiyong sighs and starts walking.

“Ah, we are going our way unnie”Haelin pulls Chaerin hand and they went another way.

                Dami follows Jiyong as he picks his dress. They went from one boutique to another. The high class mall only consist of high quality designer’s boutique. Only numbers of people can afford the clothes.

                After hours of picking and fitting. Jiyong finally pick one of the best tuxedo he can had, after numerous complaint from Dami noona, he decided to pick one.

                Same happens to Chaerin. Since she can’t pick something from her own line, she can’t manage to catch her eye on anything. Until haelin whining her about how tired she is following her. So she picks one.

---

“Chaerin-ah, have you done with your makeup? We are going first”Her mother shouted from the door.

“Yeh, I’m almost done. You go first mom. I’ll be there with Haelin” Chaerin shouted back from the room.

“Arrasso. Don’t be late”Mrs. Lee reminded her once again before she left the two girls in the room.

“Is this enough?”Chaerin asked as she adjusting her thick eyeliner.

 “Which lipstick should I wear?” Chaerin looks at the numerous lipstick on her tables.

“It’s your wedding, you pick” Haelin said as she finish up her looks with a vanilla pink lipstick.

“Ah, should I wear pink too?” Chaerin asked as she took the lipstick from Haelin hand.

“No you silly. You the bride so you need to boom the look!” Haelin said and then she start rummaging Chaerin makeup box.

“Ah, this is awesome!” Haelin handed the lipstick.

                Chaerin try it and claps her lips to even it. It’s red orangy color.

“Nah, now you look daebak!” Haelin said with her both thumbs up.

                Chaerin checks herself once again. She added up her accessories, repairs her hair once more and then walks out the room. Haelin catch from behind with her purse in her hand. They get into the limo and starts drive out of their house.

(Her makeup: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2701/4499285148_1c51bf7e91.jpg)
(Her hair: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg339/scaled.php?server=339&filename=a00811834dcd940f9ca5d.jpg&res=medium)

---

It’s 4:00 pm.

                Jiyong was there, at the main entrance who are design with mash up colors of roses and white lilies. He was waiting for his bride. He sighs. Everyone is impress at how he carries himself today. He did come with crazy clothing during their marriage certification signing but this evening, he totally changes into a groom looks man.

(Outfit: http://www.mrporter.com/images/products/303057/303057_mrp_ou_xl.jpg)
(Accessories: http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/61J16ZSLV_large.jpg , http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/61R91ZMDM_large.jpg , http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/61L98ZGLD_large.jpg)

                Chaerin comes in right before half of the guest arrived. She looks extremely stunning. Jiyong can’t take his eyes off of her. She looks pretty in white, absolutely! With her golden blonde hair that were blow dry and was pin to be on one side, her bangs is off today, she swept the bangs to the side. She looks 200% different than the normal her.

                He never knew she could rock a dress like that. She sure has the same crazy sense of style as he is. Look how she rocking herself. It’s should be their receptions but her dress? That’s not bridal. But, wait, it still white so it can be accepted. Jiyong smirk.

(Outfit: http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/109566/109566_ou_dl.jpg)
(Shoes:  http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/60301/60301_in_dl.jpg)
(Accessories: http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/61G10ZMDM_large.jpg , http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/174132/174132_in_dl.jpg , http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/162102/162102_e1_dl.jpg, http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/171097/171097_fr_dl.jpg)

                Jiyong smiles to see her wedding ring on her finger. Jiyong looks at his finger which has the pairing rings, although the shape wasn’t the same. It’s not couple ring by the way but inside of the ring, they are where their both names craved on.

(Jiyong ring: http://www.montblanc.com/en-us/shop/Jewelry/LadiesFine-Montblanc-4810-Collection/Rings/~/media/Images/Products/Simple%20Product%20Images/02_01_01_101073.ashx?h=267&w=268)
(Chaering ring: http://www.montblanc.com/en-us/shop/Jewelry/LadiesFine-Montblanc-4810-Collection/Rings/~/media/Images/Products/Simple%20Product%20Images/02_01_01_101048.ashx?h=267&w=268)

He smiles. He looks back at her who are now lifting her brows, sort of asking, what with the sight? Jiyong shook his head as an answer. Minutes later, they are both busy welcoming the guess, receiving gift and so on. And just as schedule, the event went well.

                Chaerin introduce him to some of her family member. She sure has big families which live almost everywhere in the world. Some are in America, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Europe, UK and etc.

                So the reception went well. All the family praises the brides sense of style. It’s rare. Although most of Jiyong’s family know Jiyong crazy style but they never predict he will married someone who can goes with his sense and rocks it just as good as he did.

                They sure will make a good couple; said some of the relatives of Jiyong and Chaerin. The groom and bride just smile and thanked them. Deep in Chaerin heart, she is happy to hear that and she prays they can be a good couple, which, hope only will be hope. Chaerin sighs on her thoughts. Almost the entire guest already leaves.

                Jiyong looks at her and raises his brows. Chaerin shook her head. She took the glass of wine and drinks it. Jiyong just look at her. What’s wrong now? tired maybe? He thought.

“Are you both sure you both didn’t want to go for a honeymoon? You know omma and your aeppa can book an immediate ticket now for your both, just named the place” Mrs. Lee suddenly approached the couples who are now sitting on one of the empty table.

“Ah, it’s okay oemma, I still have a lot of unfinished work in office” Chaerin said.

“Work work work. That’s why I didn’t allowed you to get involve with the family business. Now you are married, you should spend more time with your husband. Right Jiyong?” Mrs. Lee lectures her.

“It’s okay jangmonim. I also have some scheduled to attend” Jiyong replied.

“I think you should stop working and be a full time housewife” Here Mrs. Lee goes again with her lectures on ‘how-to-be-a-good-wife’.

“It’s okay jangmonim. If she stay home, she’ll be bored too. I’m busy too so if she stays home, she’ll be lonely”

“Lonely? You must be kidding me. Get her pregnant A.S.A.P. then she won’t be lonely and you will be in home more” Mrs. Kwon join the talk.

“Ah, we just married omma, what with the ‘kid’ talk”

“Just married but you are not young anymore!” Mrs. Kwon pinch Jiyong hand that makes him scream painfully.

“Omma, that hurt!”

“You deserve it!” Dami said as she sat on the table with her 4 years old daughter.

“Noona!” He protest. Chaerin giggles.

“And you Chaerin! Don’t stress yourself to much! You need to relax more so that you can get pregnant easily” Mrs. Lee smack her shoulder. She rubs her pain shoulder.

“Omma, we still new. We still need our honeymoon year” Chaerin protest with a pout.

Honeymoon year your ! You are 28 for God sake Chaerin. So stop playing around and get your tummy pop with a kid!” Mrs. Lee smack her shoulder again.

“Omma…” Chaerin protest.

“You hear this, if you both didn’t get a baby in this 2 years, I will totally makes and forces you two to make one! Don’t think I will stay out of your marriage. I will absolutely involve and revolve around you two if you both didn’t settle down happily and makes babies!” Mrs. Kwon tries to blackmail them.

“Omma, you must be kidding me!” Jiyong protes.

“I’m not kidding” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Ah, I’ll be joining her too!” Mrs. Lee added.

                The two laws look at each other, smiling, nodded and shook their hand as agreement.

“Oh, ” Jiyong cursed as he hailed out hard breathe.

                Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Lee looks at their son and daughter face and laughs evilly. Chaerin sighs and looks at Haelin. Haelin mouthed her ‘get ready for the worst’. Tsk, she’s not helping at all!

 



 

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the super late update. Here I gave you the triple update. Ah, I'm not sure about the qualities but I hope it's fine and not that messy. Tsk. I'm such a messy writer. Aigoo.

Anyway, now that they are married. Get ready for the worst! Kekeke. I'll try my best to put an end to this story. I hope it won't be too long chapters.

And please click the link to get more view of the clothes and stuff. Haish, I've wasted the whole day looking for the best dress and accessories to fit those two style. And that the best I can imagine. Hope you guys like it!

Do comment and subscribe!