CHAPTER 20

Made to Love You

CHAPTER 20

WARNING: This is a PG-13 chapter.
[If you are a good girl, just skip at the second divider (---)]   

 

Jiyong get into the recording room. He found TOP is already there. TOP is sitting comfortably on the wheeling chair in front of the Apple PC. He is concentrating on something in the screen. Even when he greeted, only Teddy did reply.

     Jiyong walks to the black couch to put his stuff down. He take a glance on the screen. Try to know what his hyung is so obsessed in. TOP is browsing through the Naver site, a popular Korea Entertainment site. Jiyong glance at the picture attach to the news and looks back down to his bag.

    Suddenly, he startled. He looks back to the screen, narrowing his eyes and walks towards TOP. He observed the picture. His eyes didn’t lie.

“Oh !” He cursed.

     TOP turns around, look at him, his eyes turns into a slit. He gives Jiyong what-is-it? looks. Jiyong gulped. Realize his sudden reaction.

“Ah, nothing.” Jiyong said as he walks backwards few steps.

    TOP lifted his left brows.

“It was nothing, hyung, really” Jiyong convinced.

     But, TOP knows him for decade already. And he knows Jiyong wouldn’t curse because of nothing.

“Than that ‘’ is for nothing? Hmm, how convincing” he mocks.

“Aish, chinca, hyung, it’s nothing. I just feel like cursing” Jiyong scratch his head and grins.

     TOP sigh and turns away. He didn’t feel like forcing him. But really, why suddenly Jiyong cursed when he reads the news. Wait, did he know this girl? TOP talks with his mind. looking at the pictures. Observing what’s wrong with the pictures.

---

       Jiyong walks out from the record cubicle when suddenly the recording door pushed harshly from the outside. A long, nicely toned feet in a unique adidas shoes stomp in the room. Jiyong gulped. It’s been two weeks he manages to escape from the owner of the pretty feet.

     Jiyong quickly turns back, wants to hide in the cubicle.

“Oh no you won’t go anyway Kwon Jiyong!” the woman ordered.

     Jiyong swallowed hard. In a slow motion, he twisted his ankle to turns his body. He fakes a grin as he walks towards the tall woman. Her face shows her mood and emotion. Jiyong cursed his fate today. What karma hit him today. Tch.

“Anyyeong noona” he said and keeps on grinned.

“Huh, so you dare to greet me with such a calm ways? What you think I’m gonna warmly greet you back after the past two weeks? No way!” she split all.

“Where do you think you are doing? Running away? Hello, we are in the same company so how long you plan to escape? A year? Or ten years? Or until I die?” she added, her eyes looks like she’s going to eat him in anytime.

“Ah, anni. Noona, I’m…”

“You what? You’re going to say you’re so busy lately? Huh, what busy? Don’t you dare to lie on my face. I won’t eat it up. You better tell me, do you know where she is? Do you have any acknowledge about her now? Have you talk to her? Have you check out your wedding preparation? Have you help her with the wedding? Have you hang out with her much now?”

     Bom is going to ask him all of her question but she’s out of breath so she paused for awhile, panting for breathe. She stares at him, straight and serious. She knows he tries to run from her. She knows he never tries to find her Chaerin.

    From the past two weeks, Chaerin did call her sometimes and she never mentions about Jiyong. All she talks is about Hyunjoong, AJ, her activities, their activities and related. Never once, she has mention about Jiyong. Chaerin always share her schedule with Bom. Never has she hid any secret from her. That’s why she knows about Chaerin and Jiyong.

“Ah.. anni.. I-I” he gulps, he looks at TOP and Teddy, try asking for help.

    Teddy just lifted his shoulder, signaling he didn’t want to involve with the complication and TOP just chuckles from his seat. He knows Jiyong going to be a dead meat in any minute.

“Wha-wha-what?!” Park Bom mocking him.

     Park Bom shoves him her iPhone, Jiyong takes it. His eyes widen. The same pictures he saw just now.

“So now, tell me, do you know where she is now?” Park Bom said, try to calm herself.

“Yes” he said, in a low voice.

“Yes? Where?”

“Jeju?” He said in a questioning tone.

      Park Bom chuckles. She raised her brows.

“So you just know, like, urm, since, just now?” she said sarcastically.

“Ah, that” he just speechless.

     He stares at TOP, signaling him for help. TOP sigh. He stands up and walks towards them.

“What do you think? Do you think I will say nothing after what you have done to Chaerin? Left her in the middle of the dark roads with nothing, yes, nothing, not even her phone, or anything. Now do you think I will allow your marriage?” she shouted.

“Right, better, then the wedding can be off” he replied with sarcasm too.

      Park Bom eyes almost popped out because of the reply. She will never let that happens. She will make sure Jiyong suffers from his action. That she can guarantee only if the wedding is going on. She knows, Chaerin will makes him suffers.

    That grudging queen going to pay him back. Looks how she start, disappearing for weeks. She can just  head straight back home or even call anyone before went to Jeju. But what she did, she choose to call Park Bom only after a week of her missing.

    Not just that, she even transform to a new girl. Looks at the picture, she just looks stunningly a new Chaerin Lee. She looks more energetic, fierce, strong and charismatic then before. No offense that she is a charismatic-full leader before but now, the new image just likes concreting it.

Park Bom smirks. Narrowing her eyes.

“Kwon Jiyong, there is no way that I’ll let you or even her, cancel the wedding. Don’t you know how I can affect your both parents?” she lifter her left brows.

       She takes a deep breath. Starts to talk again.

“And I..” then she get cuts off by TOP.

     TOP pulls her by the waist, lifted her face by the chin and quickly locks his lip with hers. She stiffened, eyes widen and spaced off. As TOP deepens the kiss and starts caressing her face, she steps back to reality. She pushes him by his chest. Tries to pull herself away from him. Shocked by his action. She quickly stirred her body to loosen the kiss but TOP just pulls her closer. And the reality, her strength is nothing compares to his.

     Jiyong and Teddy, both also surprised by TOP’s action, suddenly they chuckles from their place. Behind the kiss, TOP is smiling. It’s been a long time since their last kiss. After Park Bom starts dating more popular guy, he just gets left behind.

“Ouch! Noona!” he shouted as he pulls his face away.

“hmmph” she smirks.

    TOP touch his lips with his left hand. His right hand still grabbing tightly on her waist.

“What do you think? Tries to cut my lectures? Try to save Jiyongie?” she asked, letting him hugs her waist.

    TOP sighs and placed back his left hand on her waist. He stares at her satisfied look. Satisfied because she bite her lips and cause him to release her from the kiss. Actually, he didn’t plan to deepen it but his body just reacted like that once his skin touches with hers.

“Anni, I just gets by your non-stop talking” he said in a low tone and grins.

    Park Bom pushes him by his chest, tries to escape from his hugs. Instead, he pulls her closer.

“See noona, your voice really ” he whispered on her ears.

    Her eyes widen. She quickly pushes him.

“Yah, you ert, get yourself off of me!” she shouted to him.

      But he just giggles and hugs her tightly, pin her body on his.

“So noona, stop talking too much from now on or you will be in, in me” he warns and chuckles.

    Jiyong and Teddy giggles. It’s been a long time since they saw their intimacy. They’ve stops talking comfortably for years after TOP caught going out from a celebrity’s apartment. They just look like a stranger. So awkward around each other. Although most of the YG’s staff knows that they are perfect match and they have feelings towards each other.

“GET A ROOM!” Teddy shouted.

      He spot TOP is tightening his hugs. His hand moving towards her hips and he is whispering something in her ears. Teddy spotted how Park Bom blush and he knows TOP said something that he supposed not to talk here, when there are someone elses around.

     TOP chuckles and looks at the blushing noona. It’s been years since he saw her blushing that much. He just can’t stop himself from teasing.

“Shall we get ourselves a room noona?” he teased.

“What? No!” she shouted back, blushing more.

     She push him off and quickly stomps out the room follows with the burst of laughter from the people in the room. TOP chuckles,tucks his both hand in his pants pocket. He follows her out of the room.

“Hyung, I’ll be sleepover at Daesung’s tonight. Enjoy yourself!” Jiyong shouted as the door slowly closed.

     Jiyong looks at Teddy. Teddy looks at Jiyong. They smile to each other for awhile before the smiles turn to a laughs.

“They need it” Teddy said as he turns the wheel chair.

    Back to his computer, he starts typing something.

“And they just inspired me!” Teddy added and continues writing.

---

    TOP followed Park Bom who is walking with her power walking; not noticing TOP is following him. He giggles on how cute she looks from her back. At her 30’s she still looks stunningly y and undeniably cute.

      Bom spot a giggling sound. She turns her head. She widens her eyes. Surprised to see the man is following her. He just giggles and wave to her. She quickly looks back to the front and increase her speed. TOP follows.

        Park Bom quickly reach the lift and press the button.

‘DING!’

  Thank God the elevator quickly opens up once she press the button. She gets in and quickly pressed the closed door button.

       TOP almost jump into the lift as he stop the door with his hand. The lift door open. Bom impatiently  hitting the close button again and again. TOP quickly dashed in, the lift door closed. Bom stepped a back few steps, eyes on him.

       TOP stares at her and smirk lightly. Bom move backwards until she hit her back to the lift’s wall. No more ways. She roams around. His gaze, it’s been too late for the gaze, the type of the gaze that makes her fall into him once before. But no more this time. She won’t be fooled again by this man, never will she let him.

“Where are you thinking you are going now, noona?” TOP asked, mockingly.

She gulped. She stares back at him. He give her his best honest smile. She scrunched her face showing I-am-not-buying-with-it-look. He chuckles. He walks closer towards her. They haven’t press any of the button yet.

“Are you scared of me, noona?” He asked as he getting closer.

    Park Bom scoot slowly to the right, causing her to trap in the corner of the lift. She fixed her stares on his face. Scared that he might do something stupid to her.

“Yah! Don’t come near me!” she yells.

TOP chuckles.

“I mean it! Stop there!” she added, placed her both hands up to her chest, stopping him from coming nearer.

“No, don’t move!” she warns again as she looks that he keep moving towards her slowly.

     He grabs her both hands, pulls it to him, and kiss her palms. She gasped and quickly pulls her hand back. She glare at him. He chuckles.

“Scare?” he teased.

“No!” she replied, he can see she’s shivering.

“Really?”

“Yes!” She shouts.

“So, is that mean ‘Yes’ you are scared of me?” he teased.

                 Park Bom bites her lower lips. Breathe in hardly the smell of his masculine cologne. She tries to calm her mind. Her heart race. Doki doki, fast. It’s been long since she had that feeling. The air is filled with awkwardness. She just clueless how to act in front of this guy. She breathes out hardly.

“What do you mean by I’m scared of you? There is no way I would scared of you. Hence, you are not that big yourself. Please act nicely infront of your noona, dear dongsaeng” She said cooly.

        TOP stares into her eyes. His smirk just growing bigger and bolder. Ah, so now she address him as dongsaeng? Does she think she is that older enough? To be older by a year makes her that ‘big’? He chuckles.

“Dongsaeng?” he asked under his chuckles.

“Yeh. You are my dongseng. And I’m your noona. So please respect me. Don’t ever do that again. That’s so uneducated of you. You think you are still young? Hell no, you are already 35, so please don’t act like a spoil brat. You are eligible enough even to be a father by this age. Aish, I ing can’t imagine how your son-will-be act. Will he be this spoil? That’s, eeuuww.. a copy of you? then Seoul city will be in danger” she spill everything.

                She didn’t cursed and cursing is not her best or favorite. But once she cursed, that’s bad. TOP smile. So she annoyed? He placed one of his hand on the wall, upper her shoulder and another one, grabbing both her hand by the wrist. He leans his face closer to her. Touching his nose on her. She shuts. They are having that staring competition. She gulps.

“I hate woman who cursed. So don’t cursed to my face” he said and chuckles.

                She bite her lips once again, eye still on his eyes. He narrows his eyes, lean forward and gives her a peck on her lips. She quickly pulls her hand from his, which, she failed. She hit his chest with her another free hand.

                He looks back at her eyes and giggles.

“So, noona, what did you said? I’m a spoil brat? My son-will-be going to be like me? And oh, a copy of me going to be bad to Seoul?” he chuckles and gives another peck on her lips.

“Shall we test it, noona? Should we try check out if my son-to-be going to be a spoil brat too?” he said as he leans closer.

                His lip is an inch far from hers. Park Bom quickly moves her head to the side. His lips land on her cheek. He chuckles between the kiss. He let go her wrist and grab her face. Forcefully, he pulls her face to face her, he kiss her lips.

                She struggles hard. She hit his chest timeless, which causing him to lean closer to her, pin her to the wall with his body. She still can feel his hard member from the recording room before. Slowly, she drown into the soft, lovely kisses he gives. She closed her eyes slowly. Her fist slows. She rest her palm on his chest.

                TOP smile between the kiss. Hand that on the wall before, move to her, peeling the sweater off, releasing her bare shoulder, he cares her collarbone down to her, now bare, arm. He can feel she is replying to his kiss. Which that, even turn him on more. From the soft kisses, it turns to more wild and deep. Which makes her moans in an answer.

                With both hand, TOP peels her sweater off, which drop to the floor, leaving her with her big blue above knee dress. Bom’s hand also can’t stay still, she ed his coat and tuck out his tees from his pant. Her hand slip under his tee, touching his skin, moving around his tummy. He leans forward more because of pleasure.

                He tilt his head more to get all of , playing, and battling with her tongue. He can feel her hand move up to his chest, playing with his which causing him to arch back. He pulls his head away. Both panting for air.

                TOP grabs her by the waist and pulls her to the lift buttons. He push the ‘G’ buttons, pin her to the walls. He looks at her red face. She looks at him, smirk and her upper lips slowly, seductively. He chuckles. Tucks her bangs up and kiss her forehead.

“Let us see how TOP junior gonna be with a mummy like you” he said as he leans on for another kiss.

                Battling with the full-of-pleasure-kisses. He caress her bare tight. Makes her moan between the kiss. He touch and caress her both tight, up to her under shorts, he cares her womanhood from the short. Making her to arch back and moans more.

                TOP pulls her left feet with his right hand and place it beside his right feet, making her open up for him. His left hand starts caressing her womanhood more. Park Bom keep playing under his shirt, caressing and nibbling his s. He groans too.

                Park Bom opens her eyes to look at the lift screen, she moves her hand down to his tummy. She pulls her face back. He groans to protest. His hand just can’t stop caressing her womanhood. Which making her bite her lips more, hold in her moans. She takes her hand out from under his shirt and push him by the chest.

                TOP looks at him and scrunch his face to protest. Park Bom chuckles. She looks at him ily.

“My place or yours?” she asks and smiles seductively while playing with the hem of his shirt.

                TOP narrows his eyes, thinking, but hand, still moving between her thighs.

“Mine is nearer” he said right as the lift stop.

                He looks at the screen showing ‘G’. He let go her feet, grabs her wrist, and pulls her out.

“Wait, my sweater” she said as she pulls him with her back into the lift.

                 She took her sweater and they both walks together, hand locking with each other, almost run to his car. He pulls her, satisfied face on him. She looks at his side face and she knows he is all in a good happy mood. She giggles. She feel like travelling back when they are both still in their 20’s.

 

 


A/N: After re-read this, i think the point that Park Bom is talking and asking to GD is somehow, not important, or shall I said, not logically need? Kekeke. But I just want to write a springtempo moment in here, so here, we go. As this is not a rated fics so don't wish me to continue their deeds. Lalala XD