CHAPTER 24

Made to Love You

 

                Jiyong unlock the door and hold the door for Chaerin as she enters with a bow. The apartment still empty.

“So, you really want me to stay?” Chaerin said as she walks to the living room.

“Uh huh” Jiyong said as he follows her from the back.

“What for?” Chaerin asked, lifted her left brows as she facing Jiyong.

“Ah? I should have reason for it?” Jiyong asked back.

Chaerin nodded.

“Then, I should state my reason?” Jiyong asked again while lifted his left brows.

Chaerin chuckles. She walks nearer to Jiyong and puts both of her hand on his shoulder. She then nodded.

“Really?” Jiyong rested his hand on his chin, thinking.

                Chaerin slap his shoulder as she walks away and took her baggage.

“Where is your shower? I need to take my shower” she said as she lifts the baggage the same level as her to show him she need to change.

“Ah, you can use the one in my room” Jiyong said as he waved his finger, asking her to follow him.

---

“This is my room. You can use it for today” Jiyong said as he opens the door for her.

“Woah, so neat for a man” Chaerin compliment while observing around. Placing her finger on the white colored wall and tracing it.

“I’m a neat person” Jiyong boost himself.

“Ah, that’s good. Then we will not cause a lot of nuisance to each other” Chaerin said while walking to the center of the room, to the bed.

                She placed her baggage on the bed and still, observing around. She saw something interesting on the wardrobe and pick up a frame from the wardrobe. Her face furrowed. She huffed and place back the pictures.

                Jiyong just observed her from the door. He saw her picking up a picture from the wardrobe. Oh wait, what picture she took? Ommo! Jiyong scratched his head. Then she saw she placed back the picture and turn to him with her furrowed face. Jiyong tries to act cool and lifted his brows asking what. She turns to other side and walks back to her baggage.

                Chaerin lifted her baggage and when to the closet. She stand for awhile in front of the big closet before slide the door to open. She examined the closet for awhile. Looking for something in the closet. She placed down her baggage and starts to push the hanging shirt of Jiyong, making a small empty space.

“Do you have extra hanger?” She asked without looking at him.

                Jiyong scrunched his brows, what she want to do.

“Do you have it?” Chaerin asked again. this time, with a louder voice.

“Ah, yeh. In the upper cabinet to the left” Jiyong directed from the door.

                Chaerin found the hanger and took few of them. She her baggage and emptied it to the floor.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“Unpack my bag” She answered while her hand busy dividing her clothes on the floor.

                She lift up one by one of her clothes and hang it using the hanger. Then she stand up back and start hanging it in the empty space she made before. Jiyong still looking while crunching his brows.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked the same question.

“Setting up my closet” She answered innocently.

                Minutes later, all of her stuff already been placed in the closet, on the place that she emptied by herself for her stuff to fit in. She picks up her left undergarment and walk to the wardrobe after she slide the closet door to shut it.

“This must be the place you keep your undergarments, right?” Chaerin said while pulling one of the drawer.

“Ah, I’m right” she answered herself.

                She opens another drawer, finding for empty drawer, but all of it is full.

“You have too much clothes for a second home” she complaints.

“I like clothes. Even my own large walk-in closet in home are almost full in my own home. And I still have lots of my old clothes in my parents house” He answered back.

“Ah, then we are even” she spin her head back to him and smirk as she fluttered her eyelashes.

“What? Oh my God, then where should we stuffed all of our wardrobe when we live together then?” He said, unintentionally.

“Then we will renovate one of the room to be our wardrobe, okay?” she answered.

                Chaerin pulls out some of his boxers and placed her undergarment inside. Then she stuffed his boxer in back.

“Done!” She said.

                Chaerin walks back to her bag which she left on the floor with a pair of clothes. Then she lifted her clothes and left the bag on the bed. She turns to face Jiyong.

“Don’t worry, I hide my undergarment so that when your girlfriend come to visit, she won’t notice the ‘other woman’ clothes” She said before walks to the shower.

“What do you mean by this?” he asked, pointed to the closet.

“Since this is your second house, it’s going to be mine too. Right? We are marrying in a week, oh wait, no, it’s 5 days from now, don’t your remember? So what’s yours, is mine too. Arrasso?” she said and smirk before disappear into the shower, closed the door after him.

“Oh, se sure have some guts. I just ask her to stay for a night but she act like she’ll going to stay here forever. Tsk tsk tsk. Woman woman” He muttered to himself and leave the room.

---

                Chaerin comes out later, fully clothes. In her comfortable extra large shirt with large collar and a pair of woman boxer which lost under the large shirt.

“Jiyong?” she called his name but no answer.

                Chaerin stands in front of the shower room and looks around the room, finding for him but he wasn’t there. She scrunched her face. She then walks to the door. She peeks out and calls his name again, still no answer, she looks left and right. Then she can hear the sound of the TV.

                Chaerin walks to the living room, the TV is on. She entered the living room area and found Jiyong is sleeping soundly on the couch.

                She walks closer to him and sit down on the small space on the couch where Jiyong lies. She looks at his face. Slowly, a smile curved up her lips. Her hand move by itself. She carefully touches his nose, and trace down his face.

                Jiyong groans. His sleep is disturbed by something that moves around his face. He furrowed his face and groan again. However, he didn’t bother to open his eyes. His eyes are to heavy for him to open it. So he stay shut and groans and moves his face a bit.

                Chaerin quickly pulls back her hand. She looks at him who is moving, changing his sleep position. She giggles on how cute he looks. When he settled back and sleep soundly back, she traced his jawline back. She can’t help herself but admires the cute pure Korean face he had. All of his features just so irresistible to not to be like. She continue caressing his jaws with her right hand and smiling while admiring his face.

                Without she knows, Jiyong already wake up. He opens his eyes a bit to see what the thing that have been moving on his face which is the cause that disturbing his nap. He saw Chaerin looking at him, smiling adorably. He almost smiles but quickly shut back his eyes and tries hard not to smile.

                Jiyong felt a bit goosebump when he can feel a movement of a lighter thing on his bare collarbone. He scrunched his eyes. He wants to move. The tickling movement really itching. He needs to scratch his skin badly. So he quickly opens his both eyes in one move and saw her face.

                Chaerin face just an inch away, she didn’t close her eyes but her eyes were fixed on his cheek, his cheek is so adorable that she felt like kissing it now. Without she noticed it, her faced already inch away. But still, she didn’t noticed that Jiyong is awake.

                Jiyong smirked and quickly pulls her, in one hop, Chaerin lied down on the couch now with Jiyong on top of her. He smirk to the shocked face Chaerin.

“What do you think you are doing, huh?” don’t know why but that his most used word in one night.

“Ah.. I just.. I ju-just..” she stuttered.

                Jiyong smirked in replied. He slowly lean closer, lean his face to her. Making her to arch back a bit, pressing her head to the couch, try to get away from his, now, almost close to her. No way, what he tries to do? She looks down at his lips which is now just a breath apart. She can feel his breathe on her nose now. Her head is spinning, full of worries.

                Chaerin squeeze her lips, hiding it as she shut her eyes in forced, she can’t look at his smirk anymore. She can feel his lips, brush on her half lips before a vibrate disturbed what comes next.  She heard Jiyong sighed but he just didn’t move from the position, leaning above her.

                Chaerin opens her eyes and look at the coffee table, to his phone which is now singing loud, asking for attention. She looks back at Jiyong, who are now, tracing her face with his eyes. Chaerin puts up her hand which is before, she keep on her chest, to his face. She touch his both cheek.

“Jiyong…” she whispered.

                Jiyong didn’t replied but just continued look at her.

“Jiyong ah…” she called again.

                His eyes are now fixed on her lips.

“Jingyo ah..” she called again.

                Now she can see his eyes moves to her eyes, and lock her eyes in a gaze. She smiles a bit.

“Jingyo oppa!” she said while pressing her cheek with her both hand.

                Jiyong snap back to real life when his phone starts to ringing once more. He sighs and sit down, he picks up his phone and see the caller. His eyes widen. He quickly press the answer button and stand up.

“Dara..” he calls the caller and eyeing Chaerin.

                Chaerin froze on her back. Hearing his girlfriend name somehow, making her heart skip a beat and aching. What’s this feeling now? She sigh as she gets up and sit. She can hear he is whispering as he opens the sliding door to the balcony. Understand that he needs a space. She stands up and disappear in his bedroom.

                Chaerin lies her back on the door and sighed once again. She touch her chest. She don’t know why but it hurts there. She sighed once again before walk lazily to the bed and lied down on her chest. She kicks her slipper off, in order to protest her heart. She crawl up a bit to the stack of pillow and hug one of it.

                She buried her face in the pillow, she feel like screaming now but she realizes she was in another people house so she just screamed lightly to the pillow. And later she drowns in her sleep after minutes of talking and consoling herself.

---

                Jiyong enters back to the living room to find Chaerin was nowhere to be seen. He sighs and tries to find her in the kitchen. He saw her shoes on the front door so he guess, she is still in the apartment. Jiyong enters his room and found Charin was sleeping quietly on her front. She is hugging hard to the pillow.

                Jiyong lies next to her, and lied by his side and using his hand to support his body weight to take a better look on her face, who are facing the other direction. He saw she is sleeping with her face scrunching, he chuckles coz it’s really cute.

                Jiyong lies on his back and look up to the ceiling. Five more days and he will married her. What will happens next? Will their marriage last? Or will he give her up for Dara. He don’t know what but when Dara calls her just now, he had this uneasy heart to left Chaerin and answer the call. He sighs. Ottokae? He thought to himself.

                He then placed both of his hand on his head, hiding his eyes and keep thinking until he doze off.